The REAL Weab Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

Does it pick back up after the middle part of part 3?
    The first season of part 3 has been the worst part yet so yes
    ​​​​​Part 5 is part 3 with better pacing and part 4 is really good, best one after 2
    Also the second season of part 3 is good as well
    Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
    Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post

​​​​​Part 5 is part 3 with better pacing and part 4 is really good, best one after 2
      Okay, that's good to know. If that's the case, then I might pick it back up at some point.

I haven't really been reading any manga in a while, but whatever.
      Originally posted by Wade
      Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

For this New Year, I will update a few anime on my List:

Mononoke- Finished. I loved it! 9/10

The Twelve Kingdoms- Inconclusive. I need to re-watch it from the beginning before I form an final thoughts on it.

Kaiba- Finished. Definitely up there with Mononoke- in terms of my personal enjoyment and opinion of the series. 9/10

Demon City Shinjuku- Inconclusive. I remember snippets of the film, but I'll need a re-watch to jog my memory back to speed.

---------

Current 2020 Anime Lineup:

Toilet Bound Hanako-kun (Jibaku Shonen Hanako-kun)- Its very cute from the off-set, and I think that I may like the direction that the series is going towards.

ID: Invaded- My early favorite in this season, and I'm quite surprised that its not receiving much attention from anyone.

Pet- I'm on the fence with this series. I have no real complaint- at this point, with the series; however, my intuition is telling me that this series has a real possibility of being a bore-fest and not being good.

Darwin's Game- Definitely not watching. Such a bore-fest, and I find it hard to believe that the masses pay more attention to this series than ID: Invaded.

The rest I will update on a later date- there's much to revisit and remember, after all. ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post

I really enjoyed Part 3 when it aired (That's almost 6 years ago now. Shit man, where does the time go)

I enjoyed Part 4, but it didn't really have a plot. Several plot threads were just left dangling, and towards the end it was a bit too "Monster of the Week".Part 3 and 5 have the excuse that assassins were after them, but random High Schoolers listened to a dead old guy in a photograph to kill one of their classmates. I mean what was the purpose of the Superfly guy. Or the Alien Guy, or that "guy" who wqs clearly Josuke from the past but apparently he really was some random guy.

In terms of Part 5, I would say in terms of enjoyment it's neck and neck with Part 4 with least enjoyed (Still greatly enjoyed, but just compared to1,2,3 I enjoyed them the least), but after watching the last episode, it's easily objectively the best part in terms of theming and character development.
          Last edited by Zemoco; January 14th, 2020, 01:43 AM.

Comment

Now that I finished that movie challenge, been checking out some shows.

Been slowly going through My Hero. Most likely this will be my last season, as what comes after is pretty boring. The story has arguably been in stasis since 2017.

I burned through Cautious Hero. Animation was sub-par, but it was a pretty funny show. I liked how the show justified his cautiousness with villains that also are almost as cautious as he is.

This season seems like a dud. In terms of what I will be watching, I'd say Ishuzoku Review (Which is pretty funny, and I like how it doesn't pussy foot around with sex the way most shows immaturely do, with girls that have ass cleavage and tube tops that "Have never seen a penis in their lives". MCs are actually adults who are trying to fuck, Not take 1 billion episodes to hold hands.
            and next is Dorohedoro.

Comment

I almost forgot that Dorohedoro was receiving an anime adaptation.

I'll definitely have to watch it, whenever I have time. ^_^

Comment

Eureka!

I finally managed to re-activate my account on MyAnimeList!

I tried so hard to have it all done by yesterday, but the website wasn't letting me, for some odd reason.

However, it's finally done!

Hehehehehehehehe!

I'm super-duper happy that I successfully acquired an invaluable item from my precious past.

It's been so long- I was scared that I'd lost an priceless gift from the past forever, but I found the piece of paper that had the account information and it got done!

Now, I can easily jog down every suggested series properly, and be super-duper organized from now on.

Today truly is a wonderful day. ^_^

Comment

Working...
                X