This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tenryuunaito View Post
    Why in such denial, Redx? Did you want Akainu to be the final villain that badly?
    Now it's basically confirmed that magma boy is gonna get cut in half by Zoro and his beast armament.

Comment

Nice Rinnegan in a state of rest, can't wait to see him use the Almighty when he actually gets serious
      Last edited by Oneiros; June 16th, 2018, 04:49 PM.

Comment

Just caught up a lot of info was released in the last month lol. Basically confirms Marines and Pirates are insignificant when it comes to those who really run one piece world. Dragon and his group the only ones who going against the flow. They can even put a hit on Dofla in impel down. With assasins Magellan might not be able to stop. Then there is the final boss who appeared. Overall was a good read. Story is way more doper in chapter bundles than single chapter reads.
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7j5Frq4gbHY

Comment

Originally posted by Oneiros View Post
          Nice Rinnegan in a state of rest, can't wait to see him use the Almighty when he actually gets serious

Comment

Originally posted by Redx View Post

you cant deny simmilarities

her highness

rinnegans first appearance

now looking back at it, it seems like oda took quite a lot of inspiration from kishimoto ;)
            My laughter when I see stupid posts:

Comment

This is just typical conspiracy theory shit. First you had the Illuminati (the Gorosei) and now you have the head of the Illuminati (either the Black Nobility or the Black Pope, depending on which theory you choose).

Once Oda includes alien beings as a part of human history, Oda will achieve David Icke level wokeness.

Comment

Originally posted by Issa View Post

Now it's basically confirmed that magma boy is gonna get cut in half by Zoro and his beast armament.
                Quiet you. Zoro would get run through with a magma fist just like anyone else thats tried to step to Akainu.

Originally posted by PrezesE View Post

oda took quite a lot of inspiration from kishimoto ;)
                Pffffft LOL.

Originally posted by King Solomon View Post
                This is just typical conspiracy theory shit. First you had the Illuminati (the Gorosei) and now you have the head of the Illuminati (either the Black Nobility or the Black Pope, depending on which theory you choose).

Once Oda includes alien beings as a part of human history, Oda will achieve David Icke level wokeness.
                ^This. Still think people are jumping to conclusions calling him the final boss.

There are already aliens in One Piece. lol.

Comment

I'll post my evaluation later today since I'm busy with house work, but IM is so goddamn intriguing that it's ridiculous.

Comment

Can we please not post JewTron gifs in this thread, you guys are unfunny enough on your own

Comment

^This. Still think people are jumping to conclusions calling him the final boss.
                      Which is perfectly reasonable, lol. It's simple deductive reasoning.

- The WG is already 100% confirmed to be the ultimate authority in the world of One Piece (there are entities similar in power, but none that shape and control the entire world the same way).
                      - The WG is also already 100% confirmed to be hella corrupt and responsible for acts so heinous they literally deleted 100 years of history via murder and cover-ups and misinformation just to hide all that shit.
                      - The Gorosei has already been 100% confirmed as the supreme governing body over all of the Celestial Dragons and subsequently the entire WG.

Now every member of that supreme governing body is bowing to a single person. They all take direction from him/her and EVERYONE takes direction from them so this mysterious new person is obviously the undisputed leader of the World Government and pretty much the world as we know it (something Oda makes even more clear by emphasizing the power that the "empty" throne represents right before he has this new figure sit on it). If he/she's not the final baddie it'll only be because some other force has become more powerful and more dangerous than the WG. As it stands the WG is definitely the main antagonist, and thus whoever this person is will be the final villain unless that changes.

Again, that change is definitely possible with so many players in the game right now. The WG is certainly the most influential force in the world, but it's not 100% confirmed to be the most powerful (another great thing that sets One Piece apart from other shonen). Seeing a Blackbeard grow powerful enough to become the most prominent threat in the series or seeing Dragon and his Revolutionaries finally expose the Celestial Dragons are all perfectly plausible scenarios that would shift the balance of power in a huge way. We don't know who'll come out on top yet. But until that happens we've got ourselves another evil shonen overlord pulling the strings from the shadows whether we like it or not. lol

All hail IM-sama.
                      Last edited by Ademus; June 19th, 2018, 06:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ademus View Post

Which is perfectly reasonable, lol. It's simple deductive reasoning.
                        I suppose I'm mostly disagreeing with the notion that he's going to be some uber powerful god-like character in the same vein that Kaguya and Yhwach were. The leaders of the World Gov are all false Kings who rule with pseudo power. Which has me doubting that this guy is at all powerful in the slightest.

Comment

I suppose I'm mostly disagreeing with the notion that he's going to be some uber powerful god-like character in the same vein that Kaguya and Yhwach were. The leaders of the World Gov are all false Kings who rule with pseudo power. Which has me doubting that this guy is at all powerful in the slightest.
                          You know he is most likely going to have some hax ass power. The chapter was already hinting at the man being capable of a worldwide purge of some kind. You are in denial about that lol.

Comment

Originally posted by PrezesE View Post

you cant deny simmilarities

her highness

rinnegans first appearance

now looking back at it, it seems like oda took quite a lot of inspiration from kishimoto ;)
                            Little did you know Oda already had the rinnegan written up before shippuden and Kishi wanna bite Odas idea.

Comment

Originally posted by 40 acres View Post

You know he is most likely going to have some hax ass power. The chapter was already hinting at the man being capable of a worldwide purge of some kind. You are in denial about that lol.
                              Maybe he controls Uranus *shrugs*

Comment

• 40 acres
                                40 acres commented
                                Editing a comment
                                terrible joke do better go sit in the corner

• Nerise
                                Nerise commented
                                Editing a comment
                                40 acres dude the ancient weapon

• 40 acres
                                40 acres commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Lol forgot the weapons were named aftwr planets

Originally posted by 40 acres View Post

You know he is most likely going to have some hax ass power.
                              I don't accept that. They're probably just talking about using their vast military power to purge some countries like they did with Ohara.

Comment

Im-sama is already better than Kaguya and Yhwach for One simple reason: he/she wasn't introduced in the last arc of his/her respective series.

Comment

I don't accept that. They're probably just talking about using their vast military power to purge some countries like they did with Ohara.
                                  Possibility but unlikely. I am thinking he A has an ability that can cause a global purge or B one of the devices that caused one piece to be a world of broken islands. Probably something related to the poneglyphs. Above all we not going to ignore the very obvious hidden boss set up Oda has been doing since the shibukai. You act like Oda is scared to add a world destroyer Whitebeard and Big mam are already haxx lol.
                                  Last edited by 40 acres; June 19th, 2018, 09:20 PM.

Comment

Yo.... the anime is getting some nicely animated scenes coming up. Sure there's still filler everywhere or random flashbacks but still things are picking up!

Originally posted by Date Rape Prophet
                                    I don't believe in infallibility of scripture

Comment

Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post
                                      Yo.... the anime is getting some nicely animated scenes coming up. Sure there's still filler everywhere or random flashbacks but still things are picking up!

Yeah. started watching it again. About time that shit got decent
                                      Last edited by Nerise; June 20th, 2018, 10:43 PM.

Comment

Ohhh yeah. He’s probably not the most powerful fighter in One Piece. The World Nobles have always ruled through politics and military might. Honestly we haven’t seen even a single one of them display any kind of fighting ability whatsoever unless you count Doffy (who gained his strength as a Pirate).

I’ve a sneaking suspicion that there is some power we don’t know about yet when you get that high up though. I don’t think IM or the Gorosei are all-powerful, but I’m not convinced that they’re weak either. Unlike the rest of the Celstial Dragons they actually understand what’s going on in the world and what it takes to preserve the balance of power. I wouldn’t be surprised at all if a good number of them could actually hold their own in a fight. I’d bet money on at least a few of them (or at least definitely IM) having Conquerer’s Haki too.

Comment

Working...
                                        X