• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oml

Comment

That was a solid card. -
      - T-ferg can't be denied any longer.
      - I still think Marlon is the most talented BW right now, but he needs to learn how to pace himself, can't blow all your wad in the first round. Cejudo on a Silva/Jones/GSP ish roll.
      - Nobody fucking with Valentina for a long time.

Comment

Demian Maia is the most boring fighter there is. He'll never be champion or a real top 5 again with that 1 dimensional style. Let's not forget he was gifted that decision over Masvidal. Fucking hate this guy every single time, I would rather watch a sub-top 15 women's strawweight fight
        Last edited by Don Tigris; June 29th, 2019, 09:15 PM.

Comment

Francis was born for this. Just a force of nature.

Comment

Thiago Santos = massive respect. A literal modern gladiator warrior
            Jon Jones = just business. Really meh performance but then again he was fighting a monster.
            Ben Askren = dead. Done. Years taken off his life
            Jorge MASVIDAL = GOAT in fighting savagery
            Amanda Nunes = as expected. I'd be hyped for a Cyborg rematch but i'd be extra hyped for a Valentina rematch
            Holly Holm = she's just not that good. How is she a several time world boxing champion.
            Luke Cockhold = he's done. I knew he was going to lose that cocky ass
            Last edited by Don Tigris; July 7th, 2019, 12:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Tigris View Post
              Thiago Santos = massive respect. A literal modern gladiator warrior
              Jon Jones = just business. Really meh performance but then again he was fighting a monster.
              Ben Askren = dead. Done. Years taken off his life
              Jorge MASVIDAL = GOAT in fighting savagery
              Amanda Nunes = as expected. I'd be hyped for a Cyborg rematch but i'd be extra hyped for a Valentina rematch
              Holly Holm = she's just not that good. How is she a several time world boxing champion.
              Luke Cockhold = he's done. I knew he was going to lose that cocky ass
              How's your MMA training going, dude? Did you ever beat that girl that choked you out?
              Originally posted by Snap
              "man you always know what to get me for my birthday, you really are a nigger"

Comment

I wish Frankie would finish up his career as a BW. He's been fighting bigger guys (and beating most of them), it'd be nice to see him fight guys his size for a change.

Also think Robbie lost his killer instinct, i get trying to manage your gas tank, but he should've start throwing caution to the wind from the start of the 4th. Either way, great performance from Colby. And now wonder who gets a first crack at the title. Him or Masvidal?
                Last edited by Uncle Hank; August 3rd, 2019, 09:54 PM.

Comment

How THE FUCK DID YOEL NOT WIN THAT

but easily top 5 best fights I've ever seen

Comment

DIAZ CALLED OUT MASVIDAL HOLY SHIT

Comment

Originally posted by Don Tigris View Post
                      DIAZ CALLED OUT MASVIDAL HOLY SHIT
                      It better be a 5 round fight.

And what a comeback by Stipe.

Comment

Jorgeeeee masVIDAL AKA street jesus out here baptizing fools

Comment

Who's the fighter of the year? Stylebender, Masvidal, or Cejudo?

Stylebender - Silva, Gastelum, and Whittaker.
                          Masvidal - Till, Askren, and Nate.
                          Cejudo - Mighty Mouse (even though it was slightly over a year ago), TJ, and Marlon.

HMs: Douglas Lima, Bader, and Jones.
                          Last edited by Uncle Hank; November 7th, 2019, 11:18 AM.

Comment

I know I'm a bit late but holy fuck did Kovalev get sparked, we might have to seriously be considering Canelo as the best p4p fighter in the world at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Hank View Post
                              Who's the fighter of the year? Stylebender, Masvidal, or Cejudo?

Stylebender - Silva, Gastelum, and Whittaker.
                              Masvidal - Till, Askren, and Nate.
                              Cejudo - Mighty Mouse (even though it was slightly over a year ago), TJ, and Marlon.

HMs: Douglas Lima, Bader, and Jones.
                              Easily Masvidal. #theressurection #supernecessary

Comment

Working...
                              X