Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arrested for Fake News on the Corona Virus

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Arrested for Fake News on the Corona Virus

    Governments around the world are cracking down on Fake News regarding the virus:

    https://www.usnews.com/news/world/ar...irus-fake-news
    https://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/PA...navirus-620432
    https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...w/74581837.cms
    https://www.abacusnews.com/tech/chin...rticle/3048400
    https://www.africanews.com/2020/03/1...-bashir-press/
    https://www.france24.com/en/20200130...on-coronavirus



    So how long until America starts cracking down on Fake News about the virus, hm? Or are we royally fucked.

    #2
    Nice, too bad we haven't done the same with people who link to harmful holistic medicine websites and refuse to acknowledge the positions of officially recognized health experts and organizations

    Comment


      #3
      Or for youtubers who say the n word.
      Originally posted by Wade
      Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Helly View Post
        Nice, too bad we haven't done the same with people who link to harmful holistic medicine websites and refuse to acknowledge the positions of officially recognized health experts and organizations
        Give it a rest already, you lost.
        Last edited by Kajin_Style; March 22nd, 2020, 12:37 AM.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post

          Give it a rest already, you lost.
          Really? What's the ADA's opinion on vegan diets? Are they or are they not appropriate for all stages of life? Are they or are they not more beneficial than carnist diets? What does the UN say about emissions and whether or not going vegan would cut levels substantially?

          You are literally a piece of shit if you are seriously going to sit here and cry about fake news when it serves you to bash Trump, but refuse to walk back all of the harmful propaganda you have posted here regarding veganism. This is why people hate you, Kajin. It has nothing to do with you being a lefty, it's because you're a parody of the left. Just another virtue-signalling hypocrite.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Helly View Post
            Nice, too bad we haven't done the same with people who link to harmful holistic medicine websites and refuse to acknowledge the positions of officially recognized health experts and organizations
            Ikr? Maybe if we stamped out Fake News then we would have found those Puerto Ricans stealing all of the aid supplies
            Originally posted by Snap
            "man you always know what to get me for my birthday, you really are a nigger"

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Helly View Post

              Really? What's the ADA's opinion on vegan diets? Are they or are they not appropriate for all stages of life? Are they or are they not more beneficial than carnist diets? What does the UN say about emissions and whether or not going vegan would cut levels substantially?

              You are literally a piece of shit if you are seriously going to sit here and cry about fake news when it serves you to bash Trump, but refuse to walk back all of the harmful propaganda you have posted here regarding veganism. This is why people hate you, Kajin. It has nothing to do with you being a lefty, it's because you're a parody of the left. Just another virtue-signalling hypocrite.


              Comment


                #8
                What this thread should have been:

                ”People have been arrested for spreading fake news. Is this good or does it come with severe negative consequences if we accept it?”

                What it turned into:

                The Chad Carnist vs The Virgin Vegan

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post
                  What this thread should have been:

                  ”People have been arrested for spreading fake news. Is this good or does it come with severe negative consequences if we accept it?”

                  What it turned into:

                  The Chad Carnist vs The Virgin Vegan
                  What can I say? They can't get enough of my delicious red meat.


                  I'd like for it to stay on topic, but ya know.. calling people out to stay on topic got moderators telling me "Dat's illegal! You can't tell them to not derail the thread"

                  So off the tracks it goes!

                  Last edited by Kajin_Style; March 24th, 2020, 06:45 PM.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post
                    What this thread should have been:

                    ”People have been arrested for spreading fake news. Is this good or does it come with severe negative consequences if we accept it?”

                    What it turned into:

                    The Chad Carnist vs The Virgin Vegan
                    What exactly did I say that you disagreed with? Just to be clear, you are siding with someone who believes random Youtubers over leading health organizations and has linked to alternative medicine as a valid and trustworthy source. Is this what you endorse, RCA? Do you endorse alternative medicine? Do you think linking to such people is a perfectly responsible thing to do when you're Kajin and you get your anus wrecked for the billionth time on an issue that every relevant expert agrees with me on?

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Helly View Post

                      What exactly did I say that you disagreed with?
                      Kajin’s silly for the alternative medicine shit, but I think you also know my position on veganism, lol.

                      I mean, come on, remember my ultimate anti-vegan shitpost a while back...?

                      I just think this thread went into vegan shit when we’ve already had enough of it...
                      Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; March 24th, 2020, 07:50 PM.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post

                        Kajin’s silly for the alternative medicine shit, but I think you also know my position on veganism, lol.

                        I mean, come on, remember my ultimate anti-vegan shitpost a while back...?

                        I just think this thread went into vegan shit when we’ve already had enough of it...
                        Your personal feelings don't matter. The fact is if you oppose peddling harmful misinformation then you shouldn't be handwaving Kajin's extremely destructive and anti-scientific behaviors. He has posted industry-funded studies or outright misrepresented data, he has opted to listen to random Youtubers, and he has linked to alternative medicine sites instead of actually doing the research to find out what the overwhelming majority of health experts along with the United Nations have to say.

                        Kajin_Style will not answer to any of it because he's a weak simping coward, but I'll always be here to keep him in check and remind him that nothing he espouses is real. He's a hypocrite, and I'll remind him tirelessly of that fact until he starts to show remorse for his careless idiocy.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Helly View Post

                          Your personal feelings don't matter.
                          Is your wife a doctor-

                          *Gets a stare.*

                          ...Oh, uhh...

                          ...I didn’t say nuthin...

                          he has opted to listen to random Youtubers,
                          Hey.

                          My FAMILY listens to random YouTubers about all sorts of random stuff from cat cars to craft tutorials, cooking shows, gaming videos, and weird al yankovic songs and everything in between and out-between of that, like how to turn a pickle into a miniature Zelda figurine.

                          There is nothing wrong with listening to random YouTubers.

                          *Hmph.*
                          Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; March 24th, 2020, 11:49 PM.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            quiet the drastic measures to come to
                            Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                            I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post

                              Kajin’s silly for the alternative medicine shit, but I think you also know my position on veganism, lol.

                              I mean, come on, remember my ultimate anti-vegan shitpost a while back...?

                              I just think this thread went into vegan shit when we’ve already had enough of it...
                              There was no alternative medicine shit as Helly claims. I just havent' bother to dispute his crazy ramblings because he's been misrepresenting my position and evidence repeatedly. If he thinks what I said was that bad why doesn't he link my posts himself and let you judge it yourself if my evidence is what he claims.

                              Comment


                                #16
                                Originally posted by Helly View Post

                                Your personal feelings don't matter. The fact is if you oppose peddling harmful misinformation then you shouldn't be handwaving Kajin's extremely destructive and anti-scientific behaviors. He has posted industry-funded studies or outright misrepresented data, he has opted to listen to random Youtubers, and he has linked to alternative medicine sites instead of actually doing the research to find out what the overwhelming majority of health experts along with the United Nations have to say.

                                Kajin_Style will not answer to any of it because he's a weak simping coward, but I'll always be here to keep him in check and remind him that nothing he espouses is real. He's a hypocrite, and I'll remind him tirelessly of that fact until he starts to show remorse for his careless idiocy.
                                go on boi, rage some more for me.

                                Comment


                                  #17
                                  Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post

                                  There was no alternative medicine shit as Helly claims. I just havent' bother to dispute his crazy ramblings because he's been misrepresenting my position and evidence repeatedly. If he thinks what I said was that bad why doesn't he link my posts himself and let you judge it yourself if my evidence is what he claims.
                                  ...Listen...

                                  ...I only want to ask one thing...


                                  Comment


                                    #18
                                    Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post

                                    There was no alternative medicine shit as Helly claims. I just havent' bother to dispute his crazy ramblings because he's been misrepresenting my position and evidence repeatedly. If he thinks what I said was that bad why doesn't he link my posts himself and let you judge it yourself if my evidence is what he claims.
                                    Link it yourself. I've already run through this with Cid and he agreed your sources were all bad, and he's a meat-eater. Add onto that the fact that you're notorious for your hypocrisy throwing around slurs and not caring about brown kids who aren't hispanic. At this point the onus is on you to prove me wrong. Until then, you're in the same camp as the conservatives you mistakenly think are your moral and intellectual inferiors.

                                    Comment


                                      #19
                                      Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post
                                      Hey.

                                      My FAMILY listens to random YouTubers about all sorts of random stuff from cat cars to craft tutorials, cooking shows, gaming videos, and weird al yankovic songs and everything in between and out-between of that, like how to turn a pickle into a miniature Zelda figurine.

                                      There is nothing wrong with listening to random YouTubers.

                                      *Hmph.*
                                      My mom listens to random YouTubers too.
                                      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsj...0IP1_ag/videos

                                      Now she thinks that atheists, muslims, Catholics, TV stars, politicians, and non-whites all make up a giant Satanic cult that controls the world. Also the earth might be flat and Obama might be a lizard. She hasn't confirmed these, like she has that Hillary Clinton ate babies to attain her position in life, but she's not discounting them either.
                                      Originally posted by Wade
                                      Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

                                      Comment


                                        #20
                                        Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

                                        My mom listens to random YouTubers too.
                                        https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsj...0IP1_ag/videos

                                        Now she thinks that atheists, muslims, Catholics, TV stars, politicians, and non-whites all make up a giant Satanic cult that controls the world. Also the earth might be flat and Obama might be a lizard. She hasn't confirmed these, like she has that Hillary Clinton ate babies to attain her position in life, but she's not discounting them either.
                                        Damn...that's fucking gay..,

                                        ...If only she believed in exterminating the people I hate and replacing the world's governments with a proper human superstate...she'd be woke as hell, TBQH...

                                        ...Don't worry, I'm not a fan of exterminating people on racial or ethnic grounds.
                                        Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; March 25th, 2020, 08:07 PM.

                                        Comment

                                        Working...
                                        X