No announcement yet.

MMA Discussion thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just hope Twood remains on the UFC roster despite Dana's immense dislike for him. Honestly Colby would have beat this Tyron as well, he looked like he wasnt even at his 30%. What happened to that takedown defense and power and explosiveness?? I dont think I've ever been so shocked watching MMA. Hopefully he can bounce back and become UFC campion again. Crazy fucking sport full of unexpected twists and I love it

Cody has the lowest fight IQ out of any championship level fighter I can think of. Still a badass fight

Also yeah bad stoppage for Ruthless but Askren had that regardless. I wouldnt mind a rematch though

I was way off on my predictions but what a great great great night of fights. Better than 217 imho
    Last edited by Don Tigris; March 3rd, 2019, 06:51 PM.

Comment

And how about UFC fucking over Ferguson again? Holloway vs Tferg would have been a badass fight but why does Tony need to become the Interim champ again when he never lost his title? Why do that to one of the top 3 most exciting fighters in the ufc? Everyone knows Khabib vs Tferg should be next.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Tigris View Post
        And how about UFC fucking over Ferguson again? Holloway vs Tferg would have been a badass fight but why does Tony need to become the Interim champ again when he never lost his title? Why do that to one of the top 3 most exciting fighters in the ufc? Everyone knows Khabib vs Tferg should be next.
        Khabib vs Tony SHOULD be next but Khabib fucked up and is suspended for probably a year now.

They're not stripping Khabib so the other contenders have to settle for another interim bullshit title. I think Tony turned down the interim shot against Max so now it's going to be for Max vs Poirier

"My intellect prevails from a hanging cross with nails. I reinforce the frail, with lyrics that's real. Word to Christ, a disciple of streets, trifle on beats. I decipher prophecies through a mic and say peace."

Comment

I just hope Twood remains on the UFC roster despite Dana's immense dislike for him. Honestly Colby would have beat this Tyron as well, he looked like he wasnt even at his 30%. What happened to that takedown defense and power and explosiveness?? I dont think I've ever been so shocked watching MMA. Hopefully he can bounce back and become UFC campion again. Crazy fucking sport full of unexpected twists and I love it

Cody has the lowest fight IQ out of any championship level fighter I can think of. Still a badass fight

Also yeah bad stoppage for Ruthless but Askren had that regardless. I wouldnt mind a rematch though

I was way off on my predictions but what a great great great night of fights. Better than 217 imho
          Nah, Robbie was far from done. Askren was hanging on for dear life. Robbie is also one of those fighters, that gets better as the round goes on. They definitely need to run that back.That said, Askren got mad heart.

Comment

That KO was vicious. Masvidal is a savage through and through.

Comment

Garcia got fucking STEAMROLLED by Spence. Lmao

He never had any business taking a 147 fight against anybody let alone EJ. He just wanted that check. That shit was sad to watch. Outboxed, outranged, overpowered, outsped.

Comment

Originally posted by Issa View Post
                Garcia got fucking STEAMROLLED by Spence. Lmao

He never had any business taking a 147 fight against anybody let alone EJ. He just wanted that check. That shit was sad to watch. Outboxed, outranged, overpowered, outsped.
                I thought TC was the better boxer between him and Errol, now idk.

Comment

Originally posted by Tezcatlipoca View Post

I thought TC was the better boxer between him and Errol, now idk.
                  Similar to Floyd nobody has ever pushed EJ to show all he has in the ring. I always had Crawford and EJ both equal in boxing, speed and movement only EJ has more power which is why I always gave him the edge over TBud. His bodywork is phenomenal.

Nevertheless these two will go down as some GOATS.

Comment

In the past month, Usman dominates Woodley, Masvidal KOs Till, and now Pettis KOs Wonderboy.
                    Last edited by Uncle Hank; March 23rd, 2019, 11:47 PM.

Comment

It's pretty much proven that 15 pounds bigger and a few inches taller doesnt mean jack for fighting. Everyone was convinced the bigger guys were just gonna win and how many big fights was that not the case. SHOWTIME

Comment

Kevin Lee moving up to WW too. Let's see how he looks against RDA.

Comment

Eddie Alvarez lost his One FC debut, and MM won his. I gotta start watching One FC, they have some great talent over there now.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Hank View Post
                            Eddie Alvarez lost his One FC debut, and MM won his. I gotta start watching One FC, they have some great talent over there now.
                            Eddie looked garbage. Probably thought it was gonna be a walk in the park

Comment

So conor twitted that khabib's wife is a towel. If there is a rematch I'd be afraid for him in the cage

Comment

But ALL THE VIOLENCE lets get it boy if Tferg vs Khabib isnt ever happening

Comment

Also Justin Gaethje is top 5 best fighters to watch. But I dont want him vs Khabib as much as I want to see Tony or Conor in there with that savage.

Other fights I really wanna see right now that arent made in no order:
                                  Askren vs Masvidal
                                  Pettis vs Masvidal
                                  Usman vs Colby
                                  Gaethje vs Jeremy Stephens
                                  Twood vs Masvidal
                                  Paulo Costa vs Yoel
                                  Bones vs Johnny Walker

Comment

Also Justin Gaethje is top 5 best fighters to watch. But I dont want him vs Khabib as much as I want to see Tony or Conor in there with that savage.

Other fights I really wanna see right now that arent made in no order:
                                    Askren vs Masvidal
                                    Pettis vs Masvidal
                                    Usman vs Colby
                                    Gaethje vs Jeremy Stephens
                                    Twood vs Masvidal
                                    Paulo Costa vs Yoel
                                    Bones vs Johnny Walker
                                    Any reason why you want Jones vs Walker? I just don't think anyone in LHW is worthy of facing Jones at this point after the Gus fight. Rumble just had to retire.

"My intellect prevails from a hanging cross with nails. I reinforce the frail, with lyrics that's real. Word to Christ, a disciple of streets, trifle on beats. I decipher prophecies through a mic and say peace."

Comment

Stale banter but Conor is really gonna get himself killed if he keeps this up lol

Comment

Originally posted by Zeus View Post
                                        Any reason why you want Jones vs Walker? I just don't think anyone in LHW is worthy of facing Jones at this point after the Gus fight. Rumble just had to retire.
                                        He’s young, bigger than Jones, and explosive af. He doesnt have the experience but other than him and Thiago what other fights even are there at LHW for Jones? I want him to fight a top guy while Jones and Santos fight and hopefully they’ll meet after is what I’m thinking

Comment

DAMN

Comment

Working...
                                          X