Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Offical Football Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Morpheus View Post

    Actually, I was talking about the "kid wunderkind" part. He'll undoubtedly be good, but better than people like Messi, Ronaldo, Maradona, Pelé? Chill, lol.
    Neymar isn't on the same tier as those though. Nor will he ever be.
    Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
    Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

    Comment


      Originally posted by Doctor. View Post

      Neymar isn't on the same tier as those though. Nor will he ever be.
      That's the point. And this Sanches fellow isn't "even" comparable to Neymar. GTFO with the "future GOAT" BS, lol

      Comment


        Originally posted by Morpheus View Post

        That's the point. And this Sanches fellow isn't "even" comparable to Neymar. GTFO with the "future GOAT" BS, lol
        Well, a future GOAT has to appear sometime. Doubt Messi, Ronnie, Pelé or Maradona are staying as undisputed top 4 for all time.
        Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
        Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

        Comment


          Originally posted by Doctor. View Post

          Well, a future GOAT has to appear sometime. Doubt Messi, Ronnie, Pelé or Maradona are staying as undisputed top 4 for all time.
          True, but I doubt it's this kid. Speaking of future GOATs, whatever happened to that Freddy Adu guy? He was hyped to be the next Pelé before Messi made it big and just... disappeared. lol

          Comment


            Originally posted by Morpheus View Post

            True, but I doubt it's this kid. Speaking of future GOATs, whatever happened to that Freddy Adu guy? He was hyped to be the next Pelé before Messi made it big and just... disappeared. lol
            He surprised people and gained hype in the fucking MLS of all places then got demolished by any decent defender in the portuguese league (the fucking portuguese league) when at Benfica and was quickly forgotten.
            Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
            Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

            Comment


              Originally posted by Doctor. View Post

              He surprised people and gained hype in the fucking MLS of all places then got demolished by any decent defender in the portuguese league (the fucking portuguese league) when at Benfica and was quickly forgotten.
              lol

              Talk about a real letdown... Adu was simply out of his depth in nationals, then. Should've just stayed in MLS and co-reigned as king with Beckham, tbh

              Comment


                The new American talent is Pulisic now.
                Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
                Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

                Comment


                  ye

                  Comment


                    Bayol vs Penaldo semi-final is gonna be legendary
                    Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
                    Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

                    Comment


                      what did Ronaldo do to earn your ire

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Morpheus View Post
                        what did Ronaldo do to earn your ire
                        https://streamable.com/4a76
                        Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
                        Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Doctor. View Post
                          rooofl

                          At least he had alright form during his PK. Remember Nani? Ha ha

                          Comment


                            There's literally a program in Portugal called "It's all Ronaldo's fault!" ayy lmao
                            Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
                            Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Doctor. View Post
                              There's literally a program in Portugal called "It's all Ronaldo's fault!" ayy lmao
                              link plox?

                              Btw that was some fail meme shit Ronaldo pulled there.

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Guest View Post

                                link plox?

                                Btw that was some fail meme shit Ronaldo pulled there.
                                https://www.facebook.com/aculpaedoronaldo/
                                Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
                                Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

                                Comment


                                  >LELGIUM

                                  PENALDO VS BAYOL SEMI-FINAL LEGGO
                                  Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
                                  Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

                                  Comment


                                    Wow. European teams really are garbage this year.

                                    Comment


                                      Originally posted by Louay View Post
                                      Wow. European teams really are garbage this year.
                                      It's just that the bracket draws allowed for most of the top teams to face each-other early on while the other weaker teams got an easy road to the final. Germany and Italy have been playing consistently good the entire tournament and they're gonna face each-other tomorrow when logically both of them should be finalists.

                                      But to be fair, Wales have been playing good too, despite a loss to fucking ENGLAND.
                                      Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
                                      Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

                                      Comment


                                        Buffon still the GOAT keeper, fuck off Zaza you cunt, now we're facing GER-FUCKING-MANY in the finals, smh
                                        Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
                                        Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

                                        Comment


                                          Congrats Germany. I'm glad for Boateng, dude looked like a mess

                                          Comment

                                          Working...
                                          X