No announcement yet.

DBS is the worst piece of shit anime I have ever seen in my entire life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's definitely a flaw when the fans can draw better than the animators.

Comment

Some people think DBZ should've ended in Cell Saga but I like Buu saga nothing should've come after.

Comment

Originally posted by Zemoco View Post
        The ending was fine, if bleak.

I mean this is Dragon Ball, a series made and marketed to 10+ year old boys so I don't know why you would expect Shakespearean writing or some shit.

Only thing that was dumb was the Future Trunks Spirit sword shit, but only because it threw out the series internal logic.

Originally posted by Zemoco
        Shakespearean writing or some shit
        Bro.... Real talk, though.
        Why the fuck does the modern education system still hype up his irrelevant ass? There's literally nothing special or outstanding about his books by contemporary standards. People thought they were nice then (back when English was less developed & shit), sure, but it's 2018 now. Shakespearean books are (indisputably) a major hindrance to modern day education. All the skinny ass nerds that hype him up need to get out of their caves and evolve.

Fuck, my car stopped working. Guess I should write an emotional 5-minute long soliloquy about it (in butchered, less developed English) instead of trying to fix the thing.

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict;n451511
        there's a quality to being a giant hunk of muscle mass, tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Demon View Post

Why the fuck does the modern education system still hype up his irrelevant ass? There's literally nothing special or outstanding about his books by contemporary standards. People thought they were nice then (back when English was less developed & shit), sure, but it's 2018 now. Shakespearean books are (indisputably) a major hindrance to modern day education. All the skinny ass nerds that hype him up need to get out of their caves and evolve.

Fuck, my car stopped working. Guess I should write an emotional 5-minute long soliloquy about it (in butchered, less developed English) instead of trying to fix the thing.
          Y quote a 2 year old post >:(

Comment

Oneiros here's some material for you to kill yourself over
            Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
            Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

People thought they were nice then (back when English was less developed & shit), sure,
              ppl dint even think it was that great then
              Last edited by Aure0lin; March 6th, 2018, 12:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zemoco View Post

Y quote a 2 year old post >:(
                He was so triggered he didn't care how old the post was.

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post
                  You guys seemed to be expecting way too much out of this series. DBZ was mediocre in it's best moments and downright awful and nigh-unwatchable at it's worst. If you go into Super expecting anything more than mediocre, you're going to be highly disappointed... In same way anyone would if watching DBZ for the first time.

I'm enjoying Super, personally. But I don't expect anything from it other than a couple laughs and some ok fights.
                  Now it all makes sense. You like the FoX-Men movies, Episode VIII, and Super.

Filth.

Comment

Originally posted by Issa View Post

Filth.
                    Yes, I have shit taste.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor. View Post

Oneiros here's some material for you to kill yourself over
                      But Shake-a-spear isn't even my favorite writer and autists naturally gon' autist

What's new

Comment

hopefully it ends soon

Comment

Originally posted by Issa View Post

Filth.
                          Cid likes The Last Jedi? He must deprived of his admin status ASAP.

Comment

Originally posted by The Poster Formerly Known as Teal View Post
                            hopefully it ends soon
                            I doubt it.

Comment

Still better than your music tho

Comment

Clearly

Comment

DBZ itself is highly inconsistent, the Super Saiyan transfrormation was grossly reduced to a child's play thing instead of a legendary difficult transformation. SSJ3 also literally rendered to a joke, as Gotenks was able to achieve it easily, it was supposed to be the most physically unattainable transformation as the intensely concetrating process of massive solidified power is only achievable by NOT having a body that's why Goku was actually in fact truly able to achieve it since he was let to train by King Kai in heaven while Vegeta never acquired the transformation for obvious reasons, the focus is immense and one mistake and your body blows up scattering to million pieces.

Comment

DBS is a top tier anime

Comment

Working...
                                    X