MMA Discussion thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by znjfl View Post
    Well damn, not how I expected. props to Nate.
    Ths entire year has been full of shockers and changes.

Could this be that year? Could DC TKO Jones? Is Dana gonna lay off the coke? Naaah

Comment

Originally posted by Rabum Alal View Post
      Ths entire year has been full of shockers and changes.

Could this be that year? Could DC TKO Jones? Is Dana gonna lay off the coke? Naaah
      Jones has been tested in the octagon a lot more than Conor. I honestly didnt see Conor losing any time soon(unless he seriously went against Lawler or Mcdonald), but I REALLY REALLY dont see Jones losing to DC.

If Jones loses, I could see it in a rematch with Gustafson(altough I dont think this is likely), a quick round 1-2 KO against AJ, or against a top heavyweight.

Comment

Damn....really wanted Conor to win. Fuck lol

Comment

That Jon Jones and DC promo with Joe Rogan was hype.
          "My intellect prevails from a hanging cross with nails. I reinforce the frail, with lyrics that's real. Word to Christ, a disciple of streets, trifle on beats. I decipher prophecies through a mic and say peace."

Comment

Only way DC is gonna win is via split decision. And Rumble is the only LHW capable of KOing him although Jones has a good chin on him.
            Last edited by Uncle Hank; March 6th, 2016, 10:52 AM.

Comment

I'm very worried about Jones, however, Jones v. DC- while competitive- wasn't exactly trivial. It was pretty clear cut. Jon dgaf either... We need that fire Jones back. I hope Jones learns to stop TRYING to throw bombs on the feet and out do his opponents lol. Jones should just take them down and then destroy them. His top game is unrivaled in any weight class.

Jones could beat the entire LHW division from here to the rising sun. He's prolly gonna sub Anthony easy because, let's face it, Anthony is just an uber version of rampage without the slams lol
              Originally posted by Anime18
              Dude...quit acting like a fucking nigger dude...
              Originally posted by A New Soul

Nah best result is when it's a result of deepthroating a dick that's too big or being filled with too much cum.

Originally posted by Jay
              So all I ask of you is to show an erect dick with a ruler next to it. That's all lol.

Comment

What's crazy is that Jones has a solid argument for being G.O.A.T at his sport and he is only 28.

Comment

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/mc...m-dbz.3193155/

Nah best result is when it's a result of deepthroating a dick that's too big or being filled with too much cum.

Originally posted by Jay
                  So all I ask of you is to show an erect dick with a ruler next to it. That's all lol.

Comment

Godlike

Comment

• Tezcatlipoca
                      Tezcatlipoca commented
                      Editing a comment
                      "I ain't surprised mothrfucker"

I was about to snag that hoe haha

Originally posted by Jay

Comment

Still can't believe how bad Jones trolled the FUCK outta DC at unstoppable.

Comment

Not sure if this is true yet, but does anyone think Phillip Brooks, aka CM Punk, has a fighting chance in the Octagon?

Comment

CM punk is going to get embarrassed

He, unlike Batista, Lashley, and Lesnar, has no strength advantage or experience in a sport prior to his inclusion.

Plus it's at 185, so hahahaha he's gonna get stomped

Originally posted by Jay

Comment

Originally posted by Groovy wavy View Post
                            CM punk is going to get embarrassed

He, unlike Batista, Lashley, and Lesnar, has no strength advantage or experience in a sport prior to his inclusion.

Plus it's at 185, so hahahaha he's gonna get stomped
                            Batista is an unskilled meathead. Idk why you mentioned him, and Lashley is the better of the 3.

I remember a promo ages ago of CM punk saying he practiced Muay Thai, Tae Kwon Do, Wrestling, etc...

Comment

Originally posted by Tezcatlipoca View Post
                              Batista is an unskilled meathead. Idk why you mentioned him, and Lashley is the better of the 3.

I remember a promo ages ago of CM punk saying he practiced Muay Thai, Tae Kwon Do, Wrestling, etc...
                              He "practiced" my ass. He's not a fighter. Not physical enough to fight at 185. And Batista may have been a meathead, but he's still 6'6 and a super heavyweight, all muscle so he can just get away with smashing shit mindlessly.

You can't teach heart, chin, or spirit. He should have gotten at least some acclaim in an amateur or underground circuit before getting right into the ufc.

Originally posted by Jay

Comment

Originally posted by Groovy wavy View Post

He "practiced" my ass. He's not a fighter. Not physical enough to fight at 185. And Batista may have been a meathead, but he's still 6'6 and a super heavyweight, all muscle so he can just get away with smashing shit mindlessly.

You can't teach heart, chin, or spirit. He should have gotten at least some acclaim in an amateur or underground circuit before getting right into the ufc.
                                Lol no, Batista couldn't even beat Jon Jones tbh. You need more than just raw strength to win a fight unless your opponent is just that unskilled.

We'll just have to wait and see, only gripe I really have is that is he not in shape at all.

Comment

Lol no, Batista couldn't even beat Jon Jones tbh. You need more than just raw strength to win a fight unless your opponent is just that unskilled.

We'll just have to wait and see, only gripe I really have is that is he not in shape at all.
                                  Not sure what you mean by "even Jon Jones". Jon Jones is a fighter that has the skillset and technicality and physicality to beat any fighter on this planet. 99.99999% of people on this planet "couldnt even beat Jon Jones".

Comment

Originally posted by znjfl View Post
                                    Not sure what you mean by "even Jon Jones". Jon Jones is a fighter that has the skillset and technicality and physicality to beat any fighter on this planet. 99.99999% of people on this planet "couldnt even beat Jon Jones".
                                    I'm saying he's way smaller than Batista, then yet he'd still outwrestle him, outstrike him, etc.. that's why I said EVEN Jon Jones. Or hell even Conor Mcregor or a Boxer like Errol Spence would give a meathead like Batista that work.

Comment

Cm Punk not only went in too late, he really still hasn't proven himself in previous competitions of any style to be able to fight at the top level. He gets rocked his first fight
                                      "My intellect prevails from a hanging cross with nails. I reinforce the frail, with lyrics that's real. Word to Christ, a disciple of streets, trifle on beats. I decipher prophecies through a mic and say peace."

Comment

I'm saying he's way smaller than Batista, then yet he'd still outwrestle him, outstrike him, etc.. that's why I said EVEN Jon Jones. Or hell even Conor Mcregor or a Boxer like Errol Spence would give a meathead like Batista that work.
                                        He is not really that much smaller, Batista is just much more muscular. But I get your point.
                                        Anyway, Batista is a Ceasar Gracie purple belt, and if I`m not mistaken he has trained Kali rather extensively. So he isnt as unskilled as you make him out to be, altough he certainly isnt on par with most fighters in the UFC.
                                        Last edited by znjfl; March 11th, 2016, 04:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                        X