X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

My mom listens to random YouTubers too.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsj...0IP1_ag/videos

Now she thinks that atheists, muslims, Catholics, TV stars, politicians, and non-whites all make up a giant Satanic cult that controls the world. Also the earth might be flat and Obama might be a lizard. She hasn't confirmed these, like she has that Hillary Clinton ate babies to attain her position in life, but she's not discounting them either.
    to be fair she's right about the hollywood satanic cults and hillary eating babies
    Originally posted by Kajin_Style
    I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

implying that the virus exists

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
        to be fair she's right about the hollywood satanic cults and hillary eating babies
        I wasn't saying she was wrong. I'm just saying that her top-notch YouTube bloggers are her only source for information, as far as I can tell. So that speaks volumes for their quality.
        Originally posted by Wade
        Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post

Link it yourself. I've already run through this with Cid and he agreed your sources were all bad, and he's a meat-eater. Add onto that the fact that you're notorious for your hypocrisy throwing around slurs and not caring about brown kids who aren't hispanic. At this point the onus is on you to prove me wrong. Until then, you're in the same camp as the conservatives you mistakenly think are your moral and intellectual inferiors.
          Lies and accusations without proof. There was never slurs and not caring about a group of people does not make you a monster.

I even followed Cid's remarks towards you and he basically made the same points I did just worded his way and made you think for a hot minute.

So go ahead. Link it all. Prove your claims or just shut up already.

Comment

Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post

Lies and accusations without proof. There was never slurs and not caring about a group of people does not make you a monster.

I even followed Cid's remarks towards you and he basically made the same points I did just worded his way and made you think for a hot minute.

So go ahead. Link it all. Prove your claims or just shut up already.
            Just pull up and fight each other.

Might makes right.

Comment

• Kajin_Style
              Kajin_Style commented
              Editing a comment
              Oh we've argued heavily over several threads on this stuff. There's no point in rehashing it.

My mom listens to random YouTubers too.
            https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsj...0IP1_ag/videos

Now she thinks that atheists, muslims, Catholics, TV stars, politicians, and non-whites all make up a giant Satanic cult that controls the world. Also the earth might be flat and Obama might be a lizard. She hasn't confirmed these, like she has that Hillary Clinton ate babies to attain her position in life, but she's not discounting them either.
            I mean, she's not wrong tbh.

Comment

People are scared, and fake news makes the virus worse than it already is.

Comment

US Department of Justice said people intentionally spreading the virus will be charged with terrorism: https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/25/polit...ent/index.html

That was said a day before a lady intentionally coughed all over produce, forcing the store to throw out $35,000 worth of food: https://edition.cnn.com/2020/03/26/u...rnd/index.html

Comment

Originally posted by cinnamondizzy View Post
                  People are scared, and fake news makes the virus worse than it already is.
                  Yeah, but whose going to decide what “fake news” is...?

Donald Trump, after all, shows how very easily the term can be abused...by the government (the same type of institution arbitrating what is fake news and illegal in other countries) no less and he keeps his tendencies restricted mostly to Tweets and occasionally telling a reporter to get out of the room...mostly because he’s legally restricted from doing much else...
                  Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; March 26th, 2020, 02:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post

Donald Trump, after all, shows how very easily the term can be abused...by the government (the same type of institution arbitrating what is fake news and illegal in other countries) no less and he keeps his tendencies restricted mostly to Tweets and occasionally telling a reporter to get out of the room...mostly because he’s legally restricted from doing much else...
                    Whoever holds the medium the fake news is spread over gets to decide what us and isn't fake news. Presumably they'll use trusted sources to verify it, based on what is and isn't true.
                    Originally posted by Wade
                    Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

Whoever holds the medium the fake news is spread over gets to decide what us and isn't fake news. Presumably they'll use trusted sources to verify it, based on what is and isn't true.
                      ”Trusted sources.”

Already not liking this, lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post

Facts will. Real facts.

People just need to stop coddling little Donny and defending him for this major blunder. Any other past president would've done 10 times a better job than he has! While that might sound hyperbolic it probably is accurate. He's done little to lift a finger to help with deal with this pandemic while holding all the power to act.

Comment

Lies and accusations without proof. There was never slurs
                          "Faggot" qualifies as a slur last I checked....

not caring about a group of people does not make you a monster.
                          When you endorse attitudes that lead to their destruction? Yea, actually, that does make you a piece of shit.

No

Cid never made the claim that the vegan diet was unviable, and he walked back the claim that red meat has no negative health consequences when he learned of new information. Hilariously, I remember showing YOU a PLETHORA of evidence that eating red meat adversely affects your health, and YOU handwaved it off with nothing except your own willful ignorance and continued to lie and misrepresent data. As for "made me think for a hot minute", Cid linked me a legitimate study which I took time to read and then respond after I had thoroughly examined it. That's it.You worded it as if I was stumped. I wasn't. I pointed it out to Cid later that the paper wasn't really evidence of a killer instinct in humans. It was a paper about how humans reacted to man-made things vs animals.
                          Last edited by Helly; March 26th, 2020, 07:15 PM.

Comment

Facts will. Real facts.
                            Shut the fuck up. Lol.

Comment

Shut the fuck up. Lol.
                              Hey.

That is PR’s trademark line, don’t steal it. Thief.

Comment

"Faggot" qualifies as a slur last I checked....
                                Oh I thought you meant racial slurs. Guess that counts.

When you endorse attitudes that lead to their destruction? Yea, actually, that does make you a piece of shit.

No

Cid never made the claim that the vegan diet was unviable, and he walked back the claim that red meat has no negative health consequences when he learned of new information. Hilariously, I remember showing YOU a PLETHORA of evidence that eating red meat adversely affects your health, and YOU handwaved it off with nothing except your own willful ignorance and continued to lie and misrepresent data. As for "made me think for a hot minute", Cid linked me a legitimate study which I took time to read and then respond after I had thoroughly examined it. That's it.You worded it as if I was stumped. I wasn't. I pointed it out to Cid later that the paper wasn't really evidence of a killer instinct in humans. It was a paper about how humans reacted to man-made things vs animals.
                                Proof where?

Comment

Facts will. Real facts.

People just need to stop coddling little Donny and defending him for this major blunder. Any other past president would've done 10 times a better job than he has! While that might sound hyperbolic it probably is accurate. He's done little to lift a finger to help with deal with this pandemic while holding all the power to act.
                                  you can thank the wall for the coronavirus cases not being double what they are now you commie faggot
                                  I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

you can thank the wall for the coronavirus cases not being double what they are now you commie faggot
                                    Hey, why can you use a slur and not get repeatedly attacked about it but I can't?

Totally unfair system here.

Comment

Hey, why can you use a slur and not get repeatedly attacked about it but I can't?

Totally unfair system here.
                                      I don't hide the fact that I'm an asshole

Comment

I don't hide the fact that I'm an asshole
                                        Assholes can be nice when they want no? Or do I have to be a total dick 24/7?

Comment

Working...
                                        X