Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oklahoma and California rn...lmao...

https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/24/polit...rnd/index.html

Both California and Oklahoma to each other: *Experiencing intense ass pain.* WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DISAGREE WITH ME...!? DON’T YOU KNOW WHO YOU’RE DEALING WITH!?
    Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; January 24th, 2020, 05:43 PM.

What a stupid, inconvenient thing to do, lol
    Originally posted by Wade
    Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

This is why partisan politics is garbage.

But on the flip side, this entire thing apparently started because Oklahoma set in place policies that would allow adoption agencies to deny same-sex couples based purely on the fact they're gay. Which is fucking stupid, even more so than this petty spat.

Comment

I hate how I have to click the link to know wtf u talking about, since op doesnt want to explain it himself

Comment

Originally posted by OsamaBinBallin View Post
        I hate how I have to click the link to know wtf u talking about, since op doesnt want to explain it himself
        California banned travel to Oklahoma because of what Cid mentioned, so Oklahoma clapped back with a travel ban of itsown.
        Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
          What a stupid, inconvenient thing to do, lol
          How is it inconvenient

Comment

Originally posted by Augustus Caesar View Post

How is it inconvenient
            I mean it doesn't matter to me, but if you're one of the people that wanna go to California from Oklahoma (or if you're one of twelve people that want to do the reverse), and you don't feel like driving, that's really annoying for no reason.

Comment

I mean it doesn't matter to me, but if you're one of the people that wanna go to California from Oklahoma (or if you're one of twelve people that want to do the reverse), and you don't feel like driving, that's really annoying for no reason.
              I think he was saying that because it's just government employees affected by it when traveling on behalf of their government. Normal people aren't affected.

Comment

Just fly to another state and go from there.

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post

I think he was saying that because it's just government employees affected by it when traveling on behalf of their government. Normal people aren't affected.
                  Oh, so it's pretty much pointless then.

Comment

• Cid
                    Cid commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Just a penis measuring contest. lol

Why would anyone want to go to Oklahoma, even among irrelevant states they reign supreme.

Comment

Originally posted by EnemyOfDaState View Post
                    Why would anyone want to go to Oklahoma, even among irrelevant states they reign supreme.
                    Sometimes you gotta drive through it to get to the real states

Comment

Sometimes you gotta drive through it to get to the real states
                      They don't call it "flyover country" for nothing.

Comment

They don't call it "flyover country" for nothing.
                        Yeah, but if you live in flyover country then you gotta drive. None of the planes stop in Minnesota.

Comment

Cheap living out of spite for people flying over

Comment

Double post

Comment

NY should ban travel bewteen Cali cause fuck them

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post
                                But on the flip side, this entire thing apparently started because Oklahoma set in place policies that would allow adoption agencies to deny same-sex couples based purely on the fact they're gay.
                                I don't see what the problem is

Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                                I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
                                  I don't see what the problem is
                                  The problem is you can't be anti-abortion, anti-contraception and be uppity about who gets to adopt all your unwanted bastards. Pick a struggle.

Comment

The problem is you can't be anti-abortion, anti-contraception and be uppity about who gets to adopt all your unwanted bastards. Pick a struggle.
                                    I just looked it up, and out of all the states they're 33rd in education, and also 43rd for their poverty rate. Just since we're talking about how great a place it is to raise a kid there.
                                    Last edited by OrganizationXV; January 28th, 2020, 12:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                    X