No announcement yet.

Offical Football Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, what, the copious amounts of pro bono "lip service" you provided for CR7 doesn't actually mean anything? Yeah, OK, lol. Then, there's the fact that he's only the captain of your national futbol team...

Comment

The Patriots

Comment

Heard about the 5 Nepali footballers being charged with treason over Match Fixing? The Asian Football Confederation’s Disciplinary Committee has imposed a lifetime ban on them. On top of that, if found guilty on a special court in Nepal, the 5 footballers will face life imprisonment because based on the country's 1989 law, anyone who is "causing or attempting to cause disorder with the intention of jeopardizing Nepal's sovereignty, integrity or national unity, shall be liable for life imprisonment". Find updates here.

Comment

Why the fuck is Leicester doing so godamn well?

Comment

I was expecting way more posts on this thread. Don't know why...
            Champions League and Europa League draw today! I see the usual suspects making it to the last 4 (PSG, Barcelona, Real, Bayern). It's quite odd how they all somehow managed to avoid each other; that draw seemed too ideal for my liking. It's probably nothing!
            My team (Liverpool) have been on a bit of a role recently. That win against United was sweet, but I fully expect us to come undone against Dortmund. The improvement is there for everyone to see -- we just need a good summer before Klopp can make this a really competitive team next season.

Comment

*soccer

Originally posted by Kajin_Style
              Completely denouncing every bit of evidence I present WITHOUT any counter evidence to point to the contrary is not logic; it's outright denial.
              Originally posted by Kajin_Style
              I'm sure you'll come up with some debunking excuse.

Comment

• Louay
                Louay commented
                Editing a comment
                fite me

• Helly
                Helly commented
                Editing a comment
                ill eat ur lungs kid

Originally posted by Zed. View Post
              I was expecting way more posts on this thread. Don't know why...
              Champions League and Europa League draw today! I see the usual suspects making it to the last 4 (PSG, Barcelona, Real, Bayern). It's quite odd how they all somehow managed to avoid each other; that draw seemed too ideal for my liking. It's probably nothing!
              My team (Liverpool) have been on a bit of a role recently. That win against United was sweet, but I fully expect us to come undone against Dortmund. The improvement is there for everyone to see -- we just need a good summer before Klopp can make this a really competitive team next season.
              There's always the chance Benfica could pull a win against Bayern. Perhaps Man City to PSG as well.

Comment

Porto did win one game against Bayern last year, so I wouldn't be surprised if Benfica did the same. But I don't see Man City beating PSG now.

Comment

That Porto team last year was better than the Benfica team this year. And Bayern Munich still destroyed them in Germany.
                  The Atletico vs Barcelona game should be interesting, tactically. It's the best attack (MSN) vs the most organised defence.

Comment

Boring game so far, but things are about to get interesting.

Comment

shit...barca lost

Comment

Bullshit...

Comment

I want Atletico Madrid to win the UCL, they deserve it.

Real Madrid and Bayern Munich are the favorites, but I have my hopes on Atletico Madrid.

Comment

• Louay
                            Louay commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Same

So I'm watching Liverpool vs Dortmund. This match is insane.

Comment

As I said, I want Atletico Madrid to win this UCL, but a final between Real Madrid and Bayern Munich would be so great to watch.

Comment

Leicester City did it.

Comment

5000 to 1 odds, nearly relegated last year. pretty insane, arguably one of the greatest upsets in sports history.

It would be nice if this happened more often in the Premier League.
                                Alright, now if I die today, bitch my legacy is straight
                                I'm the best they never heard, I'm your brother, just relate

Comment

ronaldo is the greatest of all time
                                  Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
                                  Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

Ayy lmao I see liverpool is still garbage
                                    Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
                                    Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor. View Post
                                      Ayy lmao I see liverpool is still garbage
                                      Well, they tried... Too bad they won't even be in Europa League next season.

Comment

Working...
                                      X