The NBA Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EnemyOfDaState View Post

Tfw people tried to convince me Lebron was going to dominate the West like he did the East. And he is about to get another coach fired.
    Most likely would have made a run if not for that injury. Team didn't hold it down.After that it all rolled downhill. It's all good my rockets are ready to go.

Comment

Originally posted by 40 acres View Post

Most likely would have made a run if not for that injury. Team didn't hold it down.After that it all rolled downhill. It's all good my rockets are ready to go.
      I felt like they would have made a run as well. I gotta see what they're record in the games that Lebron didnt play.
      Rockets lucky they got their defensive coach back and a solid piece in Kenneth Faried, lets see if Harden will choke for the 3rd year in a row

Comment

Originally posted by Nerise View Post

I felt like they would have made a run as well. I gotta see what they're record in the games that Lebron didnt play.
        Rockets lucky they got their defensive coach back and a solid piece in Kenneth Faried, lets see if Harden will choke for the 3rd year in a row
        This was supposed to be a fall back year for the lakers anyways. They were supposed to huddle up until next year when all the free agents were going to be available.

That is my problem with harden he ball out during the season but start folding in the playoffs. It’s usually the rest of the team picking up his slack.

Comment

Originally posted by 40 acres View Post

This was supposed to be a fall back year for the lakers anyways. They were supposed to huddle up until next year when all the free agents were going to be available.

That is my problem with harden he ball out during the season but start folding in the playoffs. It’s usually the rest of the team picking up his slack.
          Yeah, a successful season for the Lakers would be to make the playoffs. But the fact that Magic acquired a top free agent makes it a win regardless. The goal was 2 top free agents(hence the cap space)
          Teams have more time to prepare and those tick fouls he gets are overlooked.CP3 is crucial for this Rockets team to be successful, allows for a second playmaker that gets other guys involved(Better than Harden).

Comment

ICE COLD. Westbrick eternally BTFO

D45rItzX4AEu6Pe.jpg large.jpg

Comment

Giannis the beast from the east making everyone in the Cs his sons

Comment

Danny Green 0/20 so far

Comment

tfw the Warriors should've been swept if game 2 didn't go their way like it did.

Comment

Heartbreaking game

Comment

This game completely changed the narrative. GSW are the underdogs for once.

Comment

Steph cost the game with that 3. Could've passed it to cousins

Comment

Derozan on suicide watch.

Comment

GSW with the self-inflicted GSW. Guess, stacked as the Warriors are, domination w/o KD isn't that easy. :(

Good riddance in any event. Karmic retribution for previously doing my boy 'Bron dirty like that.
                            Last edited by Lord L'Zoril; June 14th, 2019, 12:33 AM.

Comment

Jeremy Lin got a ring before Melo lol

Comment

Working...
                              X