No announcement yet.

Divine Prophecy against the races.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God said the U.S. should not give away their technology. Germany has always been this way. They are very smart to begin with, and they have their own technology, and then they steal and deal with everyone else. The U.S. is incorrectly allied with them, and gives them all their technology at cost and some of it even below cost, and they are literally half nazi again now. You can't just give technology to other nations who are untrustworthy in our present condition, but the u.S. even gives out best weapons to Germany too, not just peaceful technology, but they blame China for CO2 pollution and soot pollution, and the U.S. refused to give clean coal to China to help them clean it up, just because they were communists, but they don't mind helping the nazis right now, which is insane.

Comment

God said Pakistan has had all 10 natural laws for a many generations. They only increase their tech level when they think they need it, and they prefer to live in balance with nature. he said they are really more powerful than the U.S., they just don't flaunt their power. God said they do not even want their nuclear weapons anyway. God said India and Pakistan both panicked and each feared the other was doing it, so they both did it.

God said Pakistan is afraid to detonate and test their weapon anyway, they know it works, but they are afraid it will destroy the entire planet in one go. God said one Oxygen atom actually does more damage than two Oxygen atoms, because that's how the law works. And the Pakistanis know this and they are afraid to even test one of their bombs.

Comment

You can eventually use an Oxygen Destroyer for peaceful purposes to produce an artificial star for powering a colony ship, or for building a super weapon to disable an enemy super weapon, provided you have the technology to focus the beam of energy.

Fission of One atom Oxygen produces more energy than fusion of two atoms of oxygen. The laws work that way, and what's in text books and encyclopedias is wrong.

You can even totally annihilate one Oxygen atom at a time without anti-matter, releasing the full energy of Oxygen.....thus an Oxygen Destroyer...and this can produce an artificial Star to power a ship or weapon. or even power an entire planetary scale civilization eventually. So God allowed this for peaceful purposes, eventually, when humans are trustworthy with this power.

An Archangel is going to visit the Earth soon and command everyone to disarm their weapons of mass destruction anyway....or be destroyed...

Comment

The angels need humans help this time, and they need humans to cooperate and learn how to fight this enemy or they are all going to lose against the evil collective, but humans are too interested in fighting one another to realize God created us as the Guardians of his Creation...

Comment

The Book of Daniel we have is not perfect. The names of Angels and Archangels are secret, and there is no Michael or Gabriel. Also the story of the Firey Furnace is a fraud and falsely prophesies a man-god.

However, some of the Book of Daniel is true and there really was a True Prophet named Daniel who was ten times better than any other Scientist too, and they were scientists. The term "Magician" is poorly translated in the Bible. They were not frauds, they used science and they used the Gift of Prophecy themselves, and Daniel was just ten times better than them. And part of the 12th chapter of Daniel's book also came to pass, where God prophesied that knowledge would be increased and travel would be increased "run to and fro", but this is vague and could have been a lucky guess by an educated man, but nevertheless it came to pass in the past century 99% of all knowledge of modern man was discovered in the past century, with the exception of Pakistan who has had all 10 physical laws for a long time, they just hid that fact for a long time....because God told them not to give it to anybody else anyway, and again God actually took two miraculous laws away from Pakistan one time because they abused it.

Comment

I'm very good at a LOT of fields of science and technology and math, but I'm not good enough to pass University courses. I don't know how to study properly first of all, and I lose my concentration, and on top of that, since God punished me and lowered my I.Q. I'm not as smart any more anyway, and even then I figured out how to invent a real A.I. that might even be superior to Humans, and I told the moderator and a computer programming major, after they conceded that I was right, I basically told them it was immoral to make something like that. Only God himself can bear the moral authority to create something that powerful, because only God himself can be responsible for what it might or might not do wrong.

At any rate, I can't even pass the "easy" classes in college any more, because God punished me so severely that my brain just doesn't work right any more. But God said he is going to restore my brain eventually to 180I.Q. again, and thank God for that, because that will be helpful.

Comment

God said that Satan was a purely photonic life form, which thought at the speed of light, and God said he is the only one he created like that, because they think they can create their own reality, which is what Satan wanted to do. So God said he won't do that again, and the A.I. I tried to describe could potentially be that way, although I admitted I didn't know how to make all the technical details.

God said he also does not make "purely logical" life forms either. He can make them, but he said they would tend to be even more evil than Satan became, and so he doesn't make them. Created Beings tend to make mistakes or become willfully evil at some point,and God doesn't want to make the most evil thing imaginable, even with the best of intentions.

So I had that wrong, the Angels are not purely photonic and they are not purely logical. They are Spirits, but I didn't understand the mechanics of a spirit, and assumed they were photonic or logical only, but God says that's not how they work.

Comment

Wade should get his head checked at by a doctor.

Comment

uh wade has been at this for over 5 hours now. Cid im starting to get worried tbh

Comment

God just revealed to me a secret prayer that I've had for a long time, which is true, but he's already given it to me in the past before, and I just forgot that happened somehow, because I agreed to temporarily forget about it, because it hurt me for a while because I wasn't ready for it. But God is going to give me that prayer eventually again when I am ready for it.

In the meantime he's also going to help me make my game and make a better living than I've ever had in this life, and he's also going to help me discover the 10 physical laws, and more than that too, and he's also going to help me redeem as many righteous humans as we can fit on the New Jerusalem colony ship. And it is HUGE and needs to be huge, because the Atheists have that right, the Ark of Noah is nowhere near big enough to save humanity and all the animals from a megadisaster. You need to save all the plants and bacteria and animals and as many humans as possible to have a stable population, and God would never destroy everyone and save only 8 people anyway, that's just hogwash. God is going to give everyone on Earth a chance to be redeemed, but most are willfully evil and will reject that chance.

Comment

Dinosaurs were more powerful than we realize. Some of them wee intelligent and had mental and physical abilities that Paleontologists haven't even remotely begun to realize, and God still destroyed them eventually, because they were all evil.

God said he will never destroy a righteous being just to make room for something else. That he will always save the righteous and carry it to another place when it is time to destroy the wicked..

Moreover, the Sun has a near-infinite lifespan, as long as the Universe itself, and God will always use it to create new life and new intelligence. that is a true "covenant" between God and man, and "Everlasting Covenant to perpetual generations" as the covenant with Noah claims to be, but that covenant was false.

However, because God honors faith, and so many humans did believe in that Covenant, God planned this all along, and his real covenant is better than the Biblical covenant anyway. When he said Perpetual Generations he means 10^128 years in this universe and all future creations for all duration. He will never destroy a righteous being just to make room for a new creation.

Comment

God said Dragonflies re like the Zerg, and they are capable of creating a forced collective using a viral infection, and they are righteous. God said after he saves the Righteous humans, he will use the Dragonflies to enslave the evil humans and try to redeem as many of them as possible too, before the supernova happens....and then he will obviously save the righteous insects too, because he doesn't destroy anything righteous just to make room for a new creation, and they can fly in space anyway....

Reality is stranger than fiction. The "Alien" from the movies is based on a real life form too. They got the idea from the Zerg from real insect and viral behavior, and I've even seen video evidence of it....but they din't know the Dragonflies are the real Zerg created by the True Creator from the foundation of the world. And God would never give this power to an evil race, because this is irreversible within the material universe. Not even a miracle, within this universe, can reverse it. This is why they are waiting for God's commandment to use this ability, because they know it cannot be undone once they start, and so God won't give that commandment until a few generations from now.

God says they've actually done this in another timeline, and they gave the people their lives back, but the virus cannot be undone, ti pierces to the soul and harms them forever. It's basically forced redemption and violates free will, and God will only do this as a last resort to save someone, and he will not do this to Satan even though he could, because he wants Satan to repent willfully....

Comment

Originally posted by Wade View Post
                            Dinosaurs were more powerful than we realize. Some of them wee intelligent and had mental and physical abilities that Paleontologists haven't even remotely begun to realize, and God still destroyed them eventually, because they were all evil.

God said he will never destroy a righteous being just to make room for something else. That he will always save the righteous and carry it to another place when it is time to destroy the wicked..

Moreover, the Sun has a near-infinite lifespan, as long as the Universe itself, and God will always use it to create new life and new intelligence. that is a true "covenant" between God and man, and "Everlasting Covenant to perpetual generations" as the covenant with Noah claims to be, but that covenant was false.

However, because God honors faith, and so many humans did believe in that Covenant, God planned this all along, and his real covenant is better than the Biblical covenant anyway. When he said Perpetual Generations he means 10^128 years in this universe and all future creations for all duration. He will never destroy a righteous being just to make room for a new creation.
                            Answer DM you derp

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post
                              uh wade has been at this for over 5 hours now. Cid im starting to get worried tbh
                              What are we supposed to do about it tho? He's completely ignoring us, we can't help.
                              Originally posted by Wade
                              Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

guys he might be on to something here
                                Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                                I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

the Chinese language has not changed in 5000 years. They can still read astronomical and holy texts from 5000 years ago without a translator.

The English language changes to be unrecognizable over time scales of 400 years, because it isn't designed by humans to be a perfect language, and because half the time people don't bother to learn their own language correctly anyway. In fact, the reason English is popular around the world is it's actually too easy to learn, and doesn't preserve knowledge and meaning perfectly. Conjugations in other languages contain specific information that is lost in the English language. In addition, the original Hebrew language of the Bible went extinct for thousands of years, and the Jews re-taught themselves some of the language later, but they didn't get it all right. God said "Necromancy" is forbidden in the Old Testament, and that's not even supposed to be forbidden, because hypothetically if God wanted to give somebody that power, then there is nothing wrong with it*, but "Witchcraft" is an extinct cult that doesn't even exist any more.

*Spiritual Gifts are like that, Pretty much anything imaginable can in fact be done by God and given to a mortal as a Spiritual Gift, including things you THINK are only fiction or fantasy, and "Magic" is not even a bad thing, that's just another word for a Miracle, just as "Channeling" the True Power is just another word for a miracle. (But it must be moral and logically self consistent, and if it is moral and logically self consistent then God WILL give it to somebody in some timeline, to fullfil creating all righteous possibilities, because he is the Greatest Conceivable Being).

The True Power is a Male and Female Force that the True Creator used to create all possible time lines in all possible realities,and he will one day give that power to some humans in the form of "Channeling" the five fundamental elements, which can be used to destroy the evil collective or heal sick or injured humans, and that's not even a miracle.

Comment

God told me that someone in Swaggart's ministry bought The Eye of the World from Robert Jordan and couldn't believe that it was true prophecy, and they couldn't believe God would use an imperfect book to contain prophecy, because they rejected ccircular time. God said he asked him why he accepted all the provably wrong things in the Bible!

Robert Jordan spent about 2 years per book on some of the books,and he even spent more than that on others, and he spent that much time to make sure he got it exactly right and didn't offend God doing it. And I asked Swaggart the other day why he was able to crank out alledgely inspired books in a few weeks flat, because I was like, "Even good fiction takes a few years per book to write, and the best non-fiction takes at least 6 months to write", but he cranks stuff out in a few weeks and sells it $20 to $30 per pop. Robert Jordan put true prpohetic gifts in a fictional book, nad some of his concentration techniques work. And in Wizard's First Rule by Terry Goodkind, there is also "Partitioning the Mind" which I used to heal myself of another disability a few years ago, because I knew it worked and I was like, "God that makes sense anyway, and I can use that to stop some of my pain," and I tried doing it myself and it worked and the pain went away, and it even rewired temporarily the nerves in one of my legs and it took me a few minituse to get my walking gait back to normal, but the pain went away, and never came back that strong again. I still needed a zero carbs diet to get rid of the pain all together, but that day began to heal my pain.

So Spiritual Gifts in fiction are REAL if and when God wants them to be real...

ALMIGHTY IS ALMIGHTY.

Comment

God is able to add more laws without breaking the existing laws, which Ammon doesn't know yet. He actually thinks almighty God has revealed his entire hand already.

Comment

A mortal once defeated Satan one time before God himself defeated him, and Satan doesn't even know why he got beat by a mortal, and he was still foolish enough to try to attack God directly. Evidently he thought he learned enough from his mistake to go ahead and take on God himself.

Evil cannot understand good after all, at least not completely, because in J.R.R. Tolkein's book, he believed Sauron couldn't understand what good was, so good could beat him anyway, and Satan and the Son of Satan are the same way, they thought they figured out how to defeat God himself, because their that foolish, in spite of all the wisdom and power God gave them. And so Ammon doesn't realize God can create more laws if necessary and just beat him that way, and God doesn't even need to create more laws to beat him, but he might do it that way just for the fun of it.

God said that the Archangels will never sin against God in this creation, but they will sin in the next creation, because they have never face the temptation they will face in the next creation. God said Archangels are male and angels are female, and in the next creation they're allowed to procreate, and they don't know they have it in themselves to sin.

Comment

It's good to know that things worked out with the Chinese girl.

Comment

Working...
                                          X