Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MMA Discussion thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Don Tigris View Post
    He’s young, bigger than Jones, and explosive af. He doesnt have the experience but other than him and Thiago what other fights even are there at LHW for Jones? I want him to fight a top guy while Jones and Santos fight and hopefully they’ll meet after is what I’m thinking
    You're going to need more than being young/bigger/explosive to beat a man like Jones.

    That's why it sucked that Rumble retired so early; there's no one else at LHW that can challenge Jon at this point. He's gotten even better than before, and he's shown that in his second fight with Gus.

    The only kind of fighter I see beating Jon is a freak show where a bigger knock out artist like Rumble can get a lucky hit in and put him to sleep. Any other moment Jon would just take Rumble down almost as easy as DC has in the past and beat him up.


    "My intellect prevails from a hanging cross with nails. I reinforce the frail, with lyrics that's real. Word to Christ, a disciple of streets, trifle on beats. I decipher prophecies through a mic and say peace."

    Comment


      ?????????

      What??????

      49-46???????

      Max won that are you fucking serious lmao

      Comment


        Both main event and co-main event was epic. Max vs Dustin was close, don't mind Dustin getting the nod, but it wasn't unanimous.

        Can't wait for Reaper vs Stylebender.

        Comment


          Originally posted by Uncle Hank View Post
          Both main event and co-main event was epic. Max vs Dustin was close, don't mind Dustin getting the nod, but it wasn't unanimous.

          Can't wait for Reaper vs Stylebender.
          Bro did you see the striking stats. Max was more hurt but how much you wanna bet he could go on for longer than Porier. He has infinite heart stamina and chin. And again the striking rate max was killing it aside from round 1 and that big knee he took in round 3 or round 4

          Comment


            Originally posted by Don Tigris View Post

            Bro did you see the striking stats. Max was more hurt but how much you wanna bet he could go on for longer than Porier. He has infinite heart stamina and chin. And again the striking rate max was killing it aside from round 1 and that big knee he took in round 3 or round 4
            No doubt Max had more gas left in the tank, and Poirer had hard time keeping up. But IIRC they were mentioning under new scoring system, harder/significant strikes get the nod over volume. I wouldn't have mind either one winning. I like Max more, but Dustin worked his ass to get this point, and was good seeing him have that moment.

            Comment


              Originally posted by Uncle Hank View Post

              No doubt Max had more gas left in the tank, and Poirer had hard time keeping up. But IIRC they were mentioning under new scoring system, harder/significant strikes get the nod over volume. I wouldn't have mind either one winning. I like Max more, but Dustin worked his ass to get this point, and was good seeing him have that moment.
              Oh damn I was watching without commentary at a bar and didnt know about the new ruling system. Ok so the new ruling system it can be good for fights like yoel vs whittaker 2 and it will be good in general but in my humble opinion they really fucked this fight and max over. I can 100% see why people would say dustin won but as I was watching it I thought a split decision coming. Gotta rewatch it cause 49-46 doesnt seem right cause Max still had poirer hurt on at least 2 occassions and was outpacing him since start of the second round. Anyway what a SICK ASS FIGHT. Max still sits at the top of the mountain as THE fighter to watch

              Israel vs Gastelum damn what a beastly ass fight from both. Adesanya definitely won but I cant see him beating Whittaker unless that war with Romero has taken a toll on him
              Last edited by Don Tigris; April 14th, 2019, 09:45 AM.

              Comment

              Working...
              X