No announcement yet.

Notice how dumb Atheists can be

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atheists and Christians are both clueless. I wouldn't say "dumb" however.

Comment

I saw a vision of the presence of God hidden by a black orb, like the event horizon of a Black Hole. Around it were smaller black orbs. Instead of attracting one another, they repelled one another. Then the central orb, which represented God, moved up and away.

I do not know what the vision means, except to say, "God can take a vacation if he wants to do so."

I saw another vision in which God gave believers the authority over entire planets and entire realities, including the ability to create their own life forms by will alone.

Then I saw another vision in which a female being was elevated above the throne of God. Above in Position, but not above in Authority. I do not know who or what she represents, but I know something that appears as female and calls itself "Aphrodite" has appeared to me and talked to me a few times in the past two years....It claims to be the actual Olympian, Aphrodite.

As for Selena Gomez, if playing around with a few silly bad lines of poetry is "stalking" then this country really has gone to hell. My intentions were pure, and that is all that matters as far as I'm concerned. Believe it or not, that young woman's acting career saved me from something, I was just trying to return the favor in a sense. I never said I was good at communicating with women though.

Comment

You're all idiots. Every single one of you in this thread.

Kill yourselves.

Comment

• Pocket Rocket
          Pocket Rocket commented
          Editing a comment
          gimme a method I'm too lazy to think of one myself

• OrganizationXV
          OrganizationXV commented
          Editing a comment
          Sorry to disappoint you. I literally can't help myself.
          Last edited by OrganizationXV; March 24th, 2018, 05:34 PM.

Originally posted by Snap View Post
        You're all idiots. Every single one of you in this thread.

Kill yourselves.
        I won't take my life out of respect for God, however, He is welcome to end my feeble existence at any time. The continued existence of my life is only by divine providence.

Comment

Originally posted by Wade View Post

The Logos itself is a mind. It's self-containment and self-similarity. I am not able to fully describe this to you in human words because I am not the Creator. I can only describe in this life what works in human words.

Self-containment and self-similarity are known, mathematical and logical constructions, and this is the best way at the moment, that I know to explain to you that the Logos is a mind and it has a mind.

God is like the "Brain Trust", the Mind is the entire Being. In the sense of mechanics, you are partly correct, the "mechanics" of the mind of God are what we call "Spirit". He is not a physical mind, he is a Spirit-MInd. There are mechanics to Spirits, but no religion has ever claimed to know the correct way to describe that, but we can say through Logos that some properties do exist as spirit and some properties do not exist as spirit. Paul tried to explain this a few times in his letters, but I admit for a person who spoke 5 languages fluently, he did a poor job of explaining it.

But God is not a physical brain. He is a spiritual mind. These "mechanics" which I speak of are defined by God himself, so the Spirit-Mind is self-governing, while our minds are not entirely self-governing.

The Spirit of God, or the Mind of God, is such that if you examine a part of the whole, you will find the part is the same as the whole. Changing the scope or scale of an argument does not change the morality or mechanics of God.

That is a property of Transcendence. The God that you cannot know is the same as the God you can know.
          Fun fact about mathematical constructs, they don't fit reality, exactly. Negaive numbers, for example, only exist theoretically, and the same is true of infinity (Or infinity to the infinite power- correct me of I'm wrong, but isn't that Graham's Number?). Using math to prove something not mathematical doesn't work.

Next up you have to prove that spirits are real as you describe, and that they can consist without a physical brain. Good luck with that, especially since you use your own mind as a template for their existence to begin with.

Next you're literally arguing the "part for the whole" fallacy. Just saying.
          Last edited by OrganizationXV; March 24th, 2018, 05:37 PM.
          Originally posted by Wade
          Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

Fun fact about mathematical constructs, they don't fit reality, exactly. Negaive numbers are just a construct, for example, that only exist theoretically, and the same is true of infinity (Or infinity to the infinite power- correct me of I'm wrong, but isn't that Graham's Number?).
            No, that's not Graham's Number. Graham's Number is finite. Infinity to the power of infinity is just...well...another infinity.

This is Graham's Number:

Comment

• OrganizationXV
              OrganizationXV commented
              Editing a comment
              There's a name for in city to the infinite number, thpugh, and then people use that as a base to count the number of infinite infinities. That's why you can't use math to parallel real life, people keep doing stupid shit like that.

"What's Santa Claus multiplied by i? Well, I guess that makes him real..." -Bo Burnham.

Actually, atheists are both smarter and less sanctimonious than theists. Who woulda thunk?

Comment

how can you not notice

i mean come on

Comment

Fun fact about mathematical constructs, they don't fit reality, exactly. Negaive numbers, for example, only exist theoretically, and the same is true of infinity (Or infinity to the infinite power- correct me of I'm wrong, but isn't that Graham's Number?). Using math to prove something not mathematical doesn't work.

Next up you have to prove that spirits are real as you describe, and that they can consist without a physical brain. Good luck with that, especially since you use your own mind as a template for their existence to begin with.

Next you're literally arguing the "part for the whole" fallacy. Just saying.
                If I give you a sing from the future, which I have done regarding the Earthquake and the Hurricane, and it comes to pass, then that will prove Divine Counsel is real, thereby proving an All-knowing God is real.

Wait for it. This is going to blow your mind when it happens.

The 185mph Category 5 hurricane hitting SE Louisiana will happen within the next 3 years. It landfalls between Houma and Plaquemines, right on top of New Orleans, and comes up from the Bay of Campeche.

When this happens, you won't be able to deny that Divine Counsel is real.

Comment

• OrganizationXV
                  OrganizationXV commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Put that in your signature my dude! Why haven't you yet?!?!

Okay, OrganizationXV

You want to quote Jesus to me? And call me "Self-Righteous"?

Let's quote Jesus: Jesus said, "Unless your righteousness exceeds the righteousness of the Pharisees, you shall in no case enter into the Kingdom of Heaven."

Jesus said, "A Good tree does not bring forth corrupted fruit, neither does a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree which does not bring forth good fruit is cut down and cast into the fire."

That is the righteousness standard Jesus had. Jesus actually said multiple times that you would be judged by good works, not by grace. Grace is a doctrine Paul invented.

Comment

Originally posted by Wade View Post

If I give you a sing from the future, which I have done regarding the Earthquake and the Hurricane, and it comes to pass, then that will prove Divine Counsel is real, thereby proving an All-knowing God is real.

Wait for it. This is going to blow your mind when it happens.

The 185mph Category 5 hurricane hitting SE Louisiana will happen within the next 3 years. It landfalls between Houma and Plaquemines, right on top of New Orleans, and comes up from the Bay of Campeche.

When this happens, you won't be able to deny that Divine Counsel is real.
                  And when it doesn't happen, are you completely prepared to abandon your faith because divine council has been proven to be false? Or are you gonna keep saying "oh, just wait, it'll happen eventually" until the day you die or until it coincidentally happens?

I'm done egging you on, but that's just something to consider. We'll see what happens 3 years and some change from now.
                  Last edited by OrganizationXV; March 25th, 2018, 10:06 AM.
                  Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

I'm not an atheist just open to persuasion. Some Religions has several different people telling us what they think God meant by what he said it's confusing. Now there's also new information on religion that changes everything we thought about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mae Borowski View Post

Dude you stalked her. We've seen your tweets, it was beyond creepy. If you wanna get technical then fine, sorry for saying facebook. But none of us will ever take you seriously because of that.
                      Tbf, celebrities get stalked every day, whether it's by the paparazzi or by admirers with creepy boners, the world is full of them and the more you make yourself known, the more likely you'll be a target for them

not the least of which comes from social media. Some if not most celebrities don't even read their feed, usually have people hired to do that for them. As such, if people like Wade tweet them with rather intimate remarks of admiration that borders creepy and stalkerish, they're typically ignored, blocked, or even reported in extreme cases

now I'm not gonna argue the origins of the conceptualization of the universe because for all I know, creation is as close to an explanation as our scientific advances will likely ever come to theorize. Neither are conclusive, therefore neither are correct, so what it all comes down to is comfort. We all have very small lives in the grand scheme of things, so why torture ourselves and bash others with impossible questions and needless knowledge when we can just enjoy what we have and work to better ourselves and our future?

that's why im atheist. My beliefs arent exclusively to bash religion, but to focus on the betterment and advancement of our livelihood regardless of the scriptures. Whether or not people believe in God, at least any advances that I am a part of will make their lives better
                      Last edited by Thar; December 11th, 2018, 08:24 AM.

Comment

look , open a car and you can see it was created.
                        open a human body and you can see it was created.
                        everything inside a car makes it work how its supposed to do.
                        just like everything inside a human body.
                        now do you realy want me to believe that it just happened?
                        becouse thats like an infinity amount of times less believeable than a god.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
                          look , open a car and you can see it was created.
                          open a human body and you can see it was created.
                          everything inside a car makes it work how its supposed to do.
                          just like everything inside a human body.
                          becouse thats like an infinity amount of times less believeable than a god.
                          Yeah, yeah. Watchmaker argument, and all that. Ultimately the argument leads to "everything needs a creator, therefor God must exist", even though by that logic God must have had a creator, therefore the argument is invalid.

Comment

Yeah, yeah. Watchmaker argument, and all that. Ultimately the argument leads to "everything needs a creator, therefor God must exist", even though by that logic God must have had a creator, therefore the argument is invalid.
                            Right, and if God has a creator, then why aren't we worshipping that creator? Or the creator before that? Where in the scripture does it trace back that far?

also

Originally posted by Guest View Post
                            You ask that, yet when it comes to the conceptualization of God, it's basically the same thing. He just... happened.
                            Last edited by Thar; December 11th, 2018, 02:34 PM.

Comment

Hooray.

I don't need to be the one now to go saying god must exist because nothing can exist without first-cause is defining "god" as the very impossibility you sought to disprove, and asserting the existence of the impossibility as your proof.

You learned how to make good arguments all by yourself. I'm so proud.

Comment

Originally posted by Post-Crisis Shob View Post
                                good arguments
                                lol

Comment

Originally posted by Post-Crisis Shob View Post
                                  Hooray.

I don't need to be the one now to go saying god must exist because nothing can exist without first-cause is defining "god" as the very impossibility you sought to disprove, and asserting the existence of the impossibility as your proof.

You learned how to make good arguments all by yourself. I'm so proud.
                                  I used that one twice on my mom. She got mad and stopped talking both times.

I don't really like to discuss religion with her any more.

Comment

Working...
                                  X