i am above u peasants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i am above u peasants

lol... A moderator for the flat-earth page? It's such a threatening prospect. Haha. Look chick, I'm an engineer. I graduated from an engineering school with a GPA of 3.98. I was such an incredible student that I was hand-picked by NASA to spend two weeks at Kennedy Space Center working arm-in-arm with NASA scientists and engineers on a irrigation system designed to study the effects of micogravity on crop growth. I've spent the better part of 10 years studying astronomy and other space-related sciences. I spend a fairly large portion of my free time reading scientific research papers from the journal Science and discussing them with other PhDs. Not to mention that I also spend a lengthy portion of my free time actively debating science and politics across the internet. So trust me, Chaos. When I say I don't need luck, what I really mean is that your boyfriend would need all the luck you could muster if he shows his face around here. ;)
    Tab for a cause: http://tab.gladly.io/?r=11370382

look

chick

Comment

Originally posted by The Gunboat Diplomat View Post
      lol... A moderator for the flat-earth page? It's such a threatening prospect. Haha. Look chick, I'm an engineer. I graduated from an engineering school with a GPA of 3.98. I was such an incredible student that I was hand-picked by NASA to spend two weeks at Kennedy Space Center working arm-in-arm with NASA scientists and engineers on a irrigation system designed to study the effects of micogravity on crop growth. I've spent the better part of 10 years studying astronomy and other space-related sciences. I spend a fairly large portion of my free time reading scientific research papers from the journal Science and discussing them with other PhDs. Not to mention that I also spend a lengthy portion of my free time actively debating science and politics across the internet. So trust me, Chaos. When I say I don't need luck, what I really mean is that your boyfriend would need all the luck you could muster if he shows his face around here. ;)

Comment

some bat soup mi'lord
        Originally posted by Kajin_Style
        I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

don't worry chick, i'm an engineer

Comment

I think him being a moderator for a flat earth page is merit enough to dump him. Could you imagine your children listening to him go on about how flat the world is and gravity being fake?

Comment

I wonder what the odds are that he's actually coming here.
              Originally posted by Wade
              Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
                I wonder what the odds are that he's actually coming here.
                Probably not very high. My post up there might read like a reddit-style copy-pasta, but it's also all true. Like, imagine having your girlfriend hype you up just for you to show up and get thoroughly destroyed. It would be super embarrassing. My guess is that he plays it off like it wouldn't be worth his time to debate me... And your ex just eats it up because she doesn't seem to be all that bright herself.

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post

Probably not very high. My post up there might read like a reddit-style copy-pasta, but it's also all true. Like, imagine having your girlfriend hype you up just for you to show up and get thoroughly destroyed. It would be super embarrassing. My guess is that he plays it off like it wouldn't be worth his time to debate me... And your ex just eats it up because she doesn't seem to be all that bright herself.
                  But that was some top-tier hyping up tho. It's gonna be so much sadder if he just dips.
                  Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

hoping you can scare him away before he stomps your ridiculous arguments into the dirt until they're as flat as the earth huh

a tiger isn't intimidated by the boasting and prancing of a gazelle and the result is never in the gazelle's favor
                    I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
                      hoping you can scare him away before he stomps your ridiculous arguments into the dirt until they're as flat as the earth huh

a tiger isn't intimidated by the boasting and prancing of a gazelle and the result is never in the gazelle's favor
                      Imagine hyping up a flat-earther, even as a joke. smh

Comment

Imagine hyping up a flat-earther, even as a joke. smh
                        dont underestimate how low I'm willing to sink for some amusement

besides we both know this site needs all the traffic it can get

Comment

• Cid
                          Cid commented
                          Editing a comment
                          That hurts, PR. Sometimes, the truth is too harsh.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Comment

Originally posted by Louay View Post
                          What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
                          THAT'S the copypasta I was looking for!

Comment

ngl, part of me actually wants him to join just to see the clash between these two

Comment

Working...
                            X