How would you end it?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How would you end it?

I've never really liked endings to any series. Knowing its over always gets me no matter how it ends, but some endings are better than others.

I'd like to ask you this: what series ending did you not like and what would you change about it? What else would you change in that series and why?

If I were to change the ending to Teen Titans... I'd simply erase the last episode from existence.

Comment

I'd have Bleach end at the Soul Society arc.

Comment

I'll erase FFX-2 and the novel+audio drama that shall not be named.

Comment

@Brother was it that bad? I barley remember the ending of Teen Titans.

@ There's a lot I'd want to change about bleach to get my ideal ending. The original ending wasn't bad, but I was very brief. I'm sure kubo would have done better if he had more time.
          Last edited by MollyMolly; November 4th, 2016, 11:53 AM.

Comment

I'd make the ending of Naruto focus on Naruto becoming Hokage instead of stupidly skipping it.

Not sure how I'd change Bleach's ending. It just needed more questions answered. I guess I'd change Uryu being a doctor and Chad being a boxer.

Comment

goku destroying omnipotence multiverses mftl speeds while being invulnerable to any hax.

then have someone stronger(broly) beat goku thus leaving speculation if they are gonna continue the series someday.

magnificent

Comment

End Bleach before it even began

Comment

id let Kubo end it the way he wanted , which would have made the story much much longer

Comment

Originally posted by MollyMolly View Post
                    I've never really liked endings to any series. Knowing its over always gets me no matter how it ends, but some endings are better than others.

I'd like to ask you this: what series ending did you not like and what would you change about it? What else would you change in that series and why?
                    DAT QUALITY SET

Comment

Originally posted by Raiden Blackthorn View Post
                      id let Kubo end it the way he wanted , which would have made the story much much longer
                      I guarantee he'll have over 100 chapters filled with nothing but characters moving one place to the other and he still might forget about the RG's until 10 chapters before the ending

Comment

End Bleach like Devilman

Comment

Hanging.
                          Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
                          Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

What Shu-Fly Pie said, tbh.

Originally posted by Doctor. View Post
                            Hanging.
                            Why are you always such a fucking downer? :|
                            Last edited by Oneiros; November 4th, 2016, 03:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Morpheus View Post

Because I can.
                              Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
                              Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

Originally posted by Morpheus View Post

To earn your sympathy.

Comment

Originally posted by MollyMolly View Post
                                  @Brother was it that bad? I barley remember the ending of Teen Titans.
                                  They had Terra bust out of her own stone statue and lose her memory, then Beast Boy found out she was alive and went to find her. Once he did, she didn't remember him and he was insistent to make her remember. In the end, she didn't actually lose her memory but just wanted him to forget about her. Meanwhile, the rest of the group is finding some mystery bad guy with no background or anything and the series just ends indefinitely.

Pissed me the fuck off.

Comment

I'd have also given Married...With Children an actual final episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor. View Post
                                      Hanging.
                                      Stole my joke, tbh.

So, let's get the big ones out of the way. I'd have ended Naruto without any mention of Kaguya or the sages, Naruto would've outgrown his childish wish to become Hokage after the Pain arc, Sasuke probably would've died somewhere, and I wouldn't have even touched the idea of Naruto's kids. I'd have ended Bleach with a much weaker Ywach getting overwhelmed on all fronts, eventually giving him no conceivable path to victory. I'd give One Piece an ending.

Then, uh, what else? I don't really know what else I really care about enough to change the ending to, in anime at least. As for TV shows, I'd have ended Scrubs at season six when J.D. left the hospital, and I'd have given My Name is Earl another full season because fuck that cliffhanger bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by Brothar View Post

They had Terra bust out of her own stone statue and lose her memory, then Beast Boy found out she was alive and went to find her. Once he did, she didn't remember him and he was insistent to make her remember. In the end, she didn't actually lose her memory but just wanted him to forget about her. Meanwhile, the rest of the group is finding some mystery bad guy with no background or anything and the series just ends indefinitely.

Pissed me the fuck off.
                                        I think I remember that or more like I remember why I forgot about it to begin with. I was thinking of the episode when all the titans were captured around the would by the villain organization.

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
                                        Stole my joke, tbh.

So, let's get the big ones out of the way. I'd have ended Naruto without any mention of Kaguya or the sages, Naruto would've outgrown his childish wish to become Hokage after the Pain arc, Sasuke probably would've died somewhere, and I wouldn't have even touched the idea of Naruto's kids. I'd have ended Bleach with a much weaker Ywach getting overwhelmed on all fronts, eventually giving him no conceivable path to victory. I'd give One Piece an ending.

Then, uh, what else? I don't really know what else I really care about enough to change the ending to, in anime at least. As for TV shows, I'd have ended Scrubs at season six when J.D. left the hospital, and I'd have given My Name is Earl another full season because fuck that cliffhanger bullshit.
                                        I didn't mind where naruto ended wasn't too bad I wouldn't have focused so much on the kids.

I would have defiantly nerfed Yhwach otherwise there's be not way he wouldn't oneshot every fighter he's up against , unless you want him to be the victor, but compared to the rest of the series that ending would be weird.

Comment

Working...
                                        X