Kimetsu no Yaiba Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tenryuunaito View Post

The worldbuilding is subpar, lol. I can see your other points being valid enough, though.

Anyways, watch Vinland Saga.
    The show kind of started so it's not going to be ASOIAF or Tolkien just yet. The setting is definately pretty unique. Early 1900s Japan. Medieval aspects are still preset, but modernity is slowly churning in.

I totally will. Saving it for my vacation in a few days.

Comment

Alright the anime is actually pretty fire
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qva036J_evc
      Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
      Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

The Hashiras are kinda eh. They just scream too "anime"? I know that sounds dumb, but everyone else was reasonably grounded in terms of their design.

Hopefully I feel different when they get fleshed out in a second season.

Comment

Originally posted by Zemoco View Post
          The Hashiras are kinda eh. They just scream too "anime"? I know that sounds dumb, but everyone else was reasonably grounded in terms of their design.
          They look generic anime character af, but don't fool yourself, so did everyone else lmao
          Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
          Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

All caught up. Man it's so hype.

Originally posted by Shiroyasha View Post
            Well I guess I'll be reading this
            Woah, I thought Jason was the pioneer of hyping this.

Comment

UM1's character arc was great from start to finish. That being said: I'm supposed to believe the brother wasn't even scratched by him or even Muzan himself? Nah, son. I don't care how much of a "prodigy" you are. At the very least, you're incurring heavy damage when facing off against a fucking demon. Even an artificial one. And especially against the progenitor of their kind. Inability to suspend disbelief to SUCH an extent really put a damper on an otherwise fantastic backstory.

As long as we're still questioning things, however, how tf are you gone send a henchman to off the remaining descendants of your worst enemy and not prioritize the first-born son if the father's already out of the picture? That's literally the greatest (future) threat to you, lol. Unless that "hit" was just the unfortunate result of some random demon feeling hunger pangs. Do we know?
              Last edited by Lord L'Zoril; October 13th, 2019, 12:09 PM.

Comment

Considering he was the progenitor of all breaths I can buy him being better then any demon

Comment

Working...
                X