Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The NFL Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    The NFL Thread

    Pre season, reg season, play offs, draft.

    Everything NFL.

    #2
    So maybe a good definition of NFL for beginers and just to be sure what we are talking about here?
    My laughter when I see stupid posts:

    Comment


      #3
      NFL - National Faggot Lynching.

      You don't want anything to do with this, man.

      Comment


        #4
        Season starts up in about 4 months. Predictions? Think the Lions will finally go to the Super Bowl this year?

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by PrezesE View Post
          So maybe a good definition of NFL for beginers and just to be sure what we are talking about here?
          Hahahaha, how did I miss this gem xD

          Comment


          • PrezesE
            PrezesE commented
            Editing a comment
            Oke, now I see it

          #6
          Originally posted by znjfl View Post
          Hahahaha, how did I miss this gem xD
          He's probably from Eastern Europe.

          Go easy on him.

          Comment


            #7
            Originally posted by Rabum Alal View Post
            He's probably from Eastern Europe.

            Go easy on him.
            Not sure if this is a jab at me.
            I`m from Eastern Europe :)
            Well, Southeastern.

            Comment


              #8
              Originally posted by znjfl View Post
              Not sure if this is a jab at me.
              I`m from Eastern Europe :)
              Well, Southeastern.
              I just know that a lot of Europeans in general don't care for our American Eggball.

              The region was random. . .

              I usually @ the person I'm firing on so that I can be in their alerts just for the sake of annoyance.

              Comment


                #9
                Eagles traded bum ass Sam Bradford for a 1st and conditional 4th.

                Comment


                  #10
                  only good way to watch NFL is if there is some good movie about it.

                  NHL >>>

                  Comment


                    #11
                    Originally posted by Beholder View Post
                    only good way to watch NFL is if there is some good movie about it.

                    NHL >>>
                    We are talking about real sports not sports white people invented so they could be good at something. Fuck out of here.

                    Comment


                      #12
                      Any one know where I can get good streams of Football ( and other Sports)

                      Won't have cable for a while.

                      Comment


                        #13
                        I'm actually excited this time around.

                        Comment


                          #14
                          Originally posted by Zemoco View Post
                          Any one know where I can get good streams of Football ( and other Sports)

                          Won't have cable for a while.
                          Use the NFL reddit for good streams, people usually post them before the games start.


                          For NFL: https://www.reddit.com/r/nflstreams/

                          In General I use: http://www.vipbox.me/
                          Last edited by EnemyOfDaState; September 3rd, 2016, 02:25 PM.

                          Comment


                          • Zemoco
                            Zemoco commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Thanks.

                          • EnemyOfDaState
                            EnemyOfDaState commented
                            Editing a comment
                            No problem

                          #15
                          Ezekiel Elliot time :)
                          Originally posted by Anime18
                          Dude...quit acting like a fucking nigger dude...
                          Originally posted by A New Soul


                          Nah best result is when it's a result of deepthroating a dick that's too big or being filled with too much cum.

                          Originally posted by Jay
                          So all I ask of you is to show an erect dick with a ruler next to it. That's all lol.

                          Comment


                            #16
                            Originally posted by EnemyOfDaState View Post

                            We are talking about real sports not sports white people invented so they could be good at something. Fuck out of here.
                            Good one.

                            Comment


                              #17
                              Without Peyton, Broncos v Panthers looking like a game of madden where you completely smash the noob player
                              Last edited by Groovy wavy; September 8th, 2016, 09:30 PM.
                              Originally posted by Anime18
                              Dude...quit acting like a fucking nigger dude...
                              Originally posted by A New Soul


                              Nah best result is when it's a result of deepthroating a dick that's too big or being filled with too much cum.

                              Originally posted by Jay
                              So all I ask of you is to show an erect dick with a ruler next to it. That's all lol.

                              Comment


                                #18
                                Originally posted by Groovy wavy View Post
                                Without Peyton, Broncos v Panthers looking like a game of madden where you completely smash the noob player
                                lmao


                                Comment


                                  #19
                                  That comment backfired immediately fuck lol
                                  Last edited by Groovy wavy; September 8th, 2016, 10:56 PM.
                                  Originally posted by Anime18
                                  Dude...quit acting like a fucking nigger dude...
                                  Originally posted by A New Soul


                                  Nah best result is when it's a result of deepthroating a dick that's too big or being filled with too much cum.

                                  Originally posted by Jay
                                  So all I ask of you is to show an erect dick with a ruler next to it. That's all lol.

                                  Comment


                                    #20
                                    too lazy to google what NFL means

                                    is that like a basketball thing?

                                    Comment

                                    Working...
                                    X