• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yo our boy is back yall

Fuckin T-Bone hype!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Oneiros View Post

He almost certainly does. I'd put money on it. At this point, it's like Super Saiyan. Meant to be this uberrare ability/transformation at the time of its debut, only to end up as something every relevant character has. Like, "even" guys like Katakuri and Doffy have it and there have been allusions that even someone like fucking Zoro will awaken it. Sabo is... Sabo. He has it.

Interestingly, unless I'm mistaken or just forgetful, I've yet to see an Admiral use it even though they should have it by all rights. They're powerful enough. Maybe it's connected to the "Will of D."? That is to say, only "rogues" possess it.
      Lol what? There's like 40 million characters in One Piece and ELEVEN confirmed Haoshoku users so far. That's it. And even that number is only if you're counting everybody including Roger. It's down to just eight if you're only counting people who are still alive to use it.

Calm yo tits.

The admiral thing is a perfect example of what I'm talking about. Being strong and relevant doesn't automatically mean you'll have Conqueror's Haki and having it doesn't necessarily mean you'll be able to beat anyone who doesn't have it. Zoro almost definitely won't get it and I'm actually not sure Sabo has it either. Dragon almost definitely does though.

Being connected to the "Will of D." doesn't really make all that much sense either. There are just way too many cases that fall outside of that. Luffy, Ace, and Roger are the only confirmed users to even bear the D. Even if you add Dragon there's more users without it. Garp, Law, Jaguar D. Saul, and Blackbeard never used it at all and they all bear the D too.
      Last edited by Ademus; May 25th, 2018, 08:05 PM.

Comment

Also read the chapter and why must Oda tease us so?

JUST GIMME RYOKUGYU

Sabo seems to be sneaking up to Mariejois but he might be in for a little more than he bargained for with TWO Admirals chilling out there.
        Last edited by Ademus; May 25th, 2018, 08:43 PM.

Comment

Vegapunk capable of building a soldier stronger than shibukai. Imagine that as an army. Would be way worse than the pacifista.
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7j5Frq4gbHY

Comment

Guys GUYS....THIS FUCKIN VIDEO....

Mr Morj's full analysis of whole cake island is just plain stunning.

Comment

So apparently Reverie is only supposed to be 10 chapters, not sure why some people thought we would get a 30 chapter exposition arc.

Comment

I'm just hoping it doesn't feel incomplete or rushed, but the part that said that there will be so much crucial information given in this arc that fans will want to re-read the chapters is damn hype.

Comment

Originally posted by EnemyOfDaState View Post
                  So apparently Reverie is only supposed to be 10 chapters, not sure why some people thought we would get a 30 chapter exposition arc.
                  Probably because there are still so many mysteries and character reveals that gotta happen. Easily 25 chapters’ worth. The world-building is some of the best stuff in One Piece and finally getting the answers to questions posed a decade ago is why half of us are still along for the ride. I’m honestly fine with however Oda does it. Either we get Wano or we get world-building + the Revolutionaries attacking a Mariejois with a brand new admiral on it. The story is in an amazing place right now overall. There’s nothing I don’t wanna see.

Granted, not even Oda can stray too far from the unspoken rule of Shonen. Any arc with none of the Strawhats on screen can’t/won’t last that long. We should definitely be in Wano by the fall.

Comment

Originally posted by EnemyOfDaState View Post
                    I don't really trust editors but like I said on orojackson: C'mon. This is Oda. It'll end up 20-30 chapters anyways. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Redx View Post

I don't really trust editors but like I said on orojackson: C'mon. This is Oda. It'll end up 20-30 chapters anyways. lol.
                      I doubt it, I think they were upset how long WCI went and he will wrap the Dragon part up quickly. I could see the reverie talks finishing after Wano though.

Comment

EnemyOfDaState I still don't believe it. Oda has said this before. It always ends up being longer than he intends.

That aside Spoilers for 906 are out. Heh. That moment when all your bitches meet eachother....

Also apparently the anime actually had sanji do something cool.

Comment

The anime quality has improved, from what I've heard. Gonna smoke some dope, and set aside a day to watch WCI in its entirety.

Will be gawdlike.

Comment

Luffy vs Katakuri is the only part worth looking forward to in the anime.

Comment

I need theories now Redx
                              Dammit now I cant sleep
                              Last edited by Nerise; June 1st, 2018, 02:58 AM.

Comment

What in the fuck......a giant frozen straw hat?
                                The guy is holding two bounty posters, I say the other one is Roger
                                Last edited by Nerise; June 1st, 2018, 08:05 PM.

Comment

I always like it when a large amount of characters the protagonist met/helped on their adventures meet up.

Also, I may be missing something ( the arc ended like 3 years ago...), but why is Doflamingo in Impel Down? How the heck did he get there.

Comment

Celestial Dragons are evil almost to the point of stupidity. We get that ya'll love slavery but you do realize instead of having slaves move the "elevator" you could probably just have Vegapunk build something far more efficient right? smh.

It was great seeing #BestDuck Carue again. Kureha is so proud of Chopper she's got his bounty on her shirt.

Luffy a pimp confirmed. Got all the princess's excited just to talk about him. Charloss is about to get his shit knocked in a second time for tryin' to fuck with one of Luffy's bitches.

I have no answer for the last page. Though I do love how our understanding of the One Piece world changes so drastically with the introduction of a new mystery.

I wouldn't take the name change of Mariejois too seriously. It's pretty clear at this point that the japanese don't care much for correct spelling when it comes to english. They just go with whatever spelling sounds closest to the word.

Originally posted by Nerise View Post
                                    I need theories now Redx
                                    Dammit now I cant sleep
                                    About the hat? All current theories are trash though. lol.

Zemoco Seriously? You do realize Impel Down is where all the dangerous criminals go right? Read Chapter 801 again.
                                    Last edited by Redx; June 1st, 2018, 02:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zemoco View Post
                                      I always like it when a large amount of characters the protagonist met/helped on their adventures meet up.

Also, I may be missing something ( the arc ended like 3 years ago...), but why is Doflamingo in Impel Down? How the heck did he get there.
                                      Oda said he was in Impel down in an sbs. Hes a dangerous criminal after all

Comment

Originally posted by Zemoco View Post
                                        Lol he was sent there after Dressrosa. Don't you remember when Jack attacked that transport ship being guarded by Fujitora, Sengoku, and Tsuru? That was Doflamingo's prison transport to Impel Down. Jack tried to get him back but the admiral and former fleet admiral bodied him and then finished throwing Doffy in jail.

Comment

Where the hat is placed does look like a sucofocus but I dont think so cause you see the walls behind having an arc to it
                                          Maybe its just the 3rd Yeti cool brother
                                          Last edited by Nerise; June 1st, 2018, 11:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                          X