Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blah View Post
    Eren has the warhammer now O.o
    I wonder how that kind of combination will work?
    will he be able to choose form or will the two powers combine?
    My laughter when I see stupid posts:

Comment

That's like saying you hate someone because they insulted Hitler.
      They're not that bad.

Comment

Finally caught up on AoT. Things are getting so much better now. Now all I'm just waiting for is Marley to invade Paradis Island now.

Comment

Originally posted by Future Vision View Post

They're not that bad.
          He's only responsible for the death of thousands of people. Yeah, but Armins the dick for being mean to him.
          Last edited by blah; October 26th, 2018, 02:39 PM.

Comment

He's only responsible for the death of thousands of people. Yeah, but Armins the dick for being mean to him.
            That's not what I meant and even you have to admit that Armin lying to the guy and telling him they're torturing the girl he cares about isn't something a hero would do.

Comment

That's not what I meant and even you have to admit that Armin lying to the guy and telling him they're torturing the girl he cares about isn't something a hero would do.
              It's the smart thing to do. Being nice to the person trying to kill off your entire race is not being a "hero" its being extremely dumb. And again, Bert is literally responsible for the murder of thousands of people. You're a hero if you put a bullet in his head as far as i'm concerned.

Comment

It's the smart thing to do. Being nice to the person trying to kill off your entire race is not being a "hero" its being extremely dumb. And again, Bert is literally responsible for the murder of thousands of people. You're a hero if you put a bullet in his head as far as i'm concerned.
                I'm not saying be nice I'm just saying don't do that.

Comment

I'm not saying be nice I'm just saying don't do that.
                  Again, if a person wants to kill off your entire race, trying to trick him is not being a dick. Let's say, for example, a guy kills off your entire family, would you think " huh i shouldn't make him feel bad, that would make me a dick"?

Comment

Again, if a person wants to kill off your entire race, trying to trick him is not being a dick. Let's say, for example, a guy kills off your entire family, would you think " huh i shouldn't make him feel bad, that would make me a dick"?
                    Again that's not what I'm saying. Name anyone any hero in any fictional universe that would've done the same thing. Super-man wouldn't have done that, Goku wouldn't even the super version wouldn't, The Hulk wouldn't, Luffy wouldn't, not even Batman would do that. Bears have killed a lot of people still you don't go into a cave, poke the bear with a stick, call the bear a bitch, and tell it you're going to torture it's cub to death. He's not even responsible for making the Titans the church is. Also, he's just following orders he's not in charge.
                    Last edited by Future Vision; October 30th, 2018, 08:13 PM.

Comment

Again that's not what I'm saying. Name anyone any hero in any fictional universe that would've done the same thing. Super-man wouldn't have done that, Goku wouldn't even the super version wouldn't, The Hulk wouldn't, Luffy wouldn't, not even Batman would do that. Bears have killed a lot of people still you don't go into a cave, poke the bear with a stick, call the bear a bitch, and tell it you're going to torture it's cub to death. He's not even responsible for making the Titans the church is. Also, he's just following orders he's not in charge.
                      God damn you sound like an idiot. Any hero that isn't shounen esque and had a tiniest bit of intelligence would've done the same if put in the same spot. This will never happen in "shounen esque" shows because some random powerup would magically appear and save everyone.
                      Lets see what options he had
                      >Fight Bert and most likely lose everyone he loved
                      >Try to trick Bert and save everyone else
                      Tell me which option each and every hero would've picked if if they had no magical asspulls to save the day.
                      A Bear has no intelligence so theres no point in insulting it, you just shoot it. Armin had no clue of the circumstances of Bert, and after everything he and Reiner did, it frankly doesn't matter.
                      He even sacrificed himself to kill Bert, What more do you want?
                      Last edited by blah; October 30th, 2018, 09:45 PM.

Comment

God damn you sound like an idiot. Any hero that isn't shounen esque and had a tiniest bit of intelligence would've done the same if put in the same spot. This will never happen in "shounen esque" shows because some random powerup would magically appear and save everyone.
                        Lets see what options he had
                        >Fight Bert and most likely lose everyone he loved
                        >Try to trick Bert and save everyone else
                        Tell me which option each and every hero would've picked if if they had no magical asspulls to save the day.
                        A Bear has no intelligence so theres no point in insulting it, you just shoot it. Armin had no clue of the circumstances of Bert, and after everything he and Reiner did, it frankly doesn't matter.
                        He even sacrificed himself to kill Bert, What more do you want?
                        It's called having the moral high-ground which is apparently is non-existent in Attack on Titan. This show is clearly going down the same path as The Walking Dead. Batman doesn't have powers even though the rest do, that's why I put him as part of the list. If it wasn't for Eren's new power everybody would've died anyway, and regardless a lot of people still did so it doesn't matter. A poacher would choose the same option and they're not heroes. This made it very clear that Armin has Plot armor because if he didn't he would've died right then and there.

Comment

When do I get to see Warhammer?

Comment

When do I get to see Warhammer?
                            Hopefully soon. I wanna see Eren fight so bad now since he was that plus the armor.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkseeker1379 View Post

Hopefully soon. I wanna see Eren fight so bad now since he was that plus the armor.
                              Thanks, I look forward to it.

Comment

Working...
                              X