Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your personal favorite kind of existing technology anyway?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kinect

Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n529802
    Do you even step back and ask why a grown person is getting triggered over this? Why half the population is getting regularly triggered?

Comment

Originally posted by The Poster Formerly Known as Teal View Post
      kinect
      It seems like that still has a few ways to go but then it's dead now.

Comment

RussianCoffeeAddict A lot of what you posted seems absurdly expensive to both produce and maintain.

Comment

Originally posted by TechTastic View Post
          RussianCoffeeAddict A lot of what you posted seems absurdly expensive to both produce and maintain.
          Well, the question didn't ask for technologies that were not exotic.

Just what my favorite existing technology was.

Comment

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post

Well, the question didn't ask for technologies that were not exotic.

Just what my favorite existing technology was.
            I understand since I made the post to begin with, I''m just giving my personal thoughts on it. Not knocking them or anything.

Comment

The car

Originally posted by Post-Crisis Shob View Post
              Air conditioning.

Its one of those things where you never really think about how shitty it was to not have it and how drastically it improves quality-of-life--until it breaks for like 3 hours, and then you immediately notice life is shit. Lowkey: its one of the greatest and most fundamental luxuries of modern living.

I could probably live comfortably without most modern amenities in another time. But fuck me if there's no air conditioning.
              Americans are literally so fat they can't survive the summer without artificial cold lmao
              Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
              Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

Working...
              X