How would you end it?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Morpheus View Post

Not one of those things are true, but whatever. I'm not gonna argue with you any further. See: Response #2.
    But...I like it when we argue :(

Comment

Originally posted by Tenryuunaito View Post

But...I like it when we argue :(
      Fortuitously, I, for one, don't achieve 4x4 when contending inane, or even meaningful, things, you unabashed deviant.
      Last edited by Oneiros; November 7th, 2016, 01:36 PM.

Comment

Fortuitously, I, for one, don't achieve 4x4 when contending inane, or even meaningful, things, you unabashed deviant.
        Someone's acting like his most hated archetype in fiction.

Comment

Originally posted by Tenryuunaito View Post

Someone's acting like his most hated archetype in fiction.
          The difference is, my aversion towards you isn't merely a sham, friend-o. ;O

Comment

The difference is, my aversion towards you isn't merely a sham, friend-o. ;O
            Denying your love for me only makes it stronger. ;p

Comment

I'd love to die in the arms of Joseph.

EDIT: Didnt read the op
              Last edited by West; November 7th, 2016, 06:22 PM.

Comment

SAO Aincrad Arc ending Asuna dies the same exact way Kirito gets mad and attacks Heathcliff and they both kill each other. Everyone is but Kirito and Asuna are dead no magic bullshit, no plot armor, no coming back to life.

Comment

Akame ga Kill Manga ending also I would have Akame look for new recruits to fight the evil of another kingdom.

Comment

The ending of PMMM: Rebellion left off with too many questions.

What we need is a sequel.

Also, a remake of Sayaka vs Kyouko would be good too.

Like, after Kyouko knocks Sayaka into a wall, thinking she defeated her, Sayaka pulls a Goku, and knocks Kyouko down, revealing she took no damage at all.

Then the fight lasts for ten minutes at least, 15 max, with both fighters attacking with all that they have, with the fight ending with Kyouko about to use her suicide attack, but is stopped by Homura, who shoots the hair pin out of her hands with a normal revolver.

Comment

Working...
                    X