This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oneiros View Post

So, the bandwidth is actually decent; it's the shitty memory causing the site lag. Is it really an extra $100/month just to improve memory? Sounds unreasonable.
    We're also on a shared hosting plan, which means we share the server with other websites. That would also contribute to the lag. Ideally, we'd double our ram and move to a dedicated server.

https://www.a2hosting.com/dedicated-...osting/managed

$140 would probably work. So it'd be about $60 more per month for that one. I was kind of just spit-balling the $100.

Comment

Originally posted by Redx View Post

I think the theories on Kaidou having the Dragon DF are more accurate tbh.
      I initially though this as well, but with the horns and the spiked club on top of living on Oni Island, I think that an Oni fruit would fit him more at this point. I think Orochi would be more suitable for a Dragon fruit, especially if he winds up being Zoro's opponent, because it would be another throwback to Ryuuma and his story.

Alright, now if I die today, bitch my legacy is straight
      I'm the best they never heard, I'm your brother, just relate

Comment

Originally posted by Oneiros View Post
        >Generic caltrops can make Luffy bleed like it's that time of month
        >O'Greeny, who can slice mountains in half, wouldn't O.H.K.O. Condom Boi with Z-E-R-O effort
        >Wan Piss fans

See, if you were BLEACH fans, you'd actually be capable of critical thinking.
        One Piece logic tho.
        So Luffy would punch the cut itself into space and proceed to wreck Marimo.

Originally posted by PandaG View Post

I initially though this as well, but with the horns and the spiked club on top of living on Oni Island, I think that an Oni fruit would fit him more at this point. I think Orochi would be more suitable for a Dragon fruit, especially if he winds up being Zoro's opponent, because it would be another throwback to Ryuuma and his story.
        True. But maybe it's both. Maybe he's a Dragon that ate the Oni Oni no mi. Would make sense since he's not supposed to be human at all.

Comment

https://www.t5forums.com/forum/main-...g-large-topics

Please see this topic.

Comment

Working...
          X