No announcement yet.

The NBA Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cavs vs Pacers has been my favorite series in the playoffs. Pacers had heart. Stephenson knows he is no match for Lebron but he still stayed on him. Toronto just went belly up like a puppy for their master.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7j5Frq4gbHY

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Hank View Post
      It's on Derozan and Lowry. I have never seen star players lack self-belief like they have. LeBron might be the best player, but that shouldn't make you play timid and soft. They need to play hard, with fire, and go at them with nothing to lose. Oladipo played more like a star than those two.
      They are done, no way that team doesn't get blown up next year.

Comment

Pelicans and Blazers was my favorite series. It was so enjoyable seeing "All NBA first team" Lillard getting embarrassed.
        edit: The only problem I have about the Big 3 fail in okc is that it justifies KD departure go Golden State.
        Last edited by Nerise; May 8th, 2018, 03:35 PM.

Comment

Really proud of this Celtics team. They could've have easily folded after all the injuries, but everyone is stepping up in big moments.

Comment

Originally posted by Nerise View Post
            Pelicans and Blazers was my favorite series. It was so enjoyable seeing "All NBA first team" Lillard getting embarrassed.
            edit: The only problem I have about the Big 3 fail in okc is that it justifies KD departure go Golden State.
            It justified KD's departure but not necessarily justifying KD's departure to one of the historically best teams of all time with three young all stars and had already won a championship.
            "My intellect prevails from a hanging cross with nails. I reinforce the frail, with lyrics that's real. Word to Christ, a disciple of streets, trifle on beats. I decipher prophecies through a mic and say peace."

Comment

• Nerise
              Nerise commented
              Editing a comment
              facts

Originally posted by Uncle Hank View Post
            Really proud of this Celtics team. They could've have easily folded after all the injuries, but everyone is stepping up in big moments.
            It's a shame we won't see a LeBron vs Kyrie ECF this year. This might have been the last chance to see it happen considering we don't know if LeBron is staying in the East next year for sure (He probably is).

"My intellect prevails from a hanging cross with nails. I reinforce the frail, with lyrics that's real. Word to Christ, a disciple of streets, trifle on beats. I decipher prophecies through a mic and say peace."

Comment

Honestly, if I was Lebron I would have been said fuck Cleveland. I mean it's Cleveland. Nobody wants to stay in Cleaveland not even the people of Cleaveland.

Comment

Originally posted by 40 acres View Post
                Honestly, if I was Lebron I would have been said fuck Cleveland. I mean it's Cleveland. Nobody wants to stay in Cleaveland not even the people of Cleaveland.
                Lebron is Cleveland

Comment

Lebron will bounce back, and im not saying that cause im a fan. It'll be hard to hold Lebron to less than 15 and more than 5 turnovers. Oh and lets go Rockets, I want an upset.
                  Edit: I predict that Capela will be an X factor, He could get you a double double(Offensive rebounds) with a couple of good blocks
                  Last edited by Nerise; May 14th, 2018, 08:05 PM.

Comment

Disappointed with the terrible coaching during the game. I almost bought tickets for tonight. Glad I didn't would have been pissed lol

Comment

Originally posted by 40 acres View Post
                      Disappointed with the terrible coaching during the game. I almost bought tickets for tonight. Glad I didn't would have been pissed lol
                      Mbah a Moute got me heated when he blew two open layups. And Ariza can't be getting in foul trouble.
                      Last edited by Nerise; May 15th, 2018, 04:14 AM.

Comment

http://www.nba.com/article/2018/05/1...ficial-release

MVP: Harden(should be lebron *cough*)

ROTY: IDK(I was going for Ben Simmons)

Sixth man: Lou Will

Defensive player of the year: AD

MIP: Oladipo(Pacers won that trade)

Coach of the Year: Dwane Casey

Comment

That was sad Houston, SAD!

Comment

http://www.nba.com/article/2018/05/1...ficial-release

MVP: Harden(should be lebron *cough*)
                            Gotta give the children of LeBron a chance sometimes.

ROTY: IDK(I was going for Ben Simmons)
                            Simmons or Donovan Mitchell

Coach of the Year: Dwane Casey
                            For getting fired lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Zeus View Post
                              For getting fired lmao.
                              Hes still a good coach.
                              He got fired because of Defrozen/Lyle

Comment

Man Celtics suck on road games and it cant be more obvious. Only won one road game and I think it was in OT.
                                If Rockets cant win in Game 4 then it'll be super tough to win game 6 but if it goes to game 7 I got the Rockets with home court

Comment

Hes still a good coach.
                                  He got fired because of Defrozen/Lyle
                                  Lowry was actually pretty good that series. DeRozan was a disappointment; benched in game 3 lmao.

But it's more so because of LeBron. I'm pretty sure the Raps can beat any other team in the East aside from a healthy Celtics team.

Comment

• Nerise
                                    Nerise commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    And ejected in another

That Harden poster dunk doee
                                  Originally posted by Zeus View Post
                                  Lowry was actually pretty good that series. DeRozan was a disappointment; benched in game 3 lmao.

But it's more so because of LeBron. I'm pretty sure the Raps can beat any other team in the East aside from a healthy Celtics team.
                                  You right Lowry did well except for game 4.
                                  Never have we seen an actual franchise scared of one star player, actually some of the blame was on Casey for not putting Val and Ibaka in the rotation properly to clog the paint. And Offensively it was just Defrozen and everyone else
                                  Last edited by Nerise; May 23rd, 2018, 02:02 AM.

Comment

The bar went crazy last night. Rockets take out these hoe ass goldenstate warriors I will be satisfied.

Comment

• Nerise
                                      Nerise commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      fax

Damn Celtics are potent when playing home court

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                    Auto-Saved
                                    x
                                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                                    Working...
                                    X