Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One Piece Discussion Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Redx View Post
    ^None of that will EVER happen.
    The Zoro thing is plain wishful thinking; but then again, so is indignation at the very reasonable assumption that Sabo is gonna fist Saltazuki. If I were you, I'd just take it in stride because getting bodied by someone inspired by the "Artful Dodger" is one thing. Getting bodied by a faggot with an unbuttoned shirt & flip-flops or another faggot with an open shirt & worse teeth than an Englishman is significantly worse. Lol
    Last edited by Oneiros; July 6th, 2018, 08:46 PM.

    Comment


      Originally posted by Redx View Post
      This was a wonderful chapter
      was it really though

      Comment


      • Redx
        Redx commented
        Editing a comment
        YUS

      Originally posted by Ladd View Post

      was it really though
      I think he meant woeful. Fucking autocorrect

      Comment


        Originally posted by Oneiros View Post

        The Zoro thing is plain wishful thinking; but then again, so is indignation at the very reasonable assumption that Sabo is gonna fist Saltazuki. If I were you, I'd just take it in stride because getting bodied by someone inspired by the "Artful Dodger" is one thing. Getting bodied by a faggot with an unbuttoned shirt & flip-flops or another faggot with an open shirt & worse teeth than an Englishman is significantly worse. Lol
        One Piece is better than anything Dickens wrote

        Comment


          Originally posted by dan View Post

          One Piece is better than anything Dickens wrote
          Nice try

          Almost set me OFF but I figured not even you genuinely think that boysoy

          Comment


            Originally posted by dan View Post

            One Piece is better than anything Dickens wrote
            Lmaoooooo

            Comment


              Lets be honest, whilst Dickens was a great writer, One Piece is just better. I've only read two of his books though.

              Comment


                Last edited by Oneiros; July 11th, 2018, 08:08 PM.

                Comment


                • Nerise
                  Nerise commented
                  Editing a comment
                  2013 wants their meme back

                • Oneiros
                  Oneiros commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Memes are timeless in their spectacular autism, you dolt

                  Hence movie/show references from like the '80s

                Pretty OK chapter. Standout moments are O-Tama mentioning Ace and Hawkins being confirmed to have joined Kaidou.

                Comment


                  The ol' Oda subtlety, huh
                  So, they're very poor.
                  They're starving.
                  She gave Luffy her yearly dinner.
                  She had to drink poisoned water so that Luffy could eat.

                  I'll bet all the money i have that she's fallen royalty as well.

                  Comment


                    Baskin Robins

                    Comment


                      Nobody gonna comment on how Apoo & Hawkins were some fuc bois?

                      Kidd must've been pissed. You tellin me we signed up to take down a Yonkou but the moment one shows up ya'll cuck down?

                      I gotta give Kidd props here cuz it seems like he was the only one who actually fought back.

                      He already didn't like Apoo but it looks like this beef is gonna be for life.

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Oneiros View Post

                        The Zoro thing is plain wishful thinking; but then again, so is indignation at the very reasonable assumption that Sabo is gonna fist Saltazuki. If I were you, I'd just take it in stride because getting bodied by someone inspired by the "Artful Dodger" is one thing. Getting bodied by a faggot with an unbuttoned shirt & flip-flops or another faggot with an open shirt & worse teeth than an Englishman is significantly worse. Lol
                        It's a good thing he's not gonna get bodied by anybody then. Everyone knows this manga ends with Akainu slaughtering the Pirate King and putting an end to the age of Pirates. It's been foreshadowed.

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Redx View Post
                          It's a good thing he's not gonna get bodied by anybody then. Everyone knows this manga ends with Akainu slaughtering the Pirate King and putting an end to the age of Pirates. It's been foreshadowed.
                          "Platinum Age of Piracy" incoming

                          Screencap ^

                          Edit: I change my mind

                          Your delusional pipedream is just plausible enough to not be 100% impossible

                          Would laugh if he actually bodied the main char (he still ded tho)
                          Last edited by Oneiros; July 13th, 2018, 02:04 PM.

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Redx View Post
                            Nobody gonna comment on how Apoo & Hawkins were some fuc bois?

                            Kidd must've been pissed. You tellin me we signed up to take down a Yonkou but the moment one shows up ya'll cuck down?

                            I gotta give Kidd props here cuz it seems like he was the only one who actually fought back.

                            He already didn't like Apoo but it looks like this beef is gonna be for life.
                            I already told you Killer probably betrayed him also, they ain't built for that life.

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Redx View Post
                              Nobody gonna comment on how Apoo & Hawkins were some fuc bois?

                              Kidd must've been pissed. You tellin me we signed up to take down a Yonkou but the moment one shows up ya'll cuck down?

                              I gotta give Kidd props here cuz it seems like he was the only one who actually fought back.

                              He already didn't like Apoo but it looks like this beef is gonna be for life.
                              Lol I don't even know how he could blame them. You gotta plan that shit out. Fighting a surprise Yonkou (not even the one you were planning to take on) is pretty dumb at their current level. Kidd only has himself to blame. There are moments where you gotta put your pride aside and play it smart so you can get your shot later. Even Luffy has figured that out at this point and he's easily the most retarded member of the Worst Generation.

                              Comment


                                Spoilers for 912 are out. Looks pretty short. And theres a break....fuck...

                                Comment


                                  Originally posted by Redx View Post
                                  Spoilers for 912 are out. Looks pretty short. And theres a break....fuck...
                                  That is why I wait a month now lol.
                                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7j5Frq4gbHY

                                  Comment


                                    XDrake is a fucking loser.

                                    Comment


                                      Luffy is about to start slicing everything up with that Kitetsu

                                      Comment

                                      Working...
                                      X