No announcement yet.

MMA Discussion thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even Arum is low key calling Mikey a moron for jumping 147 to fight Spence. Errol is going to ruin him as a fighter.

Comment

Fury vs Wilder was amazing, apart from the decision.

Fury outboxed him and should of won, IMO but the two knockdowns made it easier for them to call a draw. I don’t know how the hell he got up from those two punches in the last round. If Wilder were a better boxer, he could of ended it early, but he was rushing the punches and became easy to predict/dodge.

Either way, the fight makes Joshua look like a coward for ducking Wilder.
      Last edited by PandaG; December 2nd, 2018, 02:39 PM.
      Alright, now if I die today, bitch my legacy is straight
      I'm the best they never heard, I'm your brother, just relate

Comment

Wilder hopefully learned a lesson from this. Fury avoided his right like the plague and double jabbed him into oblivion.

That left was always behind Wilders right and I'm surprised his corner didn't pick up on that earlier in the fight tbh. If wilder himself were a good boxer he'd have know and possibly finsihed a lot earlier.

Fury fought a smart fight and won that comfortably.

Decision was clear garbage. No way in hell Wilder took 7 rounds. Four arguable AT MOST.

Comment

This week in ufc 231 2 of the best fighters ever killing each other in the main event. Let's get it

Comment

Fuck Holloway is looking scaaaary. I'd honestly be down for a mcgregor rematch. Who the fuck in 145 can beat this man after what he done to Ortega and Aldo
            Last edited by Don Tigris; December 9th, 2018, 12:19 AM.

Comment

Max is the man.

Comment

Is valentina best female striker we’ve seen in mma? Her striking is so crisp and fast

Comment

Originally posted by Don Tigris View Post
                  Is valentina best female striker we’ve seen in mma? Her striking is so crisp and fast
                  She has a really strong argument. She beat Holly Holm, JJ, and arguably beat Amanda Nunes. All those women are decorated strikers, especially Holm and JJ. Germaine De Randamie is up there too, but she should have lost against Holly, and wanted no smoke with Cyborg.

Comment

Working...
                  X