MacBook Pro Butterfly Keyboard problems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MacBook Pro Butterfly Keyboard problems

Has anyone else either experienced or at least heard of it with the new design models of them? What kind of engineering failure does it take to have these consistent functionality issues with a keyboard of all things? Feels like a massive step backwards.
    Last edited by TechTastic; May 12th, 2019, 07:32 AM.

Originally posted by TechTastic View Post
    Has anyone else either experienced or at least heard of it with the new design models of them? What kind of engineering failure does it take to have these consistent functionality issues with a keyboard of all things? Feels like a massive step backwards.

Maybe you shouldn't spend so much money of expensive things...just a regular keyboard should be enough.

Comment

Originally posted by MyGod101 View Post

Maybe you shouldn't spend so much money of expensive things...just a regular keyboard should be enough.
      this guy literally just joined today and he's already putting people in body bags holy shit
      Originally posted by Kajin_Style
      I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

Except I don't use the new MacBook Pro, or even a Mac at all. Mine has no such problems.
        I simply wanted a discussion on how it's pathetic at that price point to have such ridiculous issues.
        Last edited by TechTastic; May 15th, 2019, 07:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TechTastic View Post

Except I don't use the new MacBook Pro, or even a Mac at all. Mine has no such problems.
          I simply wanted a discussion on how it's pathetic at that price point to have such ridiculous issues.

Interesting...from your post, someone would get the wrong Idea that you actually "bought" said item. So, Judging by your response, nothing more needs to be said since I have no significant knowledge on this item nor do you since you are going on "he say she say" from the internet. Just a life lesson, if something is too expensive for you...then don't buy it. Me personally, I don't support things...if the less fortunate is unable to support it with me.

Comment

Me personally, I don't support things...if the less fortunate is unable to support it with me.
            finally another noble user to talk to, welcome

Comment

• MyGod101
              MyGod101 commented
              Editing a comment
              You are welcome, I came here to bring Diversity The forum, I understand you are lost in a forum where most people don't use much critical thinking. I am here to tell you that you no longer need to do that my friend, what ever you need I am here for you, for all the people in here who want an intellectual conversation.

Interesting...from your post, someone would get the wrong Idea that you actually "bought" said item. So, Judging by your response, nothing more needs to be said since I have no significant knowledge on this item nor do you since you are going on "he say she say" from the internet. Just a life lesson, if something is too expensive for you...then don't buy it. Me personally, I don't support things...if the less fortunate is unable to support it with me.
            I mean, the thread supports the premise that not all that glitters is gold, so not everything that's expensive is a must-have. And I see where you're coming from as well.

Comment

Working...
            X