This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tenryuunaito View Post
    "Gremmy is confirmed the strongest Sternritter barring Yhwach"- Also bullshit. Kubo means to tell us that even Haschwalth was below this sack of shit? GTFO.
    The power of imagination is boundless.

Eh. I wouldn't rule out the possibility of Gremmy being the strongest Sernritter; there's a reason why he was locked up. It just turns out that Gremmy is an idiot who could never fully utilized his ability to the fullest. I guess in terms of abilities theoretically he would be the strongest.
    Last edited by FadeIntoTruth; December 16th, 2018, 10:30 PM.
    Poetry In Motion

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

It was Renji saying it? He might've just been bragging then
      pretty sure he just said something like "ive been training to fight Aizen" and people made it into a meme

Comment

Aizen is a joke, so it's pretty fitting.

Comment

Originally posted by Tenryuunaito View Post

"Luppi is as strong as Grimmjow"- Bullshit. Grimmjow killed him with ease after having his left arm restored by Orihime.

"Gremmy is confirmed the strongest Sternritter barring Yhwach"- Also bullshit. Kubo means to tell us that even Haschwalth was below this sack of shit? GTFO.

"Grimmjow is also stated to be as strong as Nnoitra and this seems to be talking about base Grimmjow."- All that time has passed since the Arrancar saga and he never surpassed Starrk or Ulquiorra in strength? Holy hell, this is supreme tier bullshit.

I'm even gladder than ever that this series is done and over with. Kubo would've ruined his own magnum anus even more had it still been running.

Shinji's Bankai seems neat, though.
          Luppi is alive and he is a lot stronger then before :P

Comment

Originally posted by One of Them View Post
            For all we know, Renji could have meant he was able to not get one-shot using Bankai against Base Shinigami Aizen, the only version of Aizen Renji ever witnessed
            Are you talking about when Renji said that he has been training incase an Aizen level threat appeared, that doesn't mean that he would be able to beat it, just be more helpful

Comment

Originally posted by Raiden Blackthorn View Post

Are you talking about when Renji said that he has been training incase an Aizen level threat appeared, that doesn't mean that he would be able to beat it, just be more helpful
              That's what I meant. FB arc Renji using all of his power might survive Base normal Aizen for longer

Comment

That's what I meant. FB arc Renji using all of his power might survive Base normal Aizen for longer
                Unless we're going off the end of the series where everyone was exactly as strong as they needed to be: N-to-the-motherfucking-O. Lol

Shikai Aizen was effortlessly one-shotting Bankai Captains with centuries of experience under their belts. The fuck is a VC who "trained really hard" for two whole years going to do against someone like that? Not counting RG shenanigans (see: first part of my post)...
                Last edited by Oneiros; December 17th, 2018, 10:09 PM.

Rest in peace, John Dunsworth (1946-2017).

Comment

Originally posted by Oneiros View Post

Unless we're going off the end of the series where everyone was as strong as they needed to be: N-to-the-motherfucking-O. Lol

Shikai Aizen was effortlessly one-shotting Bankai Captains with centuries of experience under their belts. The fuck is a VC who trained really hard for two whole years going to do? Not counting RG shenanigans (see: first part of my post)...
                  Exactly, same goes for Shitsugya who was training to surpass Aizen. If Kubo wants to answer questions he should explain why base Aizen was so strong in the first damn place.

Comment

Originally posted by Oneiros View Post

Unless we're going off the end of the series where everyone was exactly as strong as they needed to be: N-to-the-motherfucking-O. Lol

Shikai Aizen was effortlessly one-shotting Bankai Captains with centuries of experience under their belts. The fuck is a VC who "trained really hard" for two whole years going to do against someone like that? Not counting RG shenanigans (see: first part of my post)...
                    The only Senior Captain that used Bankai in FKT was Kensei though, and he was off-panneled by Wonderweiss. Aizen still used hypnosis to beat the other ones. We wouldn't know how Aizen would fare against the Seniors if he didn't cheat with his Shikai. I know Isshin was literally flicking him around. And iirc Aizen admitted that Urahara was as strong as him before the Hogyoku. Renji was probably speaking in terms of raw power, since he made the mention while one-shotting an amped Jackie with a love tap. I don't find it too farfetched. Renji didn't exactly say that he'd beat Aizen

Comment

Luppi is alive and he is a lot stronger then before :P
                      It's still idiotic since it shows how little progress Grimmjow himself made in all this time.
                      Last edited by Tenryuunaito; December 18th, 2018, 12:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by EnemyOfDaState View Post

Exactly, same goes for Shitsugya who was training to surpass Aizen. If Kubo wants to answer questions he should explain why base Aizen was so strong in the first damn place.
                        Hitsugaya did though, he became one of the strongest :P

Comment

Hitsugaya did though, he became one of the strongest :P
                          I'm talking at the start of the arc.

Comment

So why did Ichigo flinch if the panther was fodder?
                            Saccharine Trust - Our Discovery

Comment

I'm talking at the start of the arc.
                              Hitsugaya didn't go through any power up in the final arc. He only improved his Shikai in the setback

Comment

Hitsugaya didn't go through any power up in the final arc. He only improved his Shikai in the setback
                                pretty sure he did

Comment

Ego dictates that his shameless self-insert not be a mere Captain-level scrub.

Was going to respond to your reply when I happened upon this. Thanks for saving me the time.
                                  Last edited by Oneiros; December 18th, 2018, 10:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by P408370R View Post
                                    Aizen is a joke, so it's pretty fitting.
                                    Yes, yes he is.

Grimmjow is trash too.

People thought he was near Ichigo in power?

That he had an "R2"?

Clearly he won't get stronger so why even have him around?

Comment

Originally posted by Issa View Post

Yes, yes he is.

Grimmjow is trash too.

People thought he was near Ichigo in power?

That he had an "R2"?

Clearly he won't get stronger so why even have him around?
                                      Regarding that last part, fanservice is the answer, my friend.

Comment

I like how we're supposed to believe that a lame who couldn't even surpass Tia somehow sneaked a W against a dude who flattened the MC like a pancake and murked Beach Bum & Kitty so hard that they never appeared on-panel again (even though they're supposedly "alive"). The asspulled victory against Kirge was bad enough (who also bodied Ichigo and Urahara, interestingly enough), but the Askin one was outright revolting. Grimmjack fanboys are almost as lowly as Shitpachi ones at this point.
                                        Last edited by Oneiros; December 18th, 2018, 10:22 PM.

Comment

Tbf Grimmjow beat Kirge and Askin via sneak attack. And Hollows are supposed to be the type advantage over Quincies

Comment

Working...
                                          X