• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe we'll finally get to know something
    My laughter when I see stupid posts:

Comment

Author is on a roll

Comment

I cant wait to see if there will be a time skip and we'll get to see older versions of our characters

Comment

Originally posted by PrezesE View Post
          I cant wait to see if there will be a time skip and we'll get to see older versions of our characters
          We not gonna get a time skip for some time I think

Comment

Originally posted by Crismon View Post

We not gonna get a time skip for some time I think
            I'm not saying its gonna be quick, they may have another 50 chapters of getting out of there alone
            but they have two(?) years to get back to the plantation and rescue other kids + we now have hints that they will try to help all other kids with help of minerva, this is going to take some time and doing so I hope we'll se that whith our kids all grown up

Comment

I'm not saying its gonna be quick, they may have another 50 chapters of getting out of there alone
              but they have two(?) years to get back to the plantation and rescue other kids + we now have hints that they will try to help all other kids with help of minerva, this is going to take some time and doing so I hope we'll se that whith our kids all grown up
              But what about those kids that are pretty much livestock? I doubt even if they save them they'll be able to assimilate

Comment

Originally posted by Crismon View Post

But what about those kids that are pretty much livestock? I doubt even if they save them they'll be able to assimilate
                they seem to be beyond rescue (though it will not be impossible in specific circumstances) unless they invade and defeat entire demon society and seal some nev even more restrictive deal

Comment

also what you guys and gals think about newest revelations as they seem pretty massive

Comment

damn Lucas John...
                    really deep stuff right there

Comment

You guys think he might lowkey be training them?

Comment

Originally posted by Nerise View Post
                        You guys think he might lowkey be training them?
                        well to some extent but its more like theyre so good that him trying to kill them only trains them

Comment

well to some extent but its more like theyre so good that him trying to kill them only trains them
                          Hmmm I think there was hint that he has a good heart but that hes traumatized

Comment

Hmmm I think there was hint that he has a good heart but that hes traumatized
                            you think hell have a change of hearts after seeing his commerade still alive?

Comment

you think hell have a change of hearts after seeing his commerade still alive?
                              Yeah I think so. To realize that one of your closest friends is alive will give him hope and he'll see the kids in a greater light since Emma will be responsible for making it happen. He was alone for how many years trapped in that bunker? Reminds me of Brook from OP
                              Last edited by Nerise; January 14th, 2018, 04:14 PM.

Comment

Yeah I think so. To realize that one of your closest friends is alive will give him hope and he'll see the kids in a greater light since Emma will be responsible for making it happen. He was alone for how many years trapped in that bunker? Reminds me of Brook from OP
                                and we get more of minerva too, cant wait for more

Comment

Like Lewis said, humans are inferior but they must have some advance tech, at least at this point
                                  Last edited by Nerise; April 16th, 2018, 08:31 AM.

Comment

Rip Bayon, I feel like this might come to bite them later since Bayon has such an influence in the Demon world. His death wont go unnoticed I say

Comment

I dropped this series long ago. Does that make me an edgy snowflake?

Comment

well it was obvious that winning is not going to happen without some casualities (or atleast some serious damage) but I wonder what will be the final result
                                        also, I heard that Yakusoku no neverland may get an anime series (just hope its not going to be one of that no 2nd season ones)

Comment

Ray came to save the day

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                          Auto-Saved
                                          x
                                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                          x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                                          Working...
                                          X