Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think the Dragons are Hollows. Maybe Dragons did exist in Bleach's SS at one time but apparently the Soul Reapers eradicated them.

Comment

Originally posted by EnemyOfDaState View Post

God I hope this is true, I legit miss debating with people whether or not Kubo knows what he is doing or is just pulling shit out of his ass.
      I'm pretty sure he already confirmed that in an interview. He made up Aizen's reveal on the fly

Comment

So, apparently the movie bombed...

Comment

Could've sworn it was gonna be a masterpiece.

Comment

Originally posted by dan View Post
            And it's garbage, what a surprise
            Same tier as Baki

Comment

Originally posted by Louay View Post
              So, apparently the movie bombed...
              Shame, it looked like it had promise.

Comment

according to the novel at the same time that Yhwach was remodelling the Soul kings Palace, Yhwach incorporated a prison into the castle and and had Tier in there, which makes it even more impressive. Zero squad other then Ichibei have been confirmed dead, however those disks that contained cities are infused with the spiritual pressure of the zero squad and as long as they aren't completely destroy ichibei can use the power of the name to revive them, which he does. Urahara also creates even stronger seals for Aizen. Aizen admits that the reason he killed Tousen was so that Orihime or Unohana would would not be able to heal him when they arrived.Th women who was Jugram's aide happnes to be stronger then some of the sternritter, but she didn't recieve a letter because she wanted to stay serving Jugram. It also mentions how Vollstandig can disintergrate hollow reishi which would otherwise be poisonous and absorb it.
                Last edited by Raiden Blackthorn; November 20th, 2018, 07:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Impavido III View Post

>>>>>dragons

>>>>>influenced by that area's culture and religion. Hollows is a shinto religon thing.

Originally posted by EnemyOfDaState View Post
                  i'm not sure why different continents would have such different types of "Hollows"

...further confirming my head canon that Bleach Earth is a chaos-tainted planet in the warhammer 40k verse.

The spirit realm is The Warp. Reishi is Warp Energy. Quincies and Fullbringers and all the spiritually aware humans are psykers. Hollows/shinigami/"dragons"/etc. are warp entities, and these entities appearing in the "world of the living" are essentially minor daemonic incursions into real space.

(The rules of warp manifestation hold that warp space and warp-born entities take on a form + nature influenced by the beliefs and superstitions of sentient populations in their corresponding area of real space. If local superstition says thar be dragons, thar be dragons. If local religion says that the dead become warrior soul wardens and vengeful, hungry ghosts, the dead become warrior soul wardens and vengeful, hungry ghosts.)

Last edited by Post-Crisis Shob; November 20th, 2018, 11:46 AM.

Comment

Candice, Meninas and Nanana have been healed by Mayuri and Urahara confirms that both Chad and Orihime are Fullbringers

Comment

Originally posted by Raiden Blackthorn View Post
                      Th women who was Jugram's aide happnes to be stronger then some of the sternritter, but she didn't recieve a letter because she wanted to stay serving Jugram.
                      I had a theory about this but it's pretty much useless information now.
                      might as well have revealed something else

Comment

Originally posted by Post-Crisis Shob View Post

...further confirming my head canon that Bleach Earth is a chaos-tainted planet in the warhammer 40k verse.

The spirit realm is The Warp. Reishi is Warp Energy. Quincies and Fullbringers and all the spiritually aware humans are psykers. Hollows/shinigami/"dragons"/etc. are warp entities, and these entities appearing in the "world of the living" are essentially minor daemonic incursions into real space.

(The rules of warp manifestation hold that warp space and warp-born entities take on a form + nature influenced by the beliefs and superstitions of sentient populations in their corresponding area of real space. If local superstition says thar be dragons, thar be dragons. If local religion says that the dead become warrior soul wardens and vengeful, hungry ghosts, the dead become warrior soul wardens and vengeful, hungry ghosts.)

So basically "American Gods" rules. E.g. Mexican Jesus exists because people believe in a Mexican Jesus but also white, black and Asian Jesus also exist because other people believe in them.

Comment

according to the novel at the same time that Yhwach was remodelling the Soul kings Palace, Yhwach incorporated a prison into the castle and and had Tier in there, which makes it even more impressive. Zero squad other then Ichibei have been confirmed dead, however those disks that contained cities are infused with the spiritual pressure of the zero squad and as long as they aren't completely destroy ichibei can use the power of the name to revive them, which he does. Urahara also creates even stronger seals for Aizen. Aizen admits that the reason he killed Tousen was so that Orihime or Unohana would would not be able to heal him when they arrived.Th women who was Jugram's aide happnes to be stronger then some of the sternritter, but she didn't recieve a letter because she wanted to stay serving Jugram. It also mentions how Vollstandig can disintergrate hollow reishi which would otherwise be poisonous and absorb it.
                          Shitzen knew a competent Tousen could fuck his day up in bankai.

Comment

Originally posted by Issa View Post

Shitzen knew a competent Tousen could fuck his day up in bankai.
                            Apparently it was his mercy, because of his current state of mind

Comment

Luppi is as strong as Grimmjow and Gremmy is confirmed the strongest Sternritter barring Yhwach, I'm gonna assume this is before the Elites power-up as Gerard was shown to be superior. Grimmjow is also stated to be as strong as Nnoitra and this seems to be talking about base Grimmjow.

Shinji's Bankai is revealed, it causes everyone to kill each other, use it on a huge army and there will only be corpses

Last edited by Raiden Blackthorn; December 16th, 2018, 12:25 PM.

Comment

Luppi is as strong as Grimmjow and Gremmy is confirmed the strongest Sternritter barring Yhwach, I'm gonna assume this is before the Elites power-up as Gerard was shown to be superior. Grimmjow is also stated to be as strong as Nnoitra and this seems to be talking about base Grimmjow.

Shinji's Bankai is revealed, it causes everyone to kill each other, use it on a huge army and there will only be corpses
                                "Luppi is as strong as Grimmjow"- Bullshit. Grimmjow killed him with ease after having his left arm restored by Orihime.

"Gremmy is confirmed the strongest Sternritter barring Yhwach"- Also bullshit. Kubo means to tell us that even Haschwalth was below this sack of shit? GTFO.

"Grimmjow is also stated to be as strong as Nnoitra and this seems to be talking about base Grimmjow."- All that time has passed since the Arrancar saga and he never surpassed Starrk or Ulquiorra in strength? Holy hell, this is supreme tier bullshit.

I'm even gladder than ever that this series is done and over with. Kubo would've ruined his own magnum anus even more had it still been running.

Shinji's Bankai seems neat, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Tenryuunaito View Post
                                  Holy hell, this is supreme tier bullshit.
                                  Is it? Horrible, the self-proclaimed "queen" of Hueco Mundo, didn't do shit aside from getting off-paneled by YHWH at his weakest. Of course Grimmfag couldn't surpass Ulquiorra or Starrk if he couldn't even surpass the likes of Harribel. Made me LOL even harder @ him thinking he could go up against post-skip Ichigo without being crushed instantly. Even more delusional than "Aizen-level" Renji. Which is just as well... For all the hate that the Fullbringers get, at least they weren't *the* worst faction in the series. That dubious honor goes to the Arrancar. Or the Vizards. Never have I seen a more pointless group of sad sacks...
                                  Last edited by Oneiros; December 16th, 2018, 07:13 PM.

Comment

Protip: Don't get hung up on "power levels" of characters in fictional series, especially when said series are over.

"Listen, Bubbs: hear that? The sounds of the whispering winds of shit."
                                    Rest in peace, John Dunsworth (1946-2017).

Comment

I thought Aizen level Renji was a meme

Comment

For all we know, Renji could have meant he was able to not get one-shot using Bankai against Base Shinigami Aizen, the only version of Aizen Renji ever witnessed

Comment

Originally posted by One of Them View Post
                                          For all we know, Renji could have meant he was able to not get one-shot using Bankai against Base Shinigami Aizen, the only version of Aizen Renji ever witnessed
                                          It was Renji saying it? He might've just been bragging then

Comment

Working...
                                          X