Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zeus View Post
    "they might get Boogie though".

"They" as in the Warriors? Then you right. Starting 5 = Kevin Durant, Steph Curry, Draymond Green, Klay Thompson, Demarcus Cousins

The NBA is officially broken now.
    This nigga took $5 million fucking $5 million? League full of bitch niggas.

Comment

Originally posted by EnemyOfDaState View Post

This nigga took $5 million fucking $5 million? League full of bitch niggas.
      How fucking bad was his injury to make him so cheap? It's like achilles heel turned into achilles himself and dicked him down so hard that he's worth $5 mil.

5 all stars? It's literally a fucking joke.

"My intellect prevails from a hanging cross with nails. I reinforce the frail, with lyrics that's real. Word to Christ, a disciple of streets, trifle on beats. I decipher prophecies through a mic and say peace."

Comment

This dude Boogie took less money than Trevor Ariza and Rondo.... to win a ring. Hes the best Center in the league(Well AD rn since hes moved to Center) who joined a chain mpsionship superweapon team.
        Officially the biggest snake move in NBA history, KD we havent forgotten about your cupcake ass.
        If the NBA wasn't ruined 2 years ago then it sure as hell is now.

Comment

How fucking bad was his injury to make him so cheap? It's like achilles heel turned into achilles himself and dicked him down so hard that he's worth $5 mil.

5 all stars? It's literally a fucking joke.
          He could have got a max ain't shit wrong with that nigga, fucking Rondo got $9 million.

Comment

He could have got a max ain't shit wrong with that nigga, fucking Rondo got $9 million.
            Yeah hes qualified for way more than 5 fucking million. Literally every other team would have given him way more than 5 mil EZ. Its just an obvious bitch move, it sucks too cause im a fan of him.....well "was" a fan.

Now you got 2 of the biggest snake players in NBA history in one team
            Last edited by Nerise; July 2nd, 2018, 10:38 PM.

Comment

What chance does any team have now?
              Lakers getting Kawhi was to give them a chance. Theres no more talent to pick up except small pieces.
              Houston lost Ariza, signed an injury prone PG, and dont have Clint Capela yet.
              Boston can't do much but get Kawhi for a rental and lose major pieces. Or figure out how to implement all the talent they have.
              Toronto sucks
              Spurs are hanging onto Kawhi for dear life, for nothing really.
              Fuck the NBA, im watching Tennis or some shit when Boogie comes back.

Comment

Golden State front office is goat front office at this point. That being said Cousins is a hoe lmao.
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7j5Frq4gbHY

Comment

Hockey it is...

Comment

Originally posted by Issa View Post
                    Hockey it is...
                    Oh yeah i been interested in that. They just added a new team like last year, Vegas knights or some shit. Bout to be a fan of them

Comment

What makes it bad he did it for a ring not even worth 20000.

Comment

Originally posted by 40 acres View Post

What makes it bad he did it for a ring not even worth 20000.
                        Exactly nigga you want a ring go buy one, shit i'm sure Mario Chalmers will sell you his for $50,000.

Comment

• Nerise
                          Nerise commented
                          Editing a comment
                          lmao

Exactly nigga you want a ring go buy one, shit i'm sure Mario Chalmers will sell you his for $50,000.
                        Do these niggas not see the washed up niggas playing big 3 basketball for a check lol? Cube going to be eating a long time off of niggas like Cousins.

Comment

Greatest team ever assembled confirmed

Comment

Originally posted by 40 acres View Post
                            Do these niggas not see the washed up niggas playing big 3 basketball for a check lol? Cube going to be eating a long time off of niggas like Cousins.
                            It's always black athletes too, Tom Brady will take a pay cut to stay with the Pats but that is because he makes hundreds of millions in endorsements and his wife if stupid rich. Even then he isn't taking 15% of what he could have made, Boogie better stop playing he gave up more money this year then the average person will make in 30 lifetimes.

Comment

"He didnt get any offers"
                              Like what...
                              Boston, Lakers, and Pels were pursuing him!!
                              He had scheduled meetings with Pelicans and Lakers!
                              This bullshit, just because you didnt get offers in like day 2 of Free Agency didn't mean you weren't gonna get any at all.

Sucks cause AD considered Cousins his bro, wore his jersey in the All Star game and even advocated to get him back. Sucks for AD, Boogie a hoe ass nigga

Comment

Fuck it Kobe need to come out of retirement lace up and put that lakers jersey on lol.

Comment

Lance and Lebron will be the most entertaining part of the NBA. I hope he becomes even more comical and draws Lebron into being a goofball

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkvVvCWF...en-by=nbamemes
                                    lol

Comment

Originally posted by Nerise View Post
                                      Lance and Lebron will be the most entertaining part of the NBA. I hope he becomes even more comical and draws Lebron into being a goofball
                                      It's like Ron Artest and Kobe Bryant. It's funny because they ended up winning a ring together against the Celtics after their fights in the past. The good ol' days.

"My intellect prevails from a hanging cross with nails. I reinforce the frail, with lyrics that's real. Word to Christ, a disciple of streets, trifle on beats. I decipher prophecies through a mic and say peace."

Comment

It's like Ron Artest and Kobe Bryant. It's funny because they ended up winning a ring together against the Celtics after their fights in the past. The good ol' days.

Dude is a character lmao

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                        Auto-Saved
                                        x
                                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                                        Working...
                                        X