Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Digimon(Digital Monsters)Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by S3rp3nt3 View Post
    Out of curiosity, how much is good Xros Wars?
    Its Aight. The subs a little darker I suppose.

    Comment


      Xros Wars is pretty bad, honestly. There's a reason I still haven't finished it.

      Comment


        Originally posted by Tenryuunaito View Post
        Xros Wars is pretty bad, honestly. There's a reason I still haven't finished it.
        Very blunt. I hear the Manga is readable.

        Comment


        • Tenryuunaito
          Tenryuunaito commented
          Editing a comment
          Correct on both accounts.

        Digimon sucks lol

        Comment


          Originally posted by Nerise View Post
          Digimon sucks lol
          It's better than Toriko.

          Comment


          • Nerise
            Nerise commented
            Editing a comment
            Toriko one shots

          I really need to re-watch 02 one of these days. I've been putting it off for years out of blind hatred but it might be time to sit down and examine it again.

          Originally posted by Nerise View Post
          Digimon sucks lol
          Shuddap jew.

          Comment


            Originally posted by Redx View Post
            I really need to re-watch 02 one of these days. I've been putting it off for years out of blind hatred but it might be time to sit down and examine it again.



            Shuddap jew.
            Do that. That's exactly what I did. Its not all bad but there are a lot of things that bug me about 02.

            Comment


              Originally posted by .Kidd//Notwen View Post

              Do that. That's exactly what I did. Its not all bad but there are a lot of things that bug me about 02.
              Know where I can download the dub? I've been looking but can't seem to find it anywhere.

              Comment


                Originally posted by Redx View Post

                Know where I can download the dub? I've been looking but can't seem to find it anywhere.
                Like the entire season? Nah. You don't like to Watch Online? If you're about comfort in bed and television then I don't know. You can prolly burn it if that's what you mean. If not then Bit Torrent Maybe.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by .Kidd//Notwen View Post
                  You don't like to Watch Online?
                  Hell no. Especially not on this slow ass computer I'm using.

                  If theres two things I don't like in this life it's waiting in line and loading times. I do not fuck with that shit. lol.

                  If you're about comfort in bed and television.
                  I absolutely am. lol.

                  You can prolly burn it if that's what you mean. If not then Bit Torrent Maybe.
                  I was looking for a torrent. But I could only find the japanese version. I wanna watch the dub.

                  Comment


                    Any new Digimon series?

                    Comment


                      Digimon is the strongest anime ever so far.

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Future Vision View Post
                        Digimon is the strongest anime ever so far.
                        I can name a few that could give digimon a run for its money.

                        Namely Dragonball, Precure, Yugioh(?), Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest.........

                        Tell me if I missed any.

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Emperor Goji View Post

                          I can name a few that could give digimon a run for its money.

                          Namely Dragonball, Precure, Yugioh(?), Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest.........

                          Tell me if I missed any.
                          None of them are above Mother Eater nor are they on her level.
                          Last edited by Future Vision; December 26th, 2018, 07:33 PM.

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Emperor Goji View Post

                            I can name a few that could give digimon a run for its money.

                            Namely Dragonball, Precure, Yugioh(?), Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest.........

                            Tell me if I missed any.
                            Yu-Gi-Oh doesn't actually have much of a power ratng. It's just dudes with psychic powers sometimes, no one's that tough.

                            And Zeedmillenniummon solos all of that

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
                              Yu-Gi-Oh doesn't actually have much of a power ratng. It's just dudes with psychic powers sometimes, no one's that tough.

                              And Zeedmillenniummon solos all of that
                              Xenosama says hi.

                              Comment


                                Zen'Oh is no match for Zeed. The latter is a threat to a far bigger Multiverse than Dragon Ball's.

                                Comment


                                  Originally posted by Emperor Goji View Post

                                  Xenosama says hi.
                                  Tell him I said sorry about the anal rape.

                                  Comment


                                    Originally posted by Emperor Goji View Post

                                    Xenosama says hi.
                                    Zeed can destroy billions of universes Zeno can destroy 12 at best maybe 18.
                                    Last edited by Future Vision; December 27th, 2018, 08:22 PM.

                                    Comment

                                    Working...
                                    X