Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your opinion on vapes?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    What's your opinion on vapes?

    I think they're top 3 GOAT things to have right now

    #2
    Way better method of getting your nicotine fix than cigarettes.

    Still hella gay tho

    Comment


      #3
      Pretty gay, yeah.

      Comment


        #4
        Cringe but at least not as cringe as actually smoking
        Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
        Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

        Comment


          #5
          I prefer candy cigarettes out on a cold day for all my "pretend I'm smoking" needs
          Originally posted by Kajin_Style
          I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
            I prefer candy cigarettes out on a cold day for all my "pretend I'm smoking" needs
            This guy gets it

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Thar View Post
              Way better method of getting your nicotine fix than cigarettes.

              Still hella gay tho
              ^^

              Comment


                #8
                Pretty convenient and apparently safer alternative to smoking. Weed oil only though, nicotine is for suckers.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Depends what your position on homo sex is.
                  Originally posted by Snap
                  "man you always know what to get me for my birthday, you really are a nigger"

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Sheko View Post
                    Depends what your position on homo sex is.
                    This is the correct answer.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      What are the other two things in the top 3

                      Comment


                        #12
                        I'm cool with vapes but I'm too lazy to maintain one. I'd rather not smoke something that requires maintenance.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Snap View Post
                          What are the other two things in the top 3
                          A tiger and thanos body pillow
                          Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
                          Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post

                            A tiger and thanos body pillow
                            I think it's Apex Legends and a dick in your mouth.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Vapes? You mean pussy tobacco.

                              Comment


                                #16
                                Originally posted by Max View Post
                                Pretty convenient and apparently safer alternative to smoking. Weed oil only though, nicotine is for suckers.
                                I got a herbal one. I stay faded 24/7 but reasonably faded. I wouldn't be able to go all out every day on oil and shatter pens and still be functional

                                Comment


                                  #17
                                  Originally posted by Thar View Post
                                  Way better method of getting your nicotine fix than cigarettes.

                                  Still hella gay tho
                                  Why are they gay? They're the much safer alternative and you won't stink like shit. Also you get tons more on the exhale with a vape so it seems like a great non-gay thing

                                  Comment


                                    #18
                                    Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post
                                    Cringe but at least not as cringe as actually smoking
                                    This is the dumbest thing you've ever said which says a lot you dumb motherfucker.
                                    Last edited by Issa; March 20th, 2019, 10:17 PM.

                                    Comment


                                    • DokTOR.
                                      DokTOR. commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      Cringe

                                    #19
                                    Originally posted by Don Tigris View Post

                                    I got a herbal one. I stay faded 24/7 but reasonably faded. I wouldn't be able to go all out every day on oil and shatter pens and still be functional
                                    Attached Files

                                    Comment


                                      #20
                                      Originally posted by Don Tigris View Post

                                      Why are they gay? They're the much safer alternative and you won't stink like shit. Also you get tons more on the exhale with a vape so it seems like a great non-gay thing
                                      Oh, you can take in more, alright

                                      Comment

                                      Working...
                                      X