No announcement yet.

The REAL Weab Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rewatching the first installment of Higurashi no Naku Koro ni as a continuation of my journey through my adolescence....I reremembered it was one of the very first animes I saw aside from the normie shit (DBZ, Naruto pt 1), and Renna was my first ever waifu.

jesus

I forgot how edgy the intro was lol, this is almost comical. the show itself is p entertaining though.....

might do Chobits next since that was the very very first non-normie anime i ever saw, but idk. Even as a middle-schooler i remember thinking it was very stupid when it tried taking itself seriously, so.........not a good sign. Ningo Hime is such a good outro tho. i still listen to it to this day

Originally posted by Kajin_Style
    Completely denouncing every bit of evidence I present WITHOUT any counter evidence to point to the contrary is not logic; it's outright denial.
    I'm sure you'll come up with some debunking excuse.

Comment

dropping higurashi for now because it's dumb now

lol

forgot this series had this alternate universes meme, thereby making all the story arcs a complete waste of time. goddamn, so this is why i never finished it. the whole show is just an epic troll

started dungeon ni deai, because I remembered seeing a ton of r34 for the main grill. on episode 5, still not sure what to make of it just yet.

might go finish the monogatari series, but i'm still feelin pretty arc fatigued tbh. waiting for that Wa Bunny Girl movie to show up as well, who knows jow long that will take :c

Completely denouncing every bit of evidence I present WITHOUT any counter evidence to point to the contrary is not logic; it's outright denial.
      I'm sure you'll come up with some debunking excuse.

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post
        dropping higurashi for now because it's dumb now

lol

forgot this series had this alternate universes meme, thereby making all the story arcs a complete waste of time. goddamn, so this is why i never finished it. the whole show is just an epic troll

started dungeon ni deai, because I remembered seeing a ton of r34 for the main grill. on episode 5, still not sure what to make of it just yet.

might go finish the monogatari series, but i'm still feelin pretty arc fatigued tbh. waiting for that Wa Bunny Girl movie to show up as well, who knows jow long that will take :c
        I remember trying to watch this show WAAAAY back when it was airing and being kind of disturbed by it.

Now it just seems to be trying too hard, and when I get that feeling from a show it kind of makes it hard to take it seriously.

Comment

Gankutsou, expected much better but was still good

Comment

Working...
          X