Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Black Clover Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Official Black Clover Discussion Thread

    "Black Clover" is a a Shounen manga that started it's run on February 2015.

    By upload dates(according to what I saw on Kissmanga)it looks like there are chapter released sometimes on a weekly basis and sometimes there are chapters released 2-4 days apart and on some occasions 9 days apart.

    Summary(taken from KissManga) :

    Aster and Yuno were abandoned together at the same church, and have been inseparable since. As children, they promised that they would compete against each other to see who would become the next sorcerous emperor. However, as they grew up, some differences between them became plain. Yuno was a genius with magic, with amazing power and control, while Aster could not use magic at all, and tried to make up for his lack by training physically. When they received their grimoires at age 15, Yuno got a spectacular book with a four-leaf-clover (most people receive a three-leaf-clover), while Aster received nothing at all. However, when Yuno was threatened, the truth about Aster's power was revealed-- he received a five-leaf-clover grimoire, a 'black clover' book of anti-magic. Now the two friends are heading out in the world, both seeking the same goal!


    For some of you it might sound a bit gay, but it's pretty awesome. Like a really fast paced part 1 Naruto. I actually like it a lot and it looks like the manga might make it's way to the VS forum somewhere in the near future.

    #2
    I've been keeping up with it since July. Pretty shitty, though the quality picked up a bit just recently.

    Comment


    • Death Mark
      Death Mark commented
      Editing a comment
      If it's shitty why do you keep up with it ? xD
      It has plenty of annoying cliches, indeed. But overall it reminds me the better days of Naruto, so it might be the reason I like it.

    • Zemoco
      Zemoco commented
      Editing a comment
      Mostly because it's an easy read. I got study pretty much most of the time lately, and it's nice to just read something that doesn't have millions of plot points, complex characters and the life.

    #3
    Zemoco go die of aids you fucking nigger Black Clover is fucking good jackass

    Comment


      #4
      Narutto ripoff

      Comment


      • Death Mark
        Death Mark commented
        Editing a comment
        And Naruto is a ripoff of HxH.

      • Heikin
        Heikin commented
        Editing a comment
        How the FUCK is Narutto a HxH ripoff?? Troll

      • Death Mark
        Death Mark commented
        Editing a comment
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=133i5F6eO9Y
        Fag. You need to be a retard not to notice all of the similarities.

      #5
      3 new chapters out aww yisss. This shit got so dope. Yami is a fucking goon.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZAc41N2QRU

      Comment


        #6
        The beginning was rather meh but I been enjoying it so far. Has anyone seen the new anime for it?

        Comment


          #7
          Man. Past Zemoco was such a huge faggot.

          I still think this series is shit, and dropped it almost a year ago, though.

          Comment


            #8
            Originally posted by Glory of Zeon View Post
            The beginning was rather meh but I been enjoying it so far. Has anyone seen the new anime for it?
            The anime is awful.

            Originally posted by Zemoco View Post
            Man. Past Zemoco was such a huge faggot.

            I still think this series is shit, and dropped it almost a year ago, though.
            The manga was fun but I stopped following it a while ago. I tried to start reading it again but came to the conclusion it's indeed fucking trash.
            I don't know how I even dared calling it "awesome". Guess I changed quite a bit.

            Comment


              #9
              It's interesting seeing people look back on their old posts and rethink them like this.

              Also interesting to note the two members that have no posts that joined two years ago.

              Comment


                #10
                I started watching it on Toonami. It's your typical shounen yeah, but I'm interested to see where it goes on from here. I do like how Aster and Yuno are opposites in magic. Yuno having the 4 Leaf Clover that represents light and good luck while Aster has the Black Clover which represents the devil and darkness.

                Comment


                  #11
                  Originally posted by Darkseeker1379 View Post
                  I started watching it on Toonami. It's your typical shounen yeah, but I'm interested to see where it goes on from here. I do like how Aster and Yuno are opposites in magic. Yuno having the 4 Leaf Clover that represents light and good luck while Aster has the Black Clover which represents the devil and darkness.
                  Literally no other series is worth your time more than this shit?

                  Comment


                    #12
                    Originally posted by Tenryuunaito View Post

                    Literally no other series is worth your time more than this shit?
                    Hey I watch anything that comes on on Toonami. I'm an old school guy. I like watching shit when it first premieres on TV.

                    I'm still waiting for Toonami to pick up My Hero Academia. They need to get it already.

                    Comment


                      #13
                      Originally posted by Tenryuunaito View Post

                      Literally no other series is worth your time more than this shit?
                      >hasn't watched or read it
                      Originally posted by Oneiros
                      In that case, I’m the biggest faggot on the block.

                      Comment


                        #14
                        Originally posted by Death Mark View Post
                        "Black Clover" is a a Shounen manga that started it's run on February 2015.

                        By upload dates(according to what I saw on Kissmanga)it looks like there are chapter released sometimes on a weekly basis and sometimes there are chapters released 2-4 days apart and on some occasions 9 days apart.

                        Summary(taken from KissManga) :

                        Aster and Yuno were abandoned together at the same church, and have been inseparable since. As children, they promised that they would compete against each other to see who would become the next sorcerous emperor. However, as they grew up, some differences between them became plain. Yuno was a genius with magic, with amazing power and control, while Aster could not use magic at all, and tried to make up for his lack by training physically. When they received their grimoires at age 15, Yuno got a spectacular book with a four-leaf-clover (most people receive a three-leaf-clover), while Aster received nothing at all. However, when Yuno was threatened, the truth about Aster's power was revealed-- he received a five-leaf-clover grimoire, a 'black clover' book of anti-magic. Now the two friends are heading out in the world, both seeking the same goal!


                        For some of you it might sound a bit gay, but it's pretty awesome. Like a really fast paced part 1 Naruto. I actually like it a lot and it looks like the manga might make it's way to the VS forum somewhere in the near future.
                        It'll probably be the next Tokyo Ghoul for me.

                        Comment


                          #15
                          how good is this shit

                          Comment


                            #16
                            Originally posted by Nerise View Post
                            how good is this shit
                            Not good. It's fun to read, but if you're looking for something interesting and fresh it's the complete opposite.

                            And don't bother watching the anime. The anime is awful.

                            Comment


                              #17
                              Originally posted by Doctor. View Post

                              >hasn't watched or read it
                              I read the first chapter, and it was garbage.

                              Comment


                                #18
                                Originally posted by Darkseeker1379 View Post

                                Hey I watch anything that comes on on Toonami. I'm an old school guy. I like watching shit when it first premieres on TV.

                                I'm still waiting for Toonami to pick up My Hero Academia. They need to get it already.
                                You could be watching/reading seinen series like Monster or 20th Century Boys, but instead wastes that time on generic shounen like Black Clover.

                                I want no excuses.

                                Comment


                                  #19
                                  Originally posted by Tenryuunaito View Post
                                  Monster or 20th Century Boys
                                  lmao those series don't fit your taste
                                  Originally posted by Oneiros
                                  In that case, I’m the biggest faggot on the block.

                                  Comment


                                    #20
                                    he should read Pluto like most normal people
                                    Sir Richard Bishop - Mahavidya

                                    Comment

                                    Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                    Auto-Saved
                                    x
                                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                    x

                                    Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

                                    Registration Image Refresh Image
                                    Working...
                                    X