X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redx View Post
    ^None of that will EVER happen.
    The Zoro thing is plain wishful thinking; but then again, so is indignation at the very reasonable assumption that Sabo is gonna fist Saltazuki. If I were you, I'd just take it in stride because getting bodied by someone inspired by the "Artful Dodger" is one thing. Getting bodied by a faggot with an unbuttoned shirt & flip-flops or another faggot with an open shirt & worse teeth than an Englishman is significantly worse. Lol
    Last edited by Oneiros; July 6th, 2018, 08:46 PM.

Comment

This was a wonderful chapter
      was it really though

Comment

• Redx
        Redx commented
        Editing a comment
        YUS

Originally posted by Ladd View Post

was it really though
      I think he meant woeful. Fucking autocorrect

Comment

Originally posted by Oneiros View Post

The Zoro thing is plain wishful thinking; but then again, so is indignation at the very reasonable assumption that Sabo is gonna fist Saltazuki. If I were you, I'd just take it in stride because getting bodied by someone inspired by the "Artful Dodger" is one thing. Getting bodied by a faggot with an unbuttoned shirt & flip-flops or another faggot with an open shirt & worse teeth than an Englishman is significantly worse. Lol
        One Piece is better than anything Dickens wrote

Comment

Originally posted by dan View Post

Nice try

Almost set me OFF but I figured not even you genuinely think that boysoy

Comment

Originally posted by dan View Post

Lmaoooooo

Comment

Lets be honest, whilst Dickens was a great writer, One Piece is just better. I've only read two of his books though.

Comment

Last edited by Oneiros; July 11th, 2018, 08:08 PM.

Comment

• Nerise
                  Nerise commented
                  Editing a comment
                  2013 wants their meme back

• Oneiros
                  Oneiros commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Memes are timeless in their spectacular autism, you dolt

Hence movie/show references from like the '80s

Pretty OK chapter. Standout moments are O-Tama mentioning Ace and Hawkins being confirmed to have joined Kaidou.

Comment

The ol' Oda subtlety, huh
                  So, they're very poor.
                  They're starving.
                  She gave Luffy her yearly dinner.
                  She had to drink poisoned water so that Luffy could eat.

I'll bet all the money i have that she's fallen royalty as well.

Comment

Baskin Robins

Comment

Nobody gonna comment on how Apoo & Hawkins were some fuc bois?

Kidd must've been pissed. You tellin me we signed up to take down a Yonkou but the moment one shows up ya'll cuck down?

I gotta give Kidd props here cuz it seems like he was the only one who actually fought back.

He already didn't like Apoo but it looks like this beef is gonna be for life.

Comment

Originally posted by Oneiros View Post

It's a good thing he's not gonna get bodied by anybody then. Everyone knows this manga ends with Akainu slaughtering the Pirate King and putting an end to the age of Pirates. It's been foreshadowed.

Comment

It's a good thing he's not gonna get bodied by anybody then. Everyone knows this manga ends with Akainu slaughtering the Pirate King and putting an end to the age of Pirates. It's been foreshadowed.
                          "Platinum Age of Piracy" incoming

Screencap ^

Edit: I change my mind

Your delusional pipedream is just plausible enough to not be 100% impossible

Would laugh if he actually bodied the main char (he still ded tho)
                          Last edited by Oneiros; July 13th, 2018, 02:04 PM.

Comment

Kidd must've been pissed. You tellin me we signed up to take down a Yonkou but the moment one shows up ya'll cuck down?

I gotta give Kidd props here cuz it seems like he was the only one who actually fought back.

I already told you Killer probably betrayed him also, they ain't built for that life.

Comment

Lol I don't even know how he could blame them. You gotta plan that shit out. Fighting a surprise Yonkou (not even the one you were planning to take on) is pretty dumb at their current level. Kidd only has himself to blame. There are moments where you gotta put your pride aside and play it smart so you can get your shot later. Even Luffy has figured that out at this point and he's easily the most retarded member of the Worst Generation.

Comment

Spoilers for 912 are out. Looks pretty short. And theres a break....fuck...

Comment

Spoilers for 912 are out. Looks pretty short. And theres a break....fuck...
                                  That is why I wait a month now lol.
                                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7j5Frq4gbHY

Comment

XDrake is a fucking loser.

Comment

Luffy is about to start slicing everything up with that Kitetsu

Comment

Working...
                                      X