Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a boring first half

Halftime show also about to be wack, but I guess that is par for the course

Rest in peace, John Dunsworth (1946-2017).

Comment

Originally posted by Oneiros View Post
      What a boring first half

Halftime show also about to be wack, but I guess that is par for the course
      Legit worse Superbowl in years.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7j5Frq4gbHY

Comment

Originally posted by 40 acres View Post

Legit worse Superbowl in years.
        The Rams are the Mayweather of football lol

Comment

Originally posted by Oneiros View Post

The Rams are the Mayweather of football lol
          On one side you have the greatest defensive mind of all-time on the other side you have McVay running 11 personnel with the most simplistic offense in NFL. The Rams not scoring isn't surprising to me, the Pat's not scoring is.

Comment

Originally posted by EnemyOfDaState View Post

On one side you have the greatest defensive mind of all-time on the other side you have McVay running 11 personnel with the most simplistic offense in NFL. The Rams not scoring isn't surprising to me, the Pat's not scoring is.
            Bruce Lee famously said, "A strong offense is the best defense." Given the nonstop pressure on Brady, the Rams' "offense" is actually just an extension of their stalwart defense. Brady needs to feint and hold onto the ball long enough to pass to Edelman when he's deep to overcome that stifling wall.

I guess it doesn't matter anymore though, since Rams are as good as done.

Comment

6 & 9?!? 6 & 9.

Comment

Terrible super bowl. Both teams moved micrometers Halftime Show was underwhelming. Commercials dull.

Comment

Originally posted by Zemoco View Post
                  Terrible super bowl. Both teams moved micrometers Halftime Show was underwhelming. Commercials dull.
                  Yeah this was the worst SB since the Panthers VS Broncos, as a neutral it was a waste of time.

Comment

>Drew Brees died for this

Comment

Goff was trash. Rams defense were on point.
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7j5Frq4gbHY

Comment

Goff showed his inexperience tonight but in his defense his O-line was trash and kept him pressured all night.
                        "My intellect prevails from a hanging cross with nails. I reinforce the frail, with lyrics that's real. Word to Christ, a disciple of streets, trifle on beats. I decipher prophecies through a mic and say peace."

Comment

Comment

They might as well have just played the entire Band Geeks episode for the Halftime show and it would've been better.

Comment

Originally posted by Zemoco View Post
                              I saw this coming; I'm glad I stuck to highlights this time around, and actually got some work done.

"Listen, Bubbs: hear that? The sounds of the whispering winds of shit."

Comment

Working...
                              X