MMA Discussion thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Uncle Hank View Post
    - Canelo pulls out, GGG vs Canelo canceled.
    - Tony gets hurt on set during a media obligation and has to pull out.
    - Conor's bus incident causes Chiesa and Borg to pull out of the fight.
    - NYSAC pulls Max from the fight.
    - Pettis is the replacement, but UFC pulls him cause he demanded too much money.
    - Al Iaquinta fights Khabib now, which means Felder fight is canceled.

This whole thing is giving me a migraine.
    This is why combat sports will never have consistent popularity, too many fuck niggas and too much politics.

Comment

Originally posted by EnemyOfDaState View Post

This is why combat sports will never have consistent popularity, too many fuck niggas and too much politics.
      Yeah, politics side of it sucks. People running the UFC atm can't decide, whether they want to be a legit sports league or more of an sports entertainment league. But even with all that bullshit, there is nothing quite like combat sports.

Comment

Al has better chance vs khabib than Max tbh. Bigger, better takedown defense, power, and was prepared for a fight. Also he has wins over masvidal and kevin lee (defended 7 out of 8 takedowns vs him). Only reason Al isn't top 10 is because he hasn't been active

Comment

Originally posted by Smilodon View Post
          Al has better chance vs khabib than Max tbh. Bigger, better takedown defense, power, and was prepared for a fight. Also he has wins over masvidal and kevin lee (defended 7 out of 8 takedowns vs him). Only reason Al isn't top 10 is because he hasn't been active
          Win over Masvidal is questionable
          Originally posted by Anime18
          Dude...quit acting like a fucking nigger dude...
          Originally posted by A New Soul

Nah best result is when it's a result of deepthroating a dick that's too big or being filled with too much cum.

Originally posted by Jay
          So all I ask of you is to show an erect dick with a ruler next to it. That's all lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Groovy wavy View Post

Win over Masvidal is questionable
            I thought masvidal had it but worth mentioning anyway since it was close

Comment

Zabit is really good but I can't respect a 6'2 guy fighting at featherweight :/ This was a badass fight though, good performance from both fighters.

Zabit vs Yair would be a nice fight.
              Last edited by Don Tigris; April 7th, 2018, 10:48 PM.

Comment

Bro no fucking way was Rose vs Joanna 49-46. Rose won but it was close

Comment

Happy for Kabib having his moment, but they HAVE to make Ferguson fight. It's only right.

Comment

Zabit is really good but I can't respect a 6'2 guy fighting at featherweight :/ This was a badass fight though, good performance from both fighters.

Zabit vs Yair would be a nice fight.
                    Joe Rogan couldn't get Zabit's cock out of his ass.
                    Originally posted by Anime18
                    Dude...quit acting like a fucking nigger dude...
                    Originally posted by A New Soul

Nah best result is when it's a result of deepthroating a dick that's too big or being filled with too much cum.

Originally posted by Jay
                    So all I ask of you is to show an erect dick with a ruler next to it. That's all lol.

Comment

Al who had prepared for a striker stuffed half of Khabib’s takedowns and was only taken down like once or twice after 2nd round. Khabib’s head movement was also garbage. 100% GSP beats him and imo Tony would have beat him as well. Tony via submission

Also if he ever tries to stand and bang like that for even a minute with Conor his chin is getting snipped
                      Last edited by Don Tigris; April 8th, 2018, 10:27 AM.

Comment

Al who had prepared for a striker stuffed half of Khabib’s takedowns and was only taken down like once or twice after 2nd round. Khabib’s head movement was also garbage. 100% GSP beats him and imo Tony would have beat him as well. Tony via submission

Also if he ever tries to stand and bang like that for even a minute with Conor his chin is getting snipped
                        You gotta remember though, Al is a bigger guy than McGregor and has better TDD. And Khabib had to prepare for musical chair of opponents throughout the week. I wouldn't put too much stock on this fight.

Comment

And why is Garbrandt getting an immediate rematch? He's no legend, someone else like Jimmie Rivera should get a title shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Hank View Post

You gotta remember though, Al is a bigger guy than McGregor and has better TDD. And Khabib had to prepare for musical chair of opponents throughout the week. I wouldn't put too much stock on this fight.
                            Conor’s boxing is light years ahead of Khabib’s. I’m not saying Khabib would lose to Conor if he tried to wrestlefuck or ground and pound, but if he tried to just straight up stand up and box like he did vs Al then he’s getting slept 100%. As much as we hate on Conor he’s easily among the best strikers in UFC and probably the best boxer with his accuracy and timing.

Cody getting an immediate rematch makes no sense. I think UFC really wants to either push Cody or push the TAM vs Killashaw rivalry. That’s a 50-50 match up
                            Last edited by Don Tigris; April 9th, 2018, 11:21 AM.

Comment

Who can Tony even fight to get in title contention like Khabib wants? He’s already beaten everyone who’s relevant except like Eddie but come on now we know how that’s gonna go lol. Tony vs Conor would be the only fight that can make sense for #1 contender since Khabib can’t fight again until September or November. Conor is pissed at khabib so he might come back for the Ferguson fight so he can get to Khabib
                              Last edited by Don Tigris; April 9th, 2018, 11:35 AM.

Comment

Conor’s boxing is light years ahead of Khabib’s. I’m not saying Khabib would lose to Conor if he tried to wrestlefuck or ground and pound, but if he tried to just straight up stand up and box like he did vs Al then he’s getting slept 100%. As much as we hate on Conor he’s easily among the best strikers in UFC and probably the best boxer with his accuracy and timing.

Cody getting an immediate rematch makes no sense. I think UFC really wants to either push Cody or push the TAM vs Killashaw rivalry. That’s a 50-50 match up
                                He is definitely not playing that game vs Connor, he'll immediately take him to the deep waters. That's what his coaches and teammates will prepare him for.

And If Cruz is 100% healed up, i'd rather seem him or Jimmie Rivera than Garbrandt fighting for the belt again. Cruz is the actual BW goat thus far. Cody is young, that DB muay thai/TAM rivalry isn't going anywhere, let him earn it.

Comment

Good event. Gathje is a savage. Gaethje vs Stephens for UFC's most savage fighter let's get it

Comment

Sucks to see Condit on a losing streak. He is a gatekeeper at this point, especially in the Welterweight division.

Comment

The bleach music at the end lol

Comment

Frankie quickly back in the win column. Thought it was a risky move, but he pulled it off.

Comment

Kevin Lee looked good.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                          Auto-Saved
                                          x
                                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                          x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                                          Working...
                                          X