Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin Discussion Thread

Discuss Attack on Titan and that only. Funny, I'm surprised no one made this thread yet.
    Last edited by Darkseeker1379; July 25th, 2015, 04:07 PM.

Attack on Monarchy

Comment

I still don't get why that arc got so much hate. It was a good arc but most importantly it was a set up arc thats gonna lead up to the taking back of Wall Maria which now we know is not gonna be easy since Bertholt, Reiner and the Ape Titan are waiting there for Eren.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkseeker1379 View Post
        I still don't get why that arc got so much hate. It was a good arc but most importantly it was a set up arc thats gonna lead up to the taking back of Wall Maria which now we know is not gonna be easy since Bertholt, Reiner and the Ape Titan are waiting there for Eren.
        Well idk what arc is what since i havent really been paying attention
        um, i guess that they just deviated into something else
        I dont see the hate, its just something that people didnt want

Comment

An arc is like a part of the story(like the buu saga in dbz). The arc I'm talking in AOT is the Political Arc with the Scouts trying to get the Military Police off their backs and trying to get Historia to be the queen so that way they won't have anything to worry about from the Military Police and they'll be able to take back Wall Maria. A lot of people complained about it cause there was really no titan action until the end when Historia's dad became a premature God Titan(the titan that long long ago controlled all the titans in the world) by licking up the titan serum that spilled on the ground after Historia broke the container it was in.

Comment

An arc is like a part of the story(like the buu saga in dbz). The arc I'm talking in AOT is the Political Arc with the Scouts trying to get the Military Police off their backs and trying to get Historia to be the queen so that way they won't have anything to worry about from the Military Police and they'll be able to take back Wall Maria. A lot of people complained about it cause there was really no titan action until the end when Historia's dad became a premature God Titan(the titan that long long ago controlled all the titans in the world) by licking up the titan serum that spilled on the ground after Historia broke the container it was in.
            I wasnt so fascinated about that arc
            I didnt really care about the whole royalty bloodline, military police, and higher ups being corrupt
            The whole ape titan, serum, and first king is yes
            Eren eating his father was crazy

Comment

Also dont like the art, its a turn off

Comment

• Darkseeker1379
                Darkseeker1379 commented
                Editing a comment
                The art seemed good to me. Nothing seemed to be wrong with it.

Yooooo a lot of shit has been going down now. The operation to take back Wall Maria is finally in effect and now Reiner, Bertholdt and the Ape Titan are finally starting to make their move. A huge battle is gonna begin next chapter and I'm pretty hyped.

Now all thats left is for Annie to come back and help out her boys lol.

Comment

the thing about monarchy arc is that if AoT world wasnt wierd enough there was a part in which it got wieredr and wierder with each chapter - I liked it but I guess not all people does
                My laughter when I see stupid posts:

Comment

Originally posted by PrezesE View Post
                  the thing about monarchy arc is that if AoT world wasnt wierd enough there was a part in which it got wieredr and wierder with each chapter - I liked it but I guess not all people does
                  Yeah I liked it too. Especially when we got more backstory on the titans and how there was a God Titan.

Comment

Love it. Got me watching anime again after a pretty long hiatus.
                    Switch FC: SW-5328-8869-1579

Comment

I'm excited to see what the Ape Titan can do. I mean, he apparently curb stomped the Armored Titan lol

Personally, I didn't like the Political Arc at all, but whatever. We've finally reached the climax! An all-out war budddddy. Time to get into that basement.

Power...Wisdom...Courage...

Comment

I love this page

Comment

So is season 2 happening at all

Comment

Yooooooo Eren vs Rainer Round 2!!! Let's go!!! And that punch Eren gave Reiner was beastly as fuck. Especially when his armor started breaking apart.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruthless View Post
                              So is season 2 happening at all
                              Season 2 was supposed to come out this year but it got postponed to 2016 because of another anime coming out.

Comment

Two titans fighting each other - fuck yeah!
                                And all that hype... This is great

Comment

Dat last chapter - thunder spear
                                  It just awsome

Comment

Originally posted by PrezesE View Post
                                    Dat last chapter - thunder spear
                                    It just awsome
                                    I know man its crazy. Reiner may in fact be dead. Now all thats left is Bertholt, the Ape Titan and his Titan Army lol.

Comment

I know man its crazy. Reiner may in fact be dead. Now all thats left is Bertholt, the Ape Titan and his Titan Army lol.
                                      Asuming hes actualy dead, cause I'm not too shure.
                                      When anime gets to it this is gonna be grate cant wait for season two

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                      Auto-Saved
                                      x
                                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                                      Working...
                                      X