Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Without Free Will, Right and Wrong don't really exist.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Without Free Will, Right and Wrong don't really exist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icQa93YdUdo

edit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fh12JCCEV88
    Last edited by Wade; May 16th, 2018, 10:55 AM.

Tl;dw.
    (Just waiting for another set)

Comment

Cid; You know that thing you did where you created one consolidated "more fantasy cards: rate them" thread for all of of Wade's fake MTG spam, and made him post all his card designs in there?

Can you make one consolidated "Wade Rants About Religion and Morality" thread? You know--stop him from spamming terrible threads and give his shitposts a proper home???
      Last edited by Post-Crisis Shob; May 16th, 2018, 11:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
        Tl;dw.
        Good. That confirms something God already told me a few days ago anyway.

I bet if it was a blasphemous anime about fictional characters with god-powers you'd watch it.

Comment

Originally posted by Wade View Post

Good. That confirms something God already told me a few days ago anyway.

I bet if it was a blasphemous anime about fictional characters with god-powers you'd watch it.
          Not if you were trying to provide an argument. Gimme the meat and potatoes so I see what you're talking about. You're not coherent enough for me to implicitly click on your links, and the fact that you're still mad about the Goku joke shows why.

@Shob- I think Cid tried to before.

Comment

Originally posted by Post-Crisis Shob View Post
            Cid; You know that thing you did where you created one consolidated "more fantasy cards: rate them" thread for all of of Wade's fake MTG spam, and made him post all his card designs in there?

Can you make one consolidated "Wade Rants About Religion and Morality" thread? You know--stop him from spamming terrible threads and give his shitposts a proper home???
            You should talk about "Shit-posting" you godless hypocrite. You're the one who joins my thread posting off-topic bullshit and perversion.

God doesn't want you anyway, idiot. The only way you'd serve God is if He forced you, and he isn't going to force you. You got your wish, you can rot in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

@Shob- I think Cid tried to before.

Comment

You should talk about "Shit-posting" you godless hypocrite. You're the one who joins my thread posting off-topic bullshit and perversion.

God doesn't want you anyway, idiot. The only way you'd serve God is if He forced you, and he isn't going to force you. You got your wish, you can rot in hell.
                Did we make you this pissy already, or did you work yourself up before you made the thread?

Calm your tits and explain your case, or just stop with the pretense of trying to make a point and just babyrage at us. I guess I'm fine either way.
                Last edited by OrganizationXV; May 16th, 2018, 11:24 AM.

Comment

yeaahhhhhhh.

He's definitely still mad that he got logically sodomized in the "If Its Possible God Exists" thread.

Comment

Big, if true. Hm.

Comment

Literally baby's first philosophical thought
                      Originally posted by Oneiros
                      In that case, I’m the biggest faggot on the block.

Comment

Wade
                        If god is omnicient and there's such a thing as fate. Doesn't that mean that all of of actions are predetermined meaning we have no free will?

Comment

Originally posted by -Person- View Post
                          Wade
                          If god is omnicient and there's such a thing as fate. Doesn't that mean that all of of actions are predetermined meaning we have no free will?
                          We've been over this already, an all-powerful deity couldn't also be all-good because He allows evil to exist in this world. That's why Wade is so mad at me and Shob rn, he doesn't have an answer to that yet.

Ironically, this thread would be a slap in the face to his beliefs. If free will doesn't exist, and right and wrong don't exist... then why is an all-powerful, merciful, loving, and wise creator punishing people that ultimately cannot change their predetermined fate? He knows it doesn't do any good and he hates to see it happen, but he's using you as eternal firewood.

Comment

That's almost everyone here actually. Not me tho I'm not a weeb.
                          Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                          Quiet cathartic really.

Comment

I did ask you to keep your thoughts in one topic

Comment

How many more threads till you're satisfied with your pseudo-intellectualism, Wade?

Comment

You got your wish, you can rot in hell.
                                wow who saw this coming
                                Originally posted by A New Soul;n492699
                                There is literally nothing wrong with being a pedophile

Comment

Do you not forum code? Actually embed the link so i can watch it here and maybe ill see it.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                  Auto-Saved
                                  x
                                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                  x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                                  Working...
                                  X