Hellymas Day 3: THE HIP-HOP COMPENDIUM

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hellymas Day 3: THE HIP-HOP COMPENDIUM

Great evening, friendos :D As you can likely tell I can barely contain my excitement today, as today marks the start of a new chapter for me. Now....truth be told, I've always struggled with hip-hop. By that, I mean I've struggled to create anything in it I truly felt proud of in a profound way. I am ecstatic to announce that this changed for me several weeks ago...

Now...

A bit of background on these tracks: all 4 are from a project I call The Hip-Hop Compendium. It will be an album that centers on self-improvement, latent potential, and overall....the art of one's own evolution. Its a very generalized summary, but you'll understand a bit of what I mean in a moment :]

dearest congregants of this esteemed forum come with me, to lands once lost. we will see, together, the mark of the veritable titans from times past manifest themselves in rare form. witness these dormant capacities stir for a moment before they must be let to rest once more. Let me be - for these brief minutes - a fleeting vestige of this potential...of your potential, brothers. We will travel to the ends of this world, and divide the rest amongst ourselves...

To The Ends Of This World(Downloadable Demo)
    https://picosong.com/wSW6c/

New Beginnings(Downloadable Demo)
    https://picosong.com/wSW6U/

The Forgotten Ones(Downloadable Demo)
    https://picosong.com/wSW6i/

The End(Downloadable Demo)
    https://picosong.com/wSWbq/

forgot to tag lol

Thar
    Max
    Issa
    Chara
    Cid
    Crismon
    openz

Comment

you guys know how sometimes I would have like a small twinge, like i listen to something after posting it and feel there was something i wish i had done differently? Not a trace of that right now.

holy crap. i'm the best producer alive.

Comment

1000% worth the wait, man. These four tracks basically eliminated the need for that chillhop youtube channel that's on 24/7.

Comment

These are fantastic, honestly. They've got great beats but they're also super chill. I'm gonna download these and listen to them when I'm working on the site and shit.

Comment

I'm actually leaving this in Religion, because you are a god. :}

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
            1000% worth the wait, man. These four tracks basically eliminated the need for that chillhop youtube channel that's on 24/7.
            are you saying i DESTROYED that entire genre??????

Originally posted by Cid View Post
            These are fantastic, honestly. They've got great beats but they're also super chill. I'm gonna download these and listen to them when I'm working on the site and shit.
            eyy, whatd i say, bby ;0 id be super flattered if u did...thx fren, for enabling me to keep doing this <3

Originally posted by P408370R View Post
            I'm actually leaving this in Religion, because you are a god. :}
            TRUTH

hahaha oh my god Im so happy you guys like them, oh i havent felt this emotional since the very first time I shared something on T5

oh man....im fucking crazy, LOL >_> i dont deserve this....you guys still love me? im so happy, ty, ty all so much. if i die tonight, ill have lived a good life, ty all so very much

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post

are you saying i DESTROYED that entire genre??????
              I'm saying you made them obsolete, at the very least. lol
              hahaha oh my god Im so happy you guys like them, oh i havent felt this emotional since the very first time I shared something on T5

oh man....im fucking crazy, LOL >_> i dont deserve this....you guys still love me? im so happy, ty, ty all so much. if i die tonight, ill have lived a good life, ty all so very much
              Please don't die tho man.

Comment

where that dusthead issa at tho....i want a vet's opinion as well cmon now wya broseph

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
                I'm saying you made them obsolete, at the very least. lol

Please don't die tho man.
                dw bros dw, i have no intention of checking out yet

mark my words, this is only the beginning

Comment

I'll give them a listen as soon as my overlords give me a break uwu

Comment

They're all wonderful pieces and I love them to bits; however, I will order them from my personal favorite to the last piece that I felt wasn't as strong as the other three, in my opinion.

To The Ends Of This Earth>The Forgotten Ones>New Beginnings>The End.

My favorite part for each piece following that order above is the following: 1:43- 2:56/1:28- 3:33/2:46- 3:58/1:03- 2:48.

That being said and done, I hope that you continue to thrive in your passion that you manifest through music, and make it to the very top! ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Chara View Post
                      I'll give them a listen as soon as my overlords give me a break uwu
                      so...what d'ya think :]

Originally posted by Mr.Sunshine View Post
                      They're all wonderful pieces and I love them to bits; however, I will order them from my personal favorite to the last piece that I felt wasn't as strong as the other three, in my opinion.

To The Ends Of This Earth>The Forgotten Ones>New Beginnings>The End.

My favorite part for each piece following that order above is the following: 1:43- 2:56/1:28- 3:33/2:46- 3:58/1:03- 2:48.

That being said and done, I hope that you continue to thrive in your passion that you manifest through music, and make it to the very top! ^_^
                      i have every intention of being the very best, like no one ever was ;0 i am confident....i have everything i need, i am confident i will rise to the tippy top and expand further beyond...!!!

glad that you enjoyed them, fren. remember, the download is free, so dont feel shy about taking them with you if you want. it would be the highest flattery if you did :]

Comment

• Mr.Sunshine
                        Mr.Sunshine commented
                        Editing a comment
                        That's the spirit, Champ (Helly)!

I see.
                        Thank you for your generosity, my friend. ^_^

Originally posted by Helly View Post

so...what d'ya think :]
                      These are awesome! Nice chill tunes to relax or workout to. (played them while working out lol) I recognized the forgotten ones, remembered it from your earlier works

Comment

Working...
                      X