Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

INF Treaty Withdrawal

Are we all gonna die now?

I don't even know what that means. I haven't been watching the News lately. Is that like the Iranian Nuclear Treaty Trump Promised to pull out of?

Comment

Originally posted by Wade View Post
      I don't even know what that means. I haven't been watching the News lately. Is that like the Iranian Nuclear Treaty Trump Promised to pull out of?
      Just know that it meant nothing in the long run anyways.

Russia tested and developed their shit regardless for years so the treaty was broken in everything, but ink until the beginning of this year.

Comment

Whatever happened to that laser missile defense system that bankrupted the Russians? We should get back on that.

Comment

Originally posted by Nerise View Post
          Are we all gonna die now?
          Most definitely maybe.
          Originally posted by Helly;n542091
          Also, lol @ "I'm busy". You admit you have no life and go to many forums, and in the same post lie about havingLmao. Go work on your fictitious "dream" instead of wasting your time lying to us about how important you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Thar View Post
            Whatever happened to that laser missile defense system that bankrupted the Russians? We should get back on that.
            WE have several working models of Laser Defense units. The THEL/MTHEL and the COIL. The COIL Laser is designed to shoot down ICBM missiles like what North Korea and Russia have. The THEL is better against smaller missiles and mortar rounds, but it MIGHT be useful against Cruise Missiles IF AND ONLY IF the Radar could actually detect the cruise missile, which is unlikely. We sold several THEL systems to Israel to help them defend against rocket and mortar attacks. As far as I know, we only have two working units of the COIL laser, and they are mounted on 747's, they've never been deployed to a military engagedment though, even though they would be useful in other operations to provide ~400km long range support fire.

the Russians have a stealth Cruise Missile which they demonstrated during the Syrian war. It can be mounted on a truck, ship, or aircraft and launched. They proved it had a greater range than our own Tomahawks, but I think our new JASM missile is still better, I don't know. We never used JASM before one of the Trump Syrian bombings happened. I think they fired about 10 JASMs during that one operation, so it's not as well tested as the Tomahawks.
            Last edited by Wade; August 4th, 2019, 06:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Wade View Post

WE have several working models of Laser Defense units. The THEL/MTHEL and the COIL. The COIL Laser is designed to shoot down ICBM missiles like what North Korea and Russia have. The THEL is better against smaller missiles and mortar rounds, but it MIGHT be useful against Cruise Missiles IF AND ONLY IF the Radar could actually detect the cruise missile, which is unlikely. We sold several THEL systems to Israel to help them defend against rocket and mortar attacks. As far as I know, we only have two working units of the COIL laser, and they are mounted on 747's, they've never been deployed to a military engagedment though, even though they would be useful in other operations to provide ~400km long range support fire.

the Russians have a stealth Cruise Missile which they demonstrated during the Syrian war. It can be mounted on a truck, ship, or aircraft and launched. They proved it had a greater range than our own Tomahawks, but I think our new JASM missile is still better, I don't know. We never used JASM before one of the Trump Syrian bombings happened. I think they fired about 10 JASMs during that one operation, so it's not as well tested as the Tomahawks.
              As long as they dont attack New York(city) then im fine. That won't be one of their key targets

Comment

China is warning the USA not to deploy mid range missiles in Asia otherwise they'll act too.
                Also, lol @ "I'm busy". You admit you have no life and go to many forums, and in the same post lie about havingLmao. Go work on your fictitious "dream" instead of wasting your time lying to us about how important you are.

Comment

It has begun.

Comment

Working...
                X