Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's going to happen now that China is sealed off?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
    based techtastic dabbing on vsfags
    Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
    Let's cool it with the vs. faggotry, or at least move it to the appropriate thread.
    That and the very premise of the subject matter is low IQ to begin with. This goes for all of them really. And no amount of misused jargon is going to change that.
    Last edited by TechTastic; March 13th, 2020, 10:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TechTastic View Post

That and the very premise of the subject matter is low IQ to begin with. This goes for all of them really. And no amount of misused jargon is going to change that.
      I too am smart because I look down on battleboarding fellow noble.

Comment

Yeah but it’s fun low IQ stuf-

I mean, it’s off-topic.

So to answer the OP, it’ll probably cause a dip in the world economy and not too much else if things keep up the way they are...

Comment

Originally posted by Tezcatlipoca View Post

I too am smart because I look down on battleboarding fellow noble.
          Not being ironic here, it's literally the same thing as smartphone or console wars, it all boils down to the childish mentality of "my toy is cooler than yours" or something else along those lines. But unlike the other two, nothing ever comes out of it in the end.

Comment

Not being ironic here, it's literally the same thing as smartphone or console wars, it all boils down to the childish mentality of "my toy is cooler than yours" or something else along those lines. But unlike the other two, nothing ever comes out of it in the end.
            I mean, if you want them to stay on-topic, you kind of have to not continue the derailing conversation, lol.

I still don't have much to add to the OP though. We're more affected by the actual virus than by the closing of borders, so I don't see that making a huge difference either way.
            Originally posted by Wade
            Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

I mean, if you want them to stay on-topic, you kind of have to not continue the derailing conversation, lol.

I still don't have much to add to the OP though. We're more affected by the actual virus than by the closing of borders, so I don't see that making a huge difference either way.
              You have a good point, and China seems to be recovering rather quickly anyway.

Comment

You have a good point, and China seems to be recovering rather quickly anyway.
                Hopefully all the other countries follow suit
                Originally posted by Wade
                Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

Working...
                X