• Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Primates with Smaller Genitalia Compensate by Being Flashy and Aggressive"

Some of you guys are gonna feel personally attacked by this, and you should

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...gKVwExuACKmWpM

lmao that explains so much.

Comment

"Recent studies show that if the most weaponized males can monopolize access to females through contest competition, thereby reducing the risk of sperm competition, they tend to invest less in sperm production."

"Large nuts are a large target." - Joe Rogan

Makes sense. If you're a monkey, better to be a fighter than a lover.
      Originally posted by Snap
      "man you always know what to get me for my birthday, you really are a nigger"

Comment

Originally posted by Sheko View Post
        Makes sense. If you're a monkey, better to be a fighter than a lover.
        Is this why you're so ferocious?

Comment

Originally posted by P408370R View Post
          Is this why you're so ferocious?
          I am a monkey, yes.

Comment

I am a monkey, yes.
            This is racist isn't it

Comment

Explains the alt right pretty succinctly, rather just the right in general

Comment

No BBC equals anger

Comment

Originally posted by Max View Post
                  No BBC equals anger
                  The "size doesn't matter" propaganda is just in line with the "nerd acceptance" push that's been around since the 90s - it's made western society visibly more feminine

Also "5 is the average" is a retarded stat because that includes like 12 billion baby dick ching chongs lmao, 5 isn't average for normal people over the age of 12

Comment

Originally posted by dan View Post

The "size doesn't matter" propaganda is just in line with the "nerd acceptance" push that's been around since the 90s - it's made western society visibly more feminine

Also "5 is the average" is a retarded stat because that includes like 12 billion baby dick ching chongs lmao, 5 isn't average for normal people over the age of 12
                    It's like saying the average height is 5'9 when in reality if you're not atleast 6 ft then you're a worthless manlet

Comment

It's like saying the average height is 5'9 when in reality if you're not atleast 6 ft then you're a worthless manlet
                      It's the Great White Cope my guy

"healthy at any size" - "it's ma'am" - "excuse Billy he has autism"

All white people shit

I blame immigration for allowing subhumans like slavs and guineas into the breeding pool, whites were once proud and great and now they look like Ben Shapiro

Comment

Originally posted by dan View Post

It's the Great White Cope my guy

"healthy at any size" - "it's ma'am" - "excuse Billy he has autism"

All white people shit

I blame immigration for allowing subhumans like slavs and guineas into the breeding pool, whites were once proud and great and now they look like Ben Shapiro
                        Back then being white was something to be proud of... Now imagine being proud of having school shooter genetics...

Comment

Back then being white was something to be proud of... Now imagine being proud of having school shooter genetics...
                          Hey don't sleep on em, they still have the highest rates of welfare recipience, domestic violence, pedophilia, mental illness, trannys and males specifically are the largest demo on both spectrums of their self appointed "culture war" - and the other races cant even hope to catch up to the suicide rates of the SUPERIOR RACE

Comment

Originally posted by Snap View Post

This is racist isn't it
                            My best friend is a monkey.

Comment

Why are you coming at Kendall and Gamal like that?

Comment

I have an average dick and you don't see me showing aggressiveness for dominance.

Comment

• Kajin_Style
                                  Kajin_Style commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  has to be a small one to make you aggressive.

Does the inverse hold true of primates of the female persuasion?
                                Last edited by Lord L'Zoril; April 13th, 2019, 05:00 AM.

Comment

Why are you coming at Kendall and Gamal like that?
                                  It's been a long time coming

Comment

Originally posted by Kaiā€™ckul View Post
                                    Does the inverse hold true of primates of the female persuasion?
                                    lmao... flat chested women getting loud and obnoxious in hopes a man will notice her.

That actually sounds plausible.

Comment

Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post

lmao... flat chested women getting loud and obnoxious in hopes a man will notice her.

That actually sounds plausible.
                                      Flst chests are pretty great

Comment

Working...
                                    X