Offical Football Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Morpheus View Post

Actually, I was talking about the "kid wunderkind" part. He'll undoubtedly be good, but better than people like Messi, Ronaldo, Maradona, Pelé? Chill, lol.
    Neymar isn't on the same tier as those though. Nor will he ever be.
    Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
    Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor. View Post

Neymar isn't on the same tier as those though. Nor will he ever be.
      That's the point. And this Sanches fellow isn't "even" comparable to Neymar. GTFO with the "future GOAT" BS, lol

Comment

That's the point. And this Sanches fellow isn't "even" comparable to Neymar. GTFO with the "future GOAT" BS, lol
        Well, a future GOAT has to appear sometime. Doubt Messi, Ronnie, Pelé or Maradona are staying as undisputed top 4 for all time.
        Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

Well, a future GOAT has to appear sometime. Doubt Messi, Ronnie, Pelé or Maradona are staying as undisputed top 4 for all time.
          True, but I doubt it's this kid. Speaking of future GOATs, whatever happened to that Freddy Adu guy? He was hyped to be the next Pelé before Messi made it big and just... disappeared. lol

Comment

True, but I doubt it's this kid. Speaking of future GOATs, whatever happened to that Freddy Adu guy? He was hyped to be the next Pelé before Messi made it big and just... disappeared. lol
            He surprised people and gained hype in the fucking MLS of all places then got demolished by any decent defender in the portuguese league (the fucking portuguese league) when at Benfica and was quickly forgotten.

Comment

He surprised people and gained hype in the fucking MLS of all places then got demolished by any decent defender in the portuguese league (the fucking portuguese league) when at Benfica and was quickly forgotten.
              lol

Talk about a real letdown... Adu was simply out of his depth in nationals, then. Should've just stayed in MLS and co-reigned as king with Beckham, tbh

Comment

The new American talent is Pulisic now.

Comment

ye

Comment

Bayol vs Penaldo semi-final is gonna be legendary

Comment

what did Ronaldo do to earn your ire

Comment

what did Ronaldo do to earn your ire
                        https://streamable.com/4a76

Comment

rooofl

At least he had alright form during his PK. Remember Nani? Ha ha

Comment

There's literally a program in Portugal called "It's all Ronaldo's fault!" ayy lmao

Comment

There's literally a program in Portugal called "It's all Ronaldo's fault!" ayy lmao
                              link plox?

Btw that was some fail meme shit Ronaldo pulled there.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post

link plox?

Btw that was some fail meme shit Ronaldo pulled there.
                                https://www.facebook.com/aculpaedoronaldo/

Comment

>LELGIUM

PENALDO VS BAYOL SEMI-FINAL LEGGO

Comment

Wow. European teams really are garbage this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Louay View Post
                                      Wow. European teams really are garbage this year.
                                      It's just that the bracket draws allowed for most of the top teams to face each-other early on while the other weaker teams got an easy road to the final. Germany and Italy have been playing consistently good the entire tournament and they're gonna face each-other tomorrow when logically both of them should be finalists.

But to be fair, Wales have been playing good too, despite a loss to fucking ENGLAND.

Comment

Buffon still the GOAT keeper, fuck off Zaza you cunt, now we're facing GER-FUCKING-MANY in the finals, smh

Comment

Congrats Germany. I'm glad for Boateng, dude looked like a mess

Comment

Working...
                                          X