Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So uh, I just googled it and apparently I stopped in the Jaya arc, maybe? I guess it was the one right before Skypeia... Unless it bleeds into it before they hit the island, I'm not sure

That doesn't mean that it's not got garbage, it's just not the part people think is good.
    Last edited by OrganizationXV; June 12th, 2018, 09:14 AM.

Comment

When Enel makes his reappearance...

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
        So uh, I just googled it and apparently I stopped in the Jaya arc, maybe? I guess it was the one right before Skypeia... Unless it bleeds into it before they hit the island, I'm not sure

That doesn't mean that it's not hot garbage,
        Jaya is the companion piece to Skypeia. It's a mini arc thats works as a prelude/set up for Skypeia the same way Water 7 does for Enies Lobby.

It's not. Not if you're talking about how effective the arc is in serving the narrative being told during that saga. But if you're just talking about personal feelings I can't really comment on that.

Originally posted by Issa View Post
        When Enel makes his reappearance...
        The Internet will explode. Everyone is fairly certain he comes back during Elbaf.

Comment

Better translations for Volume 2 of the Ace Novel. This shoulda been obvious but I didn't realize Ace was such an angry person. I thought he'd gotten over it thanks to his brothers but I guess not...

https://orojackson.com/threads/one-p...7#post-3349919

Comment

Oh man so there is a ruler and it was BB and Luffys poster
            Why a picture of Vivi though....

Comment

Originally posted by Redx View Post
              Jaya is the companion piece to Skypeia. It's a mini arc thats works as a prelude/set up for Skypeia the same way Water 7 does for Enies Lobby.

It's not. Not if you're talking about how effective the arc is in serving the narrative being told during that saga. But if you're just talking about personal feelings I can't really comment on that.
              You know what, I'm gonna reread that shit just to be able to explain myself a little better.

Comment

OrganizationXV K.

Chapter 908 spoilers are out. Nerise Not sure. But Vivi's family was one of the original 20 families. And Shirahoshi is Poseidon so they're likely all connected to whatever happened during the 100 year war with the Ancient Kingdom.

If anything it's foreshadowing of those two playing a huge role in the future.

Comment

Seen like this Im-sama will be the end game boss of the series, the Yhwach/Kaguya of One Piece.

Comment

Originally posted by S3rp3nt3 View Post

Seen like this Im-sama will be the end game boss of the series, the Yhwach/Kaguya of One Piece.
                    I seriously hope not. lol.

Comment

I'm...fucking speechless. The details regarding how no one sits on the "Empty" Throne were complete bullshit after all. Is Im gonna be the final villain of the series now?

Comment

I suppose its safe to assume that Im has been around since the void century?

Comment

But I really wanna see the political discussion they have. How they come to handle disputes between countries. How they discuss yonkos/pirates

I seriously hope not. lol.
                          I think he will be. The fact that he sits on the throne means that hes a hindrance to peace in the OP world
                          Last edited by Nerise; June 15th, 2018, 01:35 AM.

Comment

I think he has the almighty.

Comment

Reported

Comment

Im sort of looks like Enel.

Comment

Looks like we've officially got a final big bad. I was actually hoping we wouldn't have one of those in One Piece, but at least he's not a Ywach or Kaguya. There's still plenty of time to actually develop him and connect him to the rest of the world and make us actually care about him before he's faced.

It's really interesting how many forces there are at work right now though. With both the WG and other pirates afraid of Blackbeard but virtually all the pirates hating the government and the Revolutionaries looking to expose truths that'll make the government look even worse I can't really tell who's going to be fighting who at the end of this whole thing. Is Blackbeard going to become so powerful that sects of the government have to join up with pirates to take him down? Will Blackbeard himself put his conquest aside and join the other pirates to take down the government when the atrocities that birthed the current system are finally revealed? Who will the people side with when the news gets out? Where does all this power and control go when the dust finally settles?

The politics are honestly one of my favorite aspects of One Piece. This shit is like the Cold War except there are people who are the nukes you have to constantly watch so the world isn’t blown up. It's dope.

Sabo bout to put in work doe. I'm excited to see the real strength of both the Revolutionaries and Bonney. They're gonna have to go all out if they're gonna escape the Holy Land alive.
                                  Last edited by Ademus; June 15th, 2018, 07:38 AM.

Comment

• S3rp3nt3
                                    S3rp3nt3 commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    More like Game of Thrones if it was a shonen anime.

Originally posted by Nerise View Post
                                  I think he will be.
                                  No.

NO!

Originally posted by Ademus View Post
                                  Looks like we've officially got a final big bad.
                                  No we don't! We don't know what! Nobody knows that! Nothings confirmed! Stahp it!

Comment

Why in such denial, Redx? Did you want Akainu to be the final villain that badly?

Comment

No.

NO!

No we don't! We don't know what! Nobody knows that! Nothings confirmed! Stahp it!

Comment

Originally posted by Tenryuunaito View Post
                                        Why in such denial, Redx? Did you want Akainu to be the final villain that badly?
                                        T-Thats got nothin to do with it.....

Comment

Working...
                                        X