No announcement yet.

The REAL Weab Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can watch the entirety of Pupa in like, less than an hour. The episodes are 3-4 minutes long each.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Sunshine View Post

Oh!
      Long time since I've heard of its title being mentioned.
      I very much liked it, so I'm pleased that you're finding yourself at home.
      Once you're done, you could always watch Perfect Blue, but that's up to you, at the end of the day. ^_^
      I just finished it, and I've got to say it's been a great experience. The whole anime is basically an allegory, and I liked that.
      I've already seen Perfect Blue and Paprika, next up on the list of Satoshi Kon's works is either Millennium Actress or Tokyo Godfathers. I also want to read Opus, which I heard is really good.

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post

naw im gud with kissanime, g. thx anyway, i shall watch it tomorrow
        You don't have to thank me.
        Its what friends are best at! <3
        Upupupu~
        I truly hope that you enjoy it at full, Helly. ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Louay View Post

I just finished it, and I've got to say it's been a great experience. The whole anime is basically an allegory, and I liked that.
          I've already seen Perfect Blue and Paprika, next up on the list of Satoshi Kon's works is either Millennium Actress or Tokyo Godfathers. I also want to read Opus, which I heard is really good.
          Oh!
          High-Five, Louay!
          Good work, my friend.
          You truly are going to love Tokyo Godfathers, even if that's just my humble opinion.
          I'm not sure if I've read Opus before, but that could be just my faulty memory at work.
          I'll have to check on that.
          Ah!
          I almost forgot to mention it!
          Have you heard of a work titled: Team Medical Dragon?
          I'm thirty-nine chapters in, and I have to say that I'm thoroughly enjoying it- so far.
          I highly recommend it, and I truly hope that you fall in love with it.
          Oh!
          I also forgot that you should check Pandora Hearts, if you haven't already.
          That... That would make me the happiest person alive in this entire world if one of my dear friends was reading a work that I wholeheartedly worship and love!
          10/10 experience in my books! <3

Comment

Oh!
            High-Five, Louay!
            Good work, my friend.
            You truly are going to love Tokyo Godfathers, even if that's just my humble opinion.
            I'm not sure if I've read Opus before, but that could be just my faulty memory at work.
            I'll have to check on that.
            Ah!
            I almost forgot to mention it!
            Have you heard of a work titled: Team Medical Dragon?
            I'm thirty-nine chapters in, and I have to say that I'm thoroughly enjoying it- so far.
            I highly recommend it, and I truly hope that you fall in love with it.
            Oh!
            I also forgot that you should check Pandora Hearts, if you haven't already.
            That... That would make me the happiest person alive in this entire world if one of my dear friends was reading a work that I wholeheartedly worship and love!
            10/10 experience in my books! <3
            I'm sure I will, I'm curious to see a Satoshi Kon that's different from what I'm used to

I haven't heard of that one, seems like a long read but it sounds interesting, I'll check it out eventually.

Pandora Hearts has been on my radar for a long time, but seeing that you rate it so highly I should get to it as soon as possible. I'll start it right after I'm done with The Climber (which is such a great manga too, if you haven't read it already.) Thanks for the recommendations!

Comment

I'm sure I will, I'm curious to see a Satoshi Kon that's different from what I'm used to

I haven't heard of that one, seems like a long read but it sounds interesting, I'll check it out eventually.

Pandora Hearts has been on my radar for a long time, but seeing that you rate it so highly I should get to it as soon as possible. I'll start it right after I'm done with The Climber (which is such a great manga too, if you haven't read it already.) Thanks for the recommendations!
              That's for sure!
              In a similar but distinct outcome to what you want to experience, I have decided to not watch Fate/Apocrypha being adapted as I have gotten quite bored of the whole Fate series- this is excluding Stay Night/Zero/Extra and CCC.
              It simply has been milked to Death and Tedium, and I have no interest in things that bore; thusly, I'm naturally in a state of apathy towards such things.
              Its rather good, so I hope that you end up loving it, Louay!
              Hehehehehe!
              You don't know how happy you'd end up making me, if you decided to join the Boat of PH, Louay!
              Hopefully, Mag has finally gotten towards reading Pandora Hearts, and I hope that Snap/Ladd/Rage pick up the pace and delve deeper into the world of Pandora Hearts!
              *Puff-Puff!*
              You don't have to thank me- it my humble privilege and honor to gift one of my friends of things that I love wholeheartedly. <3

Comment

Kakegurui was promising.

I have decided to not watch Fate/Apocrypha being adapted
                Good.

Comment

Pandora Hearts has been on my radar for a long time
                  It's gud. But the fujo-pandering is fucking ridiculous.

Comment

Chio-chan no tsuugakuro is gonna save anime 2K18.

You heard it here first.

Comment

Originally posted by Snap View Post
                      Kakegurui was promising.

---------------------------------

Good.
                      You should read the manga, if you haven't started already.
                      It's really good, and it's only going to get better as Yumeko is Best Girl.
                      -------------------------
                      <3
                      ---------------------------
                      I finally started Helck as you had requested of me a while back.
                      I finished chapter 20, and I think it good- I wasn't feeling so well earlier today, so I decided to call it a day.
                      Hopefully, it'll get better and better the more I delve into reading Helck. ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Impavido III View Post
                        fujo-pandering
                        Having everyone- even the likes of Isla Yura, be aesthetically pleasing to look at doesn't mean that its automatically pandering to anyone, you know?
                        That's just Jun's art-style that gradually improved and was refined over the course of Time.
                        Vanitas no Carte- her latest, current work, is the reflection of such neck-breaking work and stride.
                        VnC is rather good, and I'm sure that it'll get even better, so hop on the Bus and enjoy the ride!

Comment

Originally posted by Rabum Alal View Post
                          Chio-chan no tsuugakuro
                          Never heard of it before.
                          In your opinion, how would you rate such a series as the one that you've just mentioned, Ether?

Comment

Never heard of it before.
                            In your opinion, how would you rate such a series as the one that you've just mentioned, Ether?
                            Go read it yourself and rate it yourself.

If you don't like it then I'll leave T5 forever.

Comment

Weabs are the reason why 2 nukes just wasnt enough

Comment

Originally posted by Nerise View Post
                                Weabs are the reason why 2 nukes just wasnt enough
                                You've made like 12 manga generals. Fuck outta here lol

Comment

• OsamaBinBallin
                                  OsamaBinBallin commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  That wasn't me, that was my bro

Having everyone- even the likes of Isla Yura, be aesthetically pleasing to look at doesn't mean that its automatically pandering to anyone, you know?
                                That's just Jun's art-style that gradually improved and was refined over the course of Time.
                                Vanitas no Carte- her latest, current work, is the reflection of such neck-breaking work and stride.
                                VnC is rather good, and I'm sure that it'll get even better, so hop on the Bus and enjoy the ride!
                                I'm talking about Oz and Gilbert. Everytime they look at each other, they blush or pats each other's heads or something. It was confusing as hell to me. Still a beautiful relationship though. Gave me some feels.

Comment

You've made like 12 manga generals. Fuck outta here lol
                                  That boy confusedo donezo

Comment

Originally posted by Rabum Alal View Post

Go read it yourself and rate it yourself.

If you don't like it then I'll leave T5 forever.
                                    I see.
                                    I'll add it to the List.
                                    I appreciate your Patronage, Ether. ^_^

Comment

I'm talking about Oz and Gilbert. Everytime they look at each other, they blush or pats each other's heads or something. It was confusing as hell to me. Still a beautiful relationship though. Gave me some feels.
                                      So?
                                      How does that prove your claim that the Fujo-Pandering was prevalent and rather ridiculous in PH?
                                      Patting a person's head- as you would a child, is a common tradition and motif throughout Litetature and the Arts, and merely brushing in the moments of where you're extremely happy at the thought that you're best friend/life-partner/servant accepts you as how you are isn't a territory that you can necessarily equate to just mindless pandering to Fujo's and the like.
                                      Nonetheless, I concur with your latter statements- they truly are so adorable and what best friends look like when they know that they've got each others back. ^_^
                                      Last edited by Mr.Sunshine; July 4th, 2017, 02:14 AM.

Comment

Air the Movie.
                                        A pleasant experience- though I would have preferred it to have merely portrayed the whole recarnation circumstance as a mere parallel than an actual occurrence in the story.
                                        It was a bittersweet experience, and I truly didn't believe that they were actually going to have her be:

Deader than dead on screen for everyone to see, so that truly hit a high mark for me.

I truly loved it's soundtrack for the film, and I won't ever forget its final tune for the pivotal scene closing the film.
                                        It truly was beautiful.

Comment

Working...
                                        X