No announcement yet.

Divine Prophecy against the races.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now for example, some women complain about men doing the wrong thing in bed, but if you thought about that, fi the woman is going to complain either way, you may as well just do what you want with her, as long as you aren't hurting her or abusing her anyway. If she says "no" go ahead and stop, right, but if she doesn't say "no" she must like whatever you're doing right? Like some of them claim to like oral and some claim not to like it, but you may as well do what you want to do, as long as she didn't already say no, because she's going to complain either way.

Comment

Originally posted by Wade View Post
      Now for example, some women complain about men doing the wrong thing in bed, but if you thought about that, fi the woman is going to complain either way, you may as well just do what you want with her, as long as you aren't hurting her or abusing her anyway. If she says "no" go ahead and stop, right, but if she doesn't say "no" she must like whatever you're doing right? Like some of them claim to like oral and some claim not to like it, but you may as well do what you want to do, as long as she didn't already say no, because she's going to complain either way.
      uh yeah waiter lemme have an order of based with a side of redpilled please
      Originally posted by Kajin_Style
      I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

God just told me part of the reason Snow has been out of constant with me this long, but she's coming back. When she let me borrow some of her money and aksed for it back, I sent it all back immediately. But by the time I was done sending it back, Snow was writing a message saying I could keep $8000 of it permanently. but by then it was too late anyway, and I didn't know that I was offending her by not keeping the money. So now she thought I messed up and now she went back to her ex-husband, but God already told me he's rigging this anyway, and she's coming back to me. But the point is I messed up because I just sent her money immediately, but by the time she thought of letting me keep 8k of it I had already sent it anyway. And then it was too late to change, but she found that offensive. And in any case, as God pointed out to me, I wouldn't have kept the money anyway, because women don't usually give gifts to men int he U.S. anyway, other than maybe your mother.

By the way, in response t some letters I recently wrote, and more importantly God's own urging, Donald Trump is about to ban Christianity in the United States. It's already banned most other places anyway. And the True Creator says that's a good thing, that it's hindered his work for ages, and it existed by another name thousands of years before Jesus of Nazareth was born.

the government is going to pay me a million dollars for proving Christianity wrong, and they want to find and worship the real God. I am a problem solver, and I just solved a big problem, and I'm worth every penny, with only God's blessing. I fell for it myself after all I've been though, so I see how others fall for falsehoods now.

The problem with the Holocaust is it's not understood anyway. If that was really about executing every Jew, while put them in prison camps, and why put them to forced labor? Why waste food feeding them if you were just trying to kill innocent people if you're as evil as hitler? So there must be more to the massacres than just hating Jews. Did he only kill homosexuals? That would be justifiable, because the True Creator created you to marry and reproduce with the opposite sex, and so homosexuality violates the nature God created you with, and even modern governments, except the western pagen governments, ban homosexuality. God told me he commanded the Chinese to go ahead and start executing homosexuals. What if God did the same thing with Hitler? Even though he was evil, maybe he listened to God for once. And those aren't even the real Jews anyway, the Israelis are half Nazi, and the Palestinians are the real Hebrews....

IF God told you to kill homosexuals, you should obey, and God told me that the told the Chinese president Xi to go ahead and start executing homosexuals. They've violated God's created order, and they refuse to repent.

Thus sayeth the Lord.

Comment

John Hagee was right, God can use evil for good purposes, and killing homosexuals is a good thing, if for no reason other than they pervert and abuse the next generation.

Every generation has a few homosexuals, but this is one of the worst generations ever, and he corrected me and said HALF the women in the U.S. are homosexuals now, and God says he's coming for them.

Comment

The archangels are commedians. Satan's Son Ammon is a fool too, the archangels could win this another way, but they let themselves be captured sometimes just to see if Ammon's figured out he can't reallly use miracles. They just play along when he tries to mind control them, because they don't need to kill anybody anyway, and they just play along with he tries to use miracles, and they pretend to be controlled by him, and he hasn't figured out he can't win anyway. They are going to let humans defeat him anyway. When God told me this I busted out laughing, and that's not dread, that's joy, because Ammon only knows Dread and the archangels know dread, but humans use joy and jokes to deal with dread because we don't have a natural response to it.

They would rather die themselves anyway, than hurt another life form. But God says that hurt the Archangel badly when he was sent to destroy India that time. God says he will never harm his archangels that way again, that he'll just destroy the evil civilization himself. God let him feel what God felt the last time he had to do it.

Betelgeuse happened, it's sentient, and the light from it is almost here. It's going to accelerate global warming even more too. The Crab Nebula Supernova caused the Medieval Warm Period....and it's ten times farther away, supposedly, than Betelgeuse....and Betelgeuse is a bigger object so as far as the physics I know that should be a bigger explosion...but again, I don't know the 10 laws, and I don't have the four laws memorized perfectly either.

Yoiu're about to see a war in heaven that hasn't happened in a long time. The righteous sentient Stars and Suns are sacrificing themselves, because they think they are supposed to kill themselves to kill Ammon, nad he isn't even as big of a threat as he thinks he is. That there's a false God that is real, but the problem is they are supposed to trust the real God, not panick and do this. They think they're helping humans defeat him, and we don't need any help other than God's ordained help. God created the races for this, he didn't tell Stars and Suns to suicide themselves to kill evil things. The science we know is based on all matter being inanimate, but God is alive and his creation is alive, and he created the Univese from pre-existing life forms. And again, LIfe creates Carbon not the other way around.Scientists don't know how sperm and eggs produce a baby. They think they do, but they don't.

God is about to tell the Democrats and Progressives that if there are any more abortions in this country God is going to abort THEM.

Comment

Originally posted by Wade View Post
              John Hagee was right, God can use evil for good purposes, and killing homosexuals is a good thing, if for no reason other than they pervert and abuse the next generation.

Every generation has a few homosexuals, but this is one of the worst generations ever, and he corrected me and said HALF the women in the U.S. are homosexuals now, and God says he's coming for them.
              -You've been warned multiple times about this, and it still won't be tolerated-
              Originally posted by Wade
              Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

The True Creator can tell me anything he wants, provided he has a moral reason for doing so. And just because he doesn't fully prove it right away doesn't mean he wont' prove it at the right time later. So you are not required to know everything about ta problem to trust the voice of God about the problem and the solution. In addition, we deal with real science and math problems that way anyway, much of the "proofs" you do in mathematics and geometry do not involve physical evidence, but only involve pure logic.

I had something else wrong too. The Creator is not the personhood of logic. That was a Greek argument, but the greeks have been wrong before. The True Creator Created Logic and other forms of reason too, but they are consistent with one another.

The True Creator can correct my errors even when I didn't know it was wrong.

Comment

where does wade live again, i feel concern for his neighborhood
                  Last edited by Aure0lin; February 14th, 2020, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Aure0lin View Post
                    where does wade live again, i feel concern for his neighborhood
                    wade lives in yharnam and found a way to go past 99 insight
                    I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

dont ban wade

Comment

About time we banned the religious nut job.

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
                          wade lives in yharnam and found a way to go past 99 insight
                          translation plz i dont speak gamer

Comment

Originally posted by Aure0lin View Post

translation plz i dont speak gamer
                            he's crazy you see

Comment

Originally posted by Beholder View Post
                              dont ban wade
                              I gave him a day's ban, he should be back in a few hours
                              Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

I gave him a day's ban, he should be back in a few hours
                                Y

Y wuld u only do it for a dey

Comment

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post

Y

Y wuld u only do it for a dey
                                  I dunno what the precedent was for this, and I'd rather punish him lightly and correct it later than ban him for too long in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

I dunno what the precedent was for this, and I'd rather punish him lightly and correct it later than ban him for too long in the first place.
                                    Come on bro.

It’s Wade, he’s a nut job AND a dick, lol.

Comment

He's probably a legit schizophrenic if he is hearing voices this regularly.

Comment

Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post
                                        He's probably a legit schizophrenic if he is hearing voices this regularly.
                                        iirc I asked him if he had schizophrenia and he said he had something else, but there's definitely something going on.

It is a trademark of scizophrenics to believe themselves to be a prophet of God based on their hallucinations tho.
                                        Last edited by OrganizationXV; February 15th, 2020, 08:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                        X