People in California thanking God that it rained

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People in California thanking God that it rained

They need to realize God sent the fire. They need to realize everything happens for a reason. There are 65 million abortions and counting since Roe v. Wade perverted the 14th amendment into an instrument of death.

In the Bible, an abortion caused by accidentally striking a pregnant woman was punishable by death.

The God who actually exists in reality just burned down a town, one of the most total destructions in the history of this planet, and you gotta ask yourself "why"?

But look no further, I can tell you why. The two main reasons God would burn down Paradise California are: Abortion and Homosexuality.

Beware he doesn't burn down more towns in California.

However, I'm going to make this easy on you. The weather men can forecast forest fires, to an extent, but they can't forecast the next plague, and neither can, except to say that if people don't repent in California and the rest of the U.S., the next plague will be even worse and less predictable.

God forgives, but forgiveness implies you repent, which nobody has done much of any repenting lately in the U.S.

Originally posted by Wade View Post
    you gotta ask yourself "why"?
    Because "The True Creator" has awful aim, San Francisco was further south.

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post

Because "The True Creator" has awful aim, San Francisco was further south.
      The True Creator might be giving San Francisco more warning. The True Creator's aim is perfect.

Comment

So i just chased my dog out of the house, it's time for her to go outside. So I told her "outside" several times, but she didn't listen, disobedient. So then I got the broom after her, I have never hit her, but she is afraid of the broom, so she ran down the hall first, and I was like, "Where the hell are you going? Outside!"

So she next went to the back door and I opened it and she ran out side.

Now imagine how peaceful life could be if the "dog" obeyed every time?!

Comment

The True Creator might be giving San Francisco more warning. The True Creator's aim is perfect.
          Right. 70 people dead, tens of thousands of people displaced, billions of dollars in damages and it's just a warning. lol

Comment

>California struck by disaster

I don't want to be mean, but does anyone realistically care
            Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
            Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

Be careful bashing people's sexuality if you don't wanna get the hammer again lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post

Right. 70 people dead, tens of thousands of people displaced, billions of dollars in damages and it's just a warning. lol
                What a merciful God to ruin thousands of innocent people's lives as He warns the evildoers down south, who recieve no judgment.

And what a wise God to send his warning in a way that only zealots will interpret it As such, with most normal people assuming at best it's random weather patterns and at worst assume it's global warming (which means people will focus on how to treat their environment rather than look for the obtuse reason a vengeful God might be annoyed at them for)
                Last edited by OrganizationXV; November 25th, 2018, 09:38 AM.

Comment

Change your username, you unhinged nutjob. Henry Wade deserves better than you pissing all over his legacy. As does Wade Wilson, while we're at it.

Comment

Originally posted by Oneiros View Post
                    Change your username, you unhinged nutjob. Henry Wade deserves better than you pissing all over his legacy. As does Wade Wilson, while we're at it.
                    How about Hannibal

Comment

Or perhaps people need to understand healthy forests in the area are supposed to burn regularly. They are also overpopulated with too many tree. With those two conditions people need to stop building fucking cities in areas that get burned down every fucking year

Comment

Originally posted by Mae Borowski View Post

How about Hannibal
                        Nah. Dr. Lecter is an intellectual giant, not a gnome.

Comment

Thank you for not being a dick today god

Comment

Originally posted by Oneiros View Post

Nah. Dr. Lecter is an intellectual giant, not a gnome.
                            Hm

Comment

Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post
                              >California struck by disaster

I don't want to be mean, but does anyone realistically care
                              The people whose family were burned alive probably.
                              Last edited by EnemyOfDaState; November 25th, 2018, 12:20 PM.

Comment

So more on abortion.

I would allow abortion in two scenarios:

1) To legitimately save the woman's life if the pregnancy is somehow threatening her life.

2) If the baby is deformed or otherwise poorly developed to the point of having disadvcantage life circumstances. In other words, the deformity is such that the child is better off dead.

We didn't get to 65 million abortions by those two scenarios. We got there by lazy couples just terminating a human life, because they are too lazy to raise their child.

Comment

So more on abortion.

I would allow abortion in two scenarios:

1) To legitimately save the woman's life if the pregnancy is somehow threatening her life.

2) If the baby is deformed or otherwise poorly developed to the point of having disadvcantage life circumstances. In other words, the deformity is such that the child is better off dead.

We didn't get to 65 million abortions by those two scenarios. We got there by lazy couples just terminating a human life, because they are too lazy to raise their child.
                                  There's also cases of rape. Nobody wants to have a rapist's baby.

Comment

too bad it wasn't an acid rain
                                    Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                                    I'm trying to understand but my solid foundation of good morales, what is right and wrong, and my upbringing in church just can't make any sense of this crazy world we live in now.

Comment

This reminds me of a co-worker I had a while back. He was convinced that there was no Hell because of life pre-dating humans by hundreds of millions of years. However, the Bible states that Hell was created for the Devil and his Angels (both the celestial beings and the human evil-doers). The Angels' manner of creation is not recorded in the Bible, but I assume Angels pre-date humans by an unspecified period of time. He was being illogical. The Almighty God could create Hell ahead of time if he wanted to do so, but he was an atheist and his real objection is against the authority of God to judge people.

Comment

Originally posted by Mae Borowski View Post

There's also cases of rape. Nobody wants to have a rapist's baby.
                                        I once attended a church (for 2 years or so) where one of the lead singers, an african american woman, had been raped by a white man. She chose to keep the baby and raise her with love. This young woman was one of the most gorgeous females I have ever seen, and seemed to be enjoying her life quite well. The mother made the right choice, and I'm sure she is rewarded by God.

Besides, there are not a million rapes per year since Roe v. Wade, and women falsely over-report rape by about 8 to 10%, according to FBI reports on false rape accusations, 8% of all rape charges are not only over-turned, but they are proven by positive evidence to be falsely accusing the man. This evidence is contrary to the woman's claim that rape is under-reported. The FBI evidence shows that rape is over-reported.
                                        Last edited by The Flaming Homosexual; November 25th, 2018, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                        X