The REAL Weab Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

watching Bloom Into You because i want to take my gay to the next level

is ok. p much the peak definition of a nothing series, which is great because I really wanted one of those right now. I guess fans of the genre see it differently though since they praise it alot

its nice :)

Comment

no episode 11 yet

wtf kids

I've been dealing with incompetent mexicans all week, dont you do this to me, asians, uuuugggh :((((

goddamnit bros i need my fix of boring vanilla do-nothing anime

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post
        no episode 11 yet

wtf kids

I've been dealing with incompetent mexicans all week, dont you do this to me, asians, uuuugggh :((((

goddamnit bros i need my fix of boring vanilla do-nothing anime
        there's no way there's not a billion other anime that can't tide you over though, right?

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

there's no way there's not a billion other anime that can't tide you over though, right?
          I dont have enough time to get attached to any new characters, and Im invested enough in this gay as fuck show that i actually NEED to see where it goes

Comment

I dont have enough time to get attached to any new characters, and Im invested enough in this gay as fuck show that i actually NEED to see where it goes
            what a shitty situation, lol. I remember being in the same boat, but not which anime that was...

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

what a shitty situation, lol. I remember being in the same boat, but not which anime that was...
              its a super homosexual position to be in

btw, unrelated, but should i assume Cirrus has walked off at this point in Cids gay thread

Comment

its a super homosexual position to be in

btw, unrelated, but should i assume Cirrus has walked off at this point in Cids gay thread
                I forgot what I was doing with him, lol. If you don't want to talk to him, that's fine.

Comment

• OrganizationXV
                  OrganizationXV commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Oh, I just stright-up left you hanging there, whoops.

I'll post tomorrow.

Holy shit, why didn't you guys tell me Kaiji is so damn good.

Comment

update on Bloom Into You - finished it, and jesus it was the gayest shit ever. Wtf, biggest piece of shit non-ending ever. how can these cunts drag me along for what was it 13 episodes of gay shit and then have a total non-ending with NOTHING going on.... FUCK you, fuckin ass-jacks

Watchin the 2nd season of Yuru Yuri as well. its surprisingly entertaining, kinda expected the typical dip in quality that comes with a successive season of a show like this, but its been great fun.

what else....I'm all the way up to Owarimonogatari, which was a bit of a grind. Ugh. Lol. Tsukimonogatari ffffffucking SUCKED, holy shit, tnat season pissed me right the fuck pff so many goddamn times. I was this close to saying fuck it im done with this piece of shit series......I mean what the hell, why would you throw those two dilemmas at Araragi-kun (his sisters getting kidnapped and him not being able to use his vampire powers if he wants to stay human...ish) and then do NOTHING with them. Actually, wait, not just that, you also had the whole "dont become a monster" meme happening with the blue-haired girly....and then she does it anyway????....and then nothing changes????

FUCK Tsukimonogatari, jesus fucking christ. thankfully things have (so far) been interesting in Owarimonogatari. maybe Im just a sadist and I like watching characters go into some very dark places, but this was one of the few times the protag really felt like it was being challenged, the whole thing with the twin ponytails girl? not bad, bros, not bad

highlight so far has been Yarou wa Bunny Girl. Actually picked it up while I was waiting for the final few episodes of Bloom to drop. I was just browsin thru Kiss, thinkin "gimme a series thats like monogatari except its not monogatari", enter wa Bunny Girl. TBH, wa Bunny Girl >>>>>>> Monogatari. Fight me Snap. Wont give away too much except...it has more 'real'. seriously, if u guys like Monogatari, check it out. personally, i like the MC from it way more for a large variety of reasons, as well as their version of the character that has an explanation for things. 9/10, would not delete

OH

also, recently picked up Rage no Bahamut Genesis or whatever the first one is called....

Im on episode 1 and the girl is already pissing me off....what piss-shit kind of demon, a supposed master of deception, is so fucken autistic that it gets decieved by a liar as blatantly obvious as the MC. Why the FUCK do people like her. Im mad. Holy shit. Animation is nice though, and the art style is choice. I'll give it another try....some day....

Originally posted by Zemoco View Post
                  heh

ur welcome, kids

Last edited by Helly; February 3rd, 2019, 01:39 AM.

Comment

In what episode are you in? I know right its absolutely fantastic, easily my favorite anime.

I'm assuming you're watching the anime btw

Comment

Reading 20th Century Boys, really good so far

Comment

Originally posted by Starlight Extinction View Post

In what episode are you in? I know right its absolutely fantastic, easily my favorite anime.

I'm assuming you're watching the anime btw
                        ATTOTP Episode 12. they're playing a game were they have to cross a narrow bridge.

Comment

ATTOTP Episode 12. they're playing a game were they have to cross a narrow bridge.
                          You haven't seen shit my guy, it gets better and better, glad you're enjoying it

Comment

Working...
                          X