Tokyo Ghoul Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tokyo Ghoul Discussion Thread

It pains me to see that no one has made an official thread for such a great series as Tokyo Ghoul itself; well here it is!

Plot

The story follows Ken Kaneki, a college student who barely survives a deadly encounter with Rize Kamishiro, his date who reveals herself as a ghoul, a human-like creature that hunts and devours human flesh, and is taken to the hospital in critical condition. After recovering, Kaneki discovers that somehow he underwent a surgery that transformed him into a half-ghoul by transferring some of Rize's organs into his body, as she died when she attacked him, and just like them, he must consume human flesh to survive as well. With no one else to turn to, he is taken in by the ghouls who manage the coffee shop "Anteiku", who teach him to deal with his new life as a half-human/half-ghoul, including interacting with ghoul society and its conflicting factions, while striving to keep his identity secret from other humans.

I came to talk of the latest chapter of Re: which is chapter 53-Bone. Will Kaneki be coming back after so long!? Find out on the up coming chapter of Tokyo Ghoul Re:, chapter 54!
    Last edited by .Kidd//Notwen; November 22nd, 2015, 12:55 AM.

Originally posted by Kidd Notwen View Post
    Will Kaneki be coming back after so long!?
    He is.

Comment

I still don't know what is Eto's true purpose behind doing all this shit? Wake up Kaneki?

Comment

Originally posted by Impavido III View Post

spoiling shit...

Comment

I don't really understand what's going on at the moment

Comment

Holy fucking shit, and just like that kaneki surpasses Arima, Suzuya is probably going to be the new Arima and Kaneki is the new one eyed king.

Comment

Originally posted by Tezcatlipoca View Post
              Holy fucking shit, and just like that kaneki surpasses Arima, Suzuya is probably going to be the new Arima and Kaneki is the new one eyed king.
              She'll probably survive

Comment

So this is that weird ass cannibal series people are talking about

Comment

Dang it. There goes all the possibilities of EtoXKaneki sex.

Comment

Originally posted by HeatMan.EXE View Post
                    Dang it. There goes all the possibilities of EtoXKaneki sex.
                    Bro I know right? Fucking bomber bro, after I seen the lick to the face I was like "let's get it!" then a couple of panels later I'm like... no... Ka-Kaneki.... J-just no....
                    JUST

Comment

Originally posted by Kidd Notwen View Post
                      Bro I know right? Fucking bomber bro, after I seen the lick to the face I was like "let's get it!" then a couple of panels later I'm like... no... Ka-Kaneki.... J-just no....
                      JUST
                      Ikr lol. Ken Kaneki might end up dying as a virgin.

Comment

No etoxkaneki ,kanekixrize ftw

Comment

HeatMan.EXE STOP POSTING IN EVERY THREAD I POST IN, STALKER!

Comment

Chill, not talking to ya lmao.

Comment

If Eto really was dead, her top half wouldn't have been ambiguously thrown off the building. She would have died fully on screen.
                              Don't forget she can make puppets that can instantly regenerate after being bisected

Comment

[QUOTE=Impavido III;n132866]

If Eto really was dead, her top half wouldn't have been ambiguously thrown off the building. She would have died fully on screen.
                                Don't forget she can make puppets that can instantly regenerate after being bisected

[/QUOT
                                I know that theory. I think there are arguments for both her death and her survival. Kanae said even top tier ghouls would die by falling from very high places.

Comment

He can't do that! He can't go out like a sucker...

Comment

Ayyyyyyyyye!!!! Do we have some confirmation that Eto may still be alive?

Kaneki: I dealt it some life threatening wounds but more than likely it will survive...

Comment

Yeah, she is alive. Still, I don't get what Kaneki is up to now. Appearently he kept his promise to the old man, which means he hasn't turned into a complete psycho and he also didn't outright eat that tranny Ui and instead returned to the CCG. Dafuq is he gonna do? challenge Arima or go around cannibalizing ghouls to get stronger? as of now, he is practically the strongest ghoul ever.

Comment

Yeah, she is alive. Still, I don't get what Kaneki is up to now. Appearently he kept his promise to the old man, which means he hasn't turned into a complete psycho and he also didn't outright eat that tranny Ui and instead returned to the CCG. Dafuq is he gonna do? challenge Arima or go around cannibalizing ghouls to get stronger? as of now, he is practically the strongest ghoul ever.

Man sometimes I hope manga turns out my way but I really want this guy to take control over the Aogiri Tree, I mean the guy is almost or more a less a legend or a God Among Ghouls. I'm glad to see he kept his promise and its possible he may have attempted to save Shu by throwing him off of the building. Hope I'm right... either way I don't care wtf he does now, the nigga is just a fucking beast bro.

Comment

Working...
                                        X